[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with: lib fag edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-12-19-58-07.png (325 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-12-19-58-07.png
325 KB, 1440x2560
Can /pol/ help me deal with this lib fag on Facebook? Supporting Trump obviously should not entice a civil war. I could have responded myself, but I figured you guys were equipped with more ammo to deal with this kind of stupidity.
>>
>>67187193
Comment with Niskey's video "why I'm voting for Donald Trump"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOVQv156vq8
>>
>why don't you do some research yourself, you liberal media parroting faggot
>>
>>67187193
>If you elect trump we will start a civil war
>why do you want civil war?

as a peaceful person the day of the rope is starting to get appealing.
>>
>>67187483
I actually have, I just don't feel like having this argument myself with another idiot.
>>
>>67187685
Civil War started by who?
>>
>>67188334
Is that the simplest way to put this to him?
>>
>vote for trump
>start civil war 2
Seems pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>67188334
I think that was decided when the blacks were given free reign to destroy cities.
>>
>>67188534
Seems like a nice response to me.

Ask for proof that Trump is racist. It doesn't exist. If they bring up le Hitler show her how Bernie is more similar to Hitler and Trump is actually the polar opposite.
>>
>>67187193

>enforce the borders
>deport people here illegally
>introduce free market healthcare
>substantially reduce the EPA, DoE, IRS
>renegotiate trade deals

I mean, I can keep going if you'd like.
>>
>>67188986
Thank you sir. Will post updates as they come.
>>
>>67189573
When you bring up the wall don't forget to mention all of the Hispanics trying to enter the country legally.
>>
File: 2016-03-12_20.26.01.jpg (397 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-12_20.26.01.jpg
397 KB, 1440x2560
This lib fag must not realize that our army is made up entire of "the people"
>>
>>67187193
These muslim cocklovers are blatantly showing they will be the biggest threat to this country if Trump wins. And they dont even realize it.

>if Trump wins, he'll run the country into the ground
>we'll riot and chimp out and murder and steal to PREVENT that from happening
>>
>>67189959
Typical liberal. They don't know what reason and logic are. Trump isn't a racist. He has never said anything racist.

Dr. Ben Carson just endorsed him.
>>
>>67187193
Trump wants to bring paying jobs back to America for Americans by getting rid of and renegotiate harmful trade agreements like the TPP and NAFTA, restricting H1B, and, of course, securing the southern border and enforcing legal immigration, as so we are not flush with unemployment. Trump also would like to cut back on federal programs to reduce the deficit.
>>
>>67189959
I responded, "The military is strong because of the people. This isn't scary."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.