[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Legend calls Trump a racist on twitter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1449554463542.jpg (445 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449554463542.jpg
445 KB, 1920x1200
I strongly believe that Trump is in fact not a racist, he just isn't the kind of person. What are some facts(or clues) that back this opinion?
>>
File: TrueKing.jpg (164 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TrueKing.jpg
164 KB, 600x600
>>67189065
He wants to deport illegals. Thats not kind. Thats just. Trump is Stannis
>>
>>67189065
Ben Carson endorsed him. A smart black man endorsing Trump can only mean that Trump is not a racist.
>>
Who in the hell is John Legend? Some Basketball player?

What is the deal with American names?

There was this guy called Metta World Peace.
>>
>>67189065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXFXpxEhwc
>>
>>67190070
Man, the TV show fucked up Stannis so hard. He is almost unrecognizable.
>>
>>67190070
Reminder that R'hllor's final prophet died for Trump. Stannis sacrificed himself to save Western civilization
>>
>>67189065
Who cares.
>>
>>67189065
It isnt based in facts.
If soneone believes the racist memes, show disdain for them and disregard their opinions
>>
>>67190394
I'm done with niggers. I renounce my blackness.

Now what do I do with this shitty skin?
>>
>john legend
>salutatorian in high school, graduated 2 years early from a prestigious private, MOSTLY WHITE academy
>had offers from georgetown and harvard among others, ended up going to U Penn
>/pol/ seriously thinks they are smarter than this man
>>
>>67189065
literally who
>>
I don't think he's racist but he's number 1 with racists
>>
>>67190641
I don't shout racism when I stub my toe.

So probably. There's a fundamental failing in his reasoning.
>>
>>67189065
Trump literally dindu nuffin on race.

I don't know how they are making this accusation stick. He has said nothing bad about any ethnicity. Islam isn't a race and his comments about Mexicans everyone knows have been taken wildly out of context.

Dindu's and others have no reason to hate Trump.
>>
>>67189065
>John Legend
don't have any clue who that is
>>
>>67190641
I don't care about him. I'm not even sure why this topic is on here, but then I remember this is a forum for inane and stupid conversation.
>>
File: 1420530070608.jpg (28 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1420530070608.jpg
28 KB, 400x267
>>67189065
You don't become a billionaire by letting "racism" affect your judgement
>>
>>67189065
He frequently states his policies would help blacks by bringing back manufacturing jobs
>>
>>67190784
And Hernie is number 1 with Black, Latino and Arab racists. Geee it's like multicultural societies do tend to polarize and grow resentfuland distrustful of each other.
>>
>>67189065
Love how libcucks are the ones who are always the first to cry about MUH BIG LIE despite being the ones who utilize the tactic the most.
>I-IF WE CALL HIM HITLER ENOUGH THEN IT WILL BE TRUE
>>
>>67189065
He hires non-whites, he associates with non-whites, he is endorsed by non-whites.
You know the best thing about trump? A lot of nonwhites are waking up and realizing they're just being used by the limp wristed whites, the whites are offended for them, they talk for them, they act like they own them.
Liberals are racist scum, who seek to lower everybody down to the lowest level.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 225x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 225x260
>>67189065
I don't care about pop stars political opinions, I fucking hate it when someone gets a bit of fame and everything they talk about is to do with success, like that actor tyrese Gibson, he was on one bit set of movies 'fast and furious' as a supporting actor and as the token black guy and everything he talks about in interviews is all grasshopper wisdom shit, YouTube his interview on sways universe radio show
>>
>>67191067
source please

Either way, the economy is largely dependent on manufacturers and blacks primarily live in areas with large industrial workplaces. Just a statistical fact.
>>
>>67189065
>look him up
>he's a fucking rapper

You're going to have to try harder, Reddit.
>>
>>67190641
i am
>>
>>67189065
Trump has a record of hiring working class blacks, promoting and grooming them within his companies, and demonstrating loyalty to them.
That probably means nothing to a European but in America it's huge and blacks talking about Trump always mention it.
There's a lot of de facto apartheid. All the slimy Tim Cook types will hire a token lantern-bearer for the front office, forget his name, lecture everyone else about what it means to be a progressive, and be driven to their all-white or all-Jewish subdivision. Trump actually knows the doorman's name.
>>
>>67190641
I just assume that any coon that landed a good job/school did on the basis of some form of affirmative action/quota system
>>
>>67190296
Some overshilled music cuck who thinks ppl care what he thinks
>>
>>67189065
Sorry who>
>>
>>67189065
I honestly don't think he is.
>>
>>67190887
If there is any sort of "ism" going on, dindus have to make themselves a part of it because they simply cannot stand not being the center of attention.
>>
Musicians are always stupid.
>>
>>67190641
that makes him rascist then not trump
>>
>>67189065
Who the fuck is john legend?
>>
>>67189065
Not sure why niggers hate the guy so much, he never said anything against them.
>>
>>67190616
Pull a Michael Jackson.
>>
>>67190296
Metta is ron artest, he just changed his name as a gimmick to promote world peace iirc. Though thats coming from a guy who went after a fan in the stands lol look up malice at the palace.
>>
File: art.png (188 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
art.png
188 KB, 500x374
>>67190641
>smart for a nigger
Free grades handed to him for being slightly well spoken, for a nigger. Must be hard!
>>
>>67190887
They make it stick as it's still discrimination. I support Trump but banning a whole religion (although only temporarily) due to the actions and risk of a few is discrimination.

That said I'm all for it, Muslims are destroying Europe so.
>>
File: 2b6.jpg (162 KB, 1441x1080) Image search: [Google]
2b6.jpg
162 KB, 1441x1080
>Read it as John Leguizamo

I was worried there for a second, Trump couldn't stand against one stinky dinky let alone two.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.