[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was pro trump because i hear he wants to end illegal immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: ffs.jpg (23 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
ffs.jpg
23 KB, 700x394
>was pro trump because i hear he wants to end illegal immigration and anti muslims
>watch trump rally for the first time
>this dude's a rambling moron
>literally a fucking salesman
>watch him BS and exaggerate shit for the last 40 minutes
>now im doubtful he will actually do anything
>it's sad because you know you're getting the same shit with all the other candidates
>but with trump you're probably getting nothing
>>
>>67189879

>nation of tumblr

Literally nobody on this board, or the entire planet for that matter, cares what you think about anything.
>>
>>67189879
>[citation needed]
>>
File: shitposterCA.png (285 KB, 1861x1081) Image search: [Google]
shitposterCA.png
285 KB, 1861x1081
Canada you're more annoying now than ever before. At least when you shitpost: be funny like the Australians.
>>
>>67189879
>>this dude's a rambling moron

He's more coherent and nuanced than most Republican senators.

The Republican party has just become extremely populist.
Trump is a very sensible leader for such a party.
>>
>>67189879
Why do Canadians/Aussies think we give a shit about their opinions on this election? If you're not an American nobody gives a single fuck about what you think.
>>
File: flags.jpg (49 KB, 562x375) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
49 KB, 562x375
>>67189879
>>
>>67190048

Not OP but he is very rambly. He jumps from one catchphrase to another. He repeats buzz-words in a seemingly random order.

>Trade is a disaster
>Is there a protester? I'm gonna start pressing charges.
>Is he with us or against us?
>*woman shouts* Fine, arrest her. Arrest her.
>We're gonna help the vets
>Everytime Mexico builds an air-conditioner there will be a 35% tax
>We're gonna get rid of common core
>We're gonna repeal Obamacare
>We owe Tokyo 1.1 Trillion dollars
>People have to come in legally
>We're gonna build a wall. Build a wall.

He said each of these things in the last 4-6 minutes.
>>
>>67189879
DUDE
>>
File: 1457678792814.jpg (280 KB, 1540x2250) Image search: [Google]
1457678792814.jpg
280 KB, 1540x2250
>>67189879
Fuck off beck to reddit cuck
>>
>>67189879
You can't vote in the USA so fuck off.
>>
>>67190642
>He jumps from one catchphrase to another. He repeats buzz-words in a seemingly random order.

All candidates do that.

Trump is the only candidate who does more than that.
He's the only one who dares to talk about issues.
>>
actually i take back calling him a moron

this man's a genius. he knows exactly how to manipulate the media and get retarded and uninformed voters to vote for him

look at the fanaticism for this hack just on this board. i can guaranfuckingtee you that half of them don't even know his "policies" which are just catchphrases for the most part
>>
Trump disappointed me. If he chose his words better he'd still be on top without all this shit going on.

Now it's just embarrassing to watch. Who knows what the future holds. Who knows what headline will flash across my smartphone screen.

It's scary.
>>
can we remove canada from the continent of north america?
>>
>>67190535
>Canada or Sweden
>1/3 of a person
>Nigger
>3/5 of a person
Canacucks/Swedecucks BTFO
>>
>>67190642
He's memeing in real life
>>
>>67190977
>>67190909
Lmao2leaf!!!1!
>>
>>67189879
>be canadian
>elect trudeau
>continue to believe my opinion of political affairs matters in the slightest
>>
Kill yourself you rat faced retard.
>>
>>67190909

Ok leaf we got it. Feel free to go fuck yourself, elsewhere.
>>
>>67190035

I wish Canadian IP's would be filtered out.

Nobody cares about the political views of a "nation" that unironically elected Justin "It's the Current Year" Trudeau.
>>
File: 1457151981757.jpg (90 KB, 562x331) Image search: [Google]
1457151981757.jpg
90 KB, 562x331
>>67189879
>Canada talking shit about anyone...

smdh pham
>>
>>67190847

I'm not necessarily criticizing his style. Just don't jump on OP for pointing out something true about him.

Most politicians, when they deliver a speech, have some sort of unifying theme around it. Yes, they'll touch on all their major policy ideas and how they're different from the others, but it usually fits somewhere in the flow of the speech.

His rambling buzzwords is like a filtered down version of a normal speech. But his speaking style makes him seem very honest and casual as a speaker.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.