[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SCIENCE BLACK MAN SUPPORTS TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: NeilTysonOriginsA-Crop_400x400.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
NeilTysonOriginsA-Crop_400x400.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/708817118150537216
>>
I'm not sure if he's a Trump supporter, but he seems to dislike that these anti-Trump types are really anti-voting and anti-free speech. They want to shut Trump voters down, and he doesn't like that.
>>
>>67188106
he must endorse fully, he is still friends with the science goy.

don't listen to these cuck's lies
>>
The responses from his fans are hilarious, they can't comprehend the fact their science-god has said something that doesn't fit the liberal agenda
>>
>>67188106

He doesn't support Trump you jackass. He supports free speech. There's a big difference.

From his previous comments he seems like a Bernie supporter.
>>
I don't like the guy too much and we'd probably disagree a lot politically, but it's good to see him be calm and rational about something a lot of people have decided to become shit-flinging savages over. I can fully accept him having the lowest opinion of Trump (and he probably does) while fully appreciating the stance he's taking on this issue.
>>
>>67188106
He's right. His far left fascist authoritarian supports will cause a shitstorm but any critical thinking America understands how important our constitution is
>>
>>67188106
Well then I like black science man.
>>
>>67188106
Idk how you got "science man supports trump" from this at all.
but this seems wrong. Why would he just throw that shit out there without any factual evidence? A lot of trump supporters hate bernie supporters and vice-versa for all fucking time.
>>
>>67188106
i have somewhat of an appreciation for liberals who actually respect that other people have different views
>>
>>67188428
I would expect nothing else from a nigger who flunked out of the Texas university system.
>>
Holy fuck. I didn't see this coming
>>
>>67188952
I think we can respect it and still hate it. Protesting is literally all we have left and if kept peaceful/non-violent hurts no one.
>>
>>67189233
Pffft ahahah. projecting much? Dude is smarter and richer and more famous than you will ever be you little nugget. Like passing through college shows your worth in any way.
>>
People on Twitter are pretty angry about it, Libs love Black people, until they get off the democrat plantation
>>
>>67189296
but going to events and rallies from people with different views and then trying to shut it down (feminists, bernie supporters) is fucking bullshit and is NOT respecting the rights of others
>>
>>67188106
Black Science Man endorsed Bernie, at least sort of.

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/704778034809851904
>>
>>67189493
Probably because they dont understand it. No one takes the time to think. the status is still pointless even after the fact. Every supporter of one candidate hates the others supporters. Examples being reddit when it sees a trump supporter and pol when they see any left winger at all.
>>
>>67189608
Whoa what? what extra rights do people who go to rallies have over protesters trying to shut it down?
>>
That wasn't remotely pro-Trump. I don't even know for sure from that tweet, though I suspect, that he may be a sensible man.

Cognitive dissonance is abound. You can't expect anyone to conduct sound thinking.
>>
File: 1443528935764.jpg (82 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1443528935764.jpg
82 KB, 850x400
>>67189493
>>
>>67189950
What conservative policies helped african americans in poor cities in the past 10 years? or stopped violence amongst them?
>>
>>67189890
You can have an assembly at a private venue. People have no right to shut you down or disrupt your event. Do you think you can just go into a concert, say that the band is shit and call everyone there fags and you won't be thrown out immediately?
>>
>>67190363
What liberal policies did so?
>>
he isn't pro-trump, he just believes in free speech and democracy, which is something liberals are supposed to believe in

it's just not something millennial ones do anymore due to their marxist brainwashing
>>
>>67190363
That part was just Carson feeling himself as a politician and I don't necessarily think Republicans are any better on that front, but the rest of it was spot-on. Neil has committed a blasphemy and you better believe people will want his head for it. He'll be treated even worse for it as a black man because "he should know better."
>>
>>67190363

Welfare doesn't help people. It creates dependency. Look at our native population. They get a complete free ride so they just remain childlike their entire lives.
>>
>>67189476
You're supposed to compare Tyson to other scientists, not random people on a Mongolian saddleback forum.

In reality, Neil isn't that accomplished in respect to research, and certainly doesn't have the charisma of Sagan or intelligence of Kaku. If you've ever done any scientific research yourself you'd know Tyson's credentials don't measure up to his reputation, and a quarter of his measly 13 published articles are basic shit an undergrad, if not backyard astronomer, could do.

But keep enjoying that delusion, literal cuck.
>>
>>67190363
A distinct lack thereof helped the most. The worst thing cuckservitives can do is oppose abortion becasue more niggers have been killed that way than by any cop, racist or other nigger combined and that is very much a good thing.
>>
>>67190950
THIS. Our natives receive all kinds of benefits from gonverment and they just stay drunk and driving 4x4 everyday. No kidding.
>>
>>67190950
>Welfare doesn't help people.
I keked. thats factually not true. Without it a lot of people would just on the streets
>>
>>67188329
This. It is the most mild way of telling BLM and the like to fuck off and stop being niggers
>>
>>67190997
>shit an undergrad or backyard astronomer could do
wow i wonder why they didnt do it then. Great logic. im sure his 30 some honorary degrees from several colleges of science also mean nothing. Im sure all his many millions of grants to further expand scientific instituions also mean nothing. Youre quite the guy! You should probably learn what the word cuck means before you spam it on 4channel little kid
>>
>>67191868
Matt Stone and Trey Parker have honorary degrees, and Ahmed the clockboy got a full ride to MIT -- your point? You make it very obvious you don't know shit about astronomy outside of pop sci, and certainly don't have a clue about research.

You've duped yourself into praising mediocrity. Sad!
>>
Pretty sure he was just memeing about muh semantics. I mean he does that shit all the time about everything
>>
>>67188106
Some liberals are shifting to trump, no big surprise.
>>
File: 453657767.jpg (76 KB, 567x885) Image search: [Google]
453657767.jpg
76 KB, 567x885
Death to the reactionaries.
>>
>>67188106
It's more like high quality trolling and shit posting.
>>
>>67193158
((( Weinstein )))
>>
>>67190997
I agreed with what you were saying about Tyson until
>intelligence of Kaku
and realized you're just a thickly-veiled /sci/ troll. Well meme'd.
>>
That's pretty funny. Doesn't Reddit and liberal media worship this guy?
>>
>>67188106
it's actually neutral on trump himself, just a condemnation of the opposition's attempts to prevent actual discourse and intimidate voters.

and stop being autists arguing about whether or not he's smart. just suck it up and admit he's a smart guy. some one doesn't have to be a ground breaking mad scientist or have 6000 patents for you to admit he's probably pretty smart.
jesus, you guys are cartoonishly neckbearded sometimes.
>>
>>67191362
No, they'll work their arse off
Believe me. Our poor are one of the most productive in the world because WE HAVE NO WELFARE
>>
>>67190363
Even with a black president, they still cucked.

Why wont you vote for REAL change?
>>
>>67193480
not anymore. they'll drop him just like dawkins

he's a house nigger to them now
>>
>>67188106
supports free speech. Kinda need that to spread science and what not
>>
>>67193982
welfare helps when it's built to get people off of it, to pull them onto their feet and give them the boot straps to pull on.
welfare hurts when it's designed with no incentives for improvement and allows long term subsistence.
>>
>>67193480
You betcha.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/48ioh0/neil_degrasse_tyson_who_would_jesus_vote_for_to/

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/704778034809851904
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.