[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is she still running after this shit? How is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: clinton-demon36.jpg (20 KB, 338x233) Image search: [Google]
clinton-demon36.jpg
20 KB, 338x233
How the fuck is she still running after this shit?
How is it possible that this story isn't published in every single american newspaper?
>Be Cunton.
>Be cuntish lawyer.
>Know that my client is guilty of raping a 12 year old so hard she became sterile and beating her into a 4 months coma.
>Do everything in my power to humiliate and slander and further traumatize the little girl during the trial.
>Manage to let the rapist go free.
>Laugh about it in a recording like the psycho demonic cunt from hell that I am.
>All these facts are well know.
>Millions of people still vote for me.

HOW??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, AMERICA? HOW THE FUCK IS TRUMP CRUCIFIED FOR EVERY LITTLE TWEET BUT THIS FEMALE ANTICHRIST IS STILL FREE TO ROAM THE EARTH?????

>http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/234515/former-12-year-old-rape-victim-hillary-clinton-daniel-greenfield

Somebody with twitter or kikebook send it to Trump. He might actually spread it.
>>
>>67190531
Everyone's entitled to representation in court and a fair trial, this somtimes means the guilty walk and the innocent suffer.

I mean she's a cunt, but she was doing her job, damn good job too getting him off.
>>
>>67190801
No, this shit doesn't fly. One thing is defending your client, quite another is making shit up, attacking a traumatized 12 year old girl only to win a case and manipulate witnesses and evidence using legal loopholes because you only care about accumulating wins.
And then LAUGHING about it.

This episode is enlightening about her personality. It allows us to gauge her value as a person and to predict her future behavior in case she actually becomes president.
She has proved to be a psychopath and a ruthless, soulless demon and people still want her to be the fucking PRESIDENT of the USA? To give her that much power??

All those people that vote for her only do so because of the "she's a strong amazing woman" rethoric. You know that. I'm willing to bet not a single one of them knows about this story. And since people, for better or worse, vote with their guts, and since this majestic cunt is satan incarnated, spreading this story on social media would surely have a HUGE impact on her.

Candidates throw mud at each other constantly. This isn't even mud, this is a bucket of toxic diarrhea. And nobody is using it. Why?
>>
>>67190531
Im not voting for her until the Election. And even THAT is only to keep the Republicans OUT.
But, yeah no one cares.
Trump may bring it up tho.
But then she will just bring up his previous divorces and sexual assault cases.
>>
>>67191540
>One thing is defending your client, quite another is making shit up, attacking a traumatized 12 year old girl only to win a case and manipulate witnesses and evidence using legal loopholes because you only care about accumulating wins.

You more or less described every defense lawyer in the US, of course they don't care about justice it is about wins and money. Unless she actually fabricated evidence she did nothing wrong in a legal sense.

I do agree it should be used against her and expose what a shit heap of a person she is. Don't know why it's not being used against her, my bet is it will be if it's Trump vs Clinton, Trump probably doesn't want to start attacking her too early.
>>
>>67190801
Just to clarify: I'm not saying what she did wasn't legal. It was (through loopholes but still legal). I'm saying:

>1) the legality of your actions isn't the only variable to consider.

>2) this cunt cannot be allowed to gain that much power, and since this could potentially destroy her chances to win, why not use it?

Also, why the hell aren't her opponents already using it? They repeat 300 times a day that Trump is Hitler because muh muslims (although proposing to keep them away is also legal) but nobody talks about Hillary Cunton gleefully sacrificing a 12 year old on the altar of her career? What's keeping their mouths shut?
>>
>>67192206
Nice lack of convictions you have there, faggot.
>>
>>67190531
>How is it possible that this story isn't published in every single american newspaper?
its possible when the media is on your payroll

or you're on theirs
>>
>>67192206
>no one cares.
You don't care that the kind of person who sacrifices everything and everyone for her own personal gain and then laughs about it might become your president?

What the Christ?
>>
>>67192459
Ok, but why isn't Trump spreading it?

Just one tweet and he could make it known to millions of people in one day. Imagine the magnitude of the shitstorm. Everyone would talk about it. Reserved emails? Pffft, what the fuck are those in comparison to this?

Maybe he's saving this for the actual election, when they're one on one.
>>
>>67190531
I would literally not vote for Clinton if someone held a gun to my head, already. This just added more reason not to.
>>
>>67192863
I'm sure you know some cunt (probably female) who plans on voting for her though.

Why not showing her this little gem and see what she thinks of it?
Maybe film her reaction.
>>
>>67192206
>no one cares
Limp-wristed leftists always say this exact phrase when an inconvenient fact is brought to light.
>>
>>67192206

deep down you care. you're not really a terrible person. you don't really want to elect a horrible monster like hillary. you just feel like you have to.

well guess what. you don't have to. republicans are not the devil, no matter how many totally sick and righteous anti-conservative tweets you read, or how many times comedy central tells you that you HAVE to vote democrat or you're evil.

think for yourself anon
>>
>>67193032
Good idea desu. If anything particularly interesting occurs, I'll share
>>
>>67194230
Great.
That might become a series.
>>
File: Kike.png (31 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
Kike.png
31 KB, 196x200
>>67191540
Bad goyim! we don't need you looking into things like that. Let's just forget that we have had 3 terms of the bush family ( we even ran jeb this election!), and one term of a clinton over the past 3 decades and we are now running another clinton (who will win goyim, trust me! first a black and now a woman we need to be progressive!). As to why no one is using that as dirt on her well goyim that would be mean, she is just a strong independent woman, it has nothing to do with certain families and bloodlines having alot of power over politics and what gets put in the media, trust me!
>>
>>67195108
The more I think about it, the more I convince myself that Trump is gonna use it as his Atomic Bomb.

Even if he were to lose the primaries, he would still to it just for shit and giggles.
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 548x356
She cant keep getting away with this
>>
I don't get how /pol/ claims to be red pilled yet thinks their vote is of any value as to what these politicians/snakes decide to implement as policy, I guess you guys haven't heard the best way to keep someone a slave is to make them think they are free.
>>
>>67192307
liberals and double standards go hand in hand
>>
>>67195287
I was just watching one of his rallies, the guy is pretty based but I think he knows that's off limits and that the clinton family has more power/ resources than himself. Hey I hope I'm wrong that would be amazing if he pull's that as his "trump" card.
>>
>>67195390
Of course there are subtler ways, but the vote still has relevance. I mean, they had simply NO WAY of making Jeb the president, because he was getting 3% of the votes. If your guy is getting 40-45%, you can work with it. But with votes that low, there's nothing you can do.

And a story like this, adequately spread, might make Clinton's votes plummet just as much.
>>
>>67195582
>Trump
>having something off limit
>acknowledging that it is off limit
>not doing it anyway
I don't want to live on a planet where this is real.
>>
Trump and Hillary both play the same game.

They are constantly in some sort of scandal. They go on like they just don't care. Any statement you do get out of them. They will claim a conspiracy against them because the establishment doesn't want positive change.
>>
File: 200px-Future_Perfect.jpg (7 KB, 200x178) Image search: [Google]
200px-Future_Perfect.jpg
7 KB, 200x178
>>67192678
Trump is a plant by Hillary bro, we all know it. We're simply embracing what he has to say and revelling in a little bloodshed before Queen Cunt takes over the US and runs it into the ground.
>>
>>67195962
I don't think she could recover from a story like this. She knows the "but I technically didn't break any laws" excuse simply would not convince people to look at her with anything other than disgust.

But I sure would like to see her try to slime her way out of this.
>>
>>67196168
>Trump is a plant by Hillary
Worryingly likely, considering his long friendship with the Clintons and the fact he isn't attacking her at all.
>>
>>67196206
That is how she has always played it. She is a lawyer and makes sure she is technically not breaking any law. Just look at how she talks about her email server. Full of classified information. Yet it is always "well it wasn't marked classified", "it wasn't classified at the time".

As a former US Army IT soldier, that's bullcrap. Content of documents is what makes it classified, not the markings. If something becomes classified later. You have to sanitize the non secure servers and computers.
>>
>>67196883
The point is that this excuse can maybe keep you out of prison, yes. But it cannot avoid people feeling revolted by your actions and not voting for you.
Regular people are not judges. They do not react well to atrocities even if they're technically legal.
>>
>>67197357
Scandal Burnout.

Her supporters just don't care anymore. It is all just probably a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vast_right-wing_conspiracy

some will vote for her just because they don't like republicans. can't vote Green, or libertarian either. Since it would help Republicans.
>>
>>67195725
exactly it has to be somewhat believable and with only 3 % of votes they couldn't swing jeb, it still amazes me they had the nerve to run another bush and no one even questions it. People are fucking sheep.
>>
>>67196273
Welcome to US politics. It's literally like a TV soap opera.
>>
>>67197715
I understand not caring about emails. The possible damage done is just abstract and theoretical. Also, they can find her a lot of excuses (she didn't know they were classified, someone else stole them, etc.).

But this story is to the emails one what a H-bomb is to a pebble. Reading that article legit made my blood boil. I don't think many could find excuses for her after something like that.
At the very least, if I was her opponent, I would surely try to play that card.
>>
>>67198318
Leftists are gold medalists in mental gymnastics.
>>
>>67198493
The fanatical ones, yes, but millions of people support that transdimensional demon. I can't believe they're all mentally ill enough to justify her. Not even most of them.

If they are, I'm afraid nukes are the only hope.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.