[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL, just saw this on my newsfeed. Didn't he say he would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: TrumpCower.png (237 KB, 417x445) Image search: [Google]
TrumpCower.png
237 KB, 417x445
LOL, just saw this on my newsfeed.

Didn't he say he would handle a protester himself? Just proves he's all talk and no action.
>>
>>67183335
I'm now a bernie supporter since Trump is so afraid of the PEOPLE !
>>
s a g e
>>
>>67183335
he would have, but secret service has their duty to protect him.
>>
And they wonder why he calls the press dishonest.
>>
>>67183335

The regressive left are a bunch of fucking animals.

And you, Leaf, are among the worst.
>>
>>67183854

Bernie just stands aside and lets the sheboons take over his rally.

Trump has level 9000 meatshields and he's not afraid to use them.
>>
>>67183335

He literally didn't even see the guy. All he knew was that someone was behind him trying to harm him. For all he knew a guy was trying to shoot him.
>>
>>67183335
>>
File: Donald4.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
Donald4.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>67183335
>>
>>67183335
he did no such thing -cower. He actually turned towards the protester after hearing the crowd react (or maybe he heard him yell something) and that's when the SS surrounded him. Stop lying.
>>
File: 1451580593985.jpg (100 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1451580593985.jpg
100 KB, 763x652
>>67185271
And this somehow makes him a bad guy. Meanwhile Sanders and the media are criticizing him for being threatened with outright murder and an attempted assault by some degenerate greaseball goon.
On this side of the pond he is the devil as he was from day one, of course. You can't make this stuff up.
>>
File: 1454679709477.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1454679709477.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
>>67183335
GET THE FUCK OUT OF CANADA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67183335
He doesn't even looked phazed, he just turned his head to see
>>
>>67183335
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECES OF NIGGER KEK SHIT

TRUMP WASN'T HIDING HE WAS JUST BEING MERCIFUL

HE WOULD HAVE BATHED IN HIS BLOOD AND FUCKED HIS WIFE HAD THE SECRET SERVICE NOT BEEN THERE
>>
That's... dishonest, to say the least.

Trump handled himself very well, sprang up like a tiger. Honestly we have too many white men who would not handle themselves so well.
>>
>>67183335
Oh wow, more blatant lies in headlines aimed at Trump, which will go completely unpunished because in America you can do whatever the fuck you want to rightwingers, they are basically second class citizens
>>
>>67183335
He was ready to throw the fuck down, Trump is getting sick of little bitch protestors. Don't forget he's in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Also
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Yeah seriously though "I was ready for him" that was bullshit lol.

Dude's so fucking full of shit, which is sad too because every single other candidate is shit.

Good thing I'm not American.
>>
I imagine now Trump as POTUS. Assassination attempts left and right by traitors, commies and niggers. It will be glorious.
>>
that fucking leaf.
>>
>>67185966
>Stop lying

That's literally all they can do
>>
>>67186539
>Don't forget he's in the WWE Hall of Fame.
>>
>>67183335

I don't understand.

Do you want him to lash out like a violent liberal fascist?
>>
>>67183335
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>67183335
Agents grabbed him before he could.
>>
>>67186599
They'll be revving up the FEMA camps finally
>>
>>67183335
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F
>>
Just so you guys know trump carries a concealed glock with him so likely he would've shot the guy had SS not been so quick to react
>>
>>67183335

A fucking leaf.
>>
>>67187827
>67187827
Lol. That would never be the case. Secret Service dropped the ball once and never again.

Honestly you think you would get to see Trump shoot a man rushing the podium at a rally? I wish I lived in that world, it sounds very exciting.
>>
>>67185881
A nimble navigator...
>>
>Trump
>A coward
Ever since Robert Kennedy got domed, the SS has to protect all Presidential candidates. I don't know about you but I'd rather have 20 well trained most likely ex FBI and CIA guys with guns take on a threat than me and my glock 19.
>>
>>67183335
>Obama has body guards 24/7.
>Has bullet proof glass surrounding him at his speeches.
>Always has his family guarded with 33(more)agents that are loaded with guns.
>Obama not a coward

>Trump has 4-5body guards rush on stage to protect him from some psycho.
>No bullet proof glass
>No body guards surrounding him family 24/7
>Gets called a coward.

It's like SJW,leftist ,progressives,liberals,niggers ,Marxist,and jews aren't even trying anymore. They're all insane.What low energy they have.GET THEM OUT OF HERE!
>>
>>67184571
>" good thing my big muscular friends are here to stop me, otherwise I'd kick your ass!!"
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.