[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>catch nigger trying to break into my car parked not far from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1423128286692.jpg (2 MB, 1400x1755) Image search: [Google]
1423128286692.jpg
2 MB, 1400x1755
>catch nigger trying to break into my car parked not far from apartment
>this guy's been blasting music, glaring me down, etc beforehand
>cameras near, this'll be easy
>call police on him
>calls me an uncle tom and shouts "you'll pay for snitching box nood"
>know he has buddies that live in the area

What would you do in my shoes, /pol/?
>>
Get a gun and start killing niggers.
>>
>>67182888

Get a gun and stay alert anon. Their mistake is thinking you will be another easy victim.
>>
>>67182888
tripple 8 confirm

/thread
>>
>>67182762
Would fuck Nana
>>
Sounds like you're black, too?

If so, I wouldn't worry about them identifying you since you all look alike.
>>
http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/winchester-super-x-pump-defender-12-gauge-pump-action-shotgun

This is my defense/CQ shotgun. Reliable and with some 00 buckshot: will rek anyone in front of the barrel. If you're not armed OP: get a gun. If you live in a "safe gun free zone" then get some mace, sword, or some sort of very sharp weapon.
>>
>>67182888
>triple 8 ball
Woah

Also, gun laws are pretty weird in my state, I'm already working on saving up to move out though.
>>
>>67182762
If he were to have involvement with criminality or drugs, that can lead to violence. If he were to be stabbed or shot, that might be an understandable occurrence. The authorities might not be especially alarmed.

There is always an option OP.
>>
>>67182762
Set up your own surveillance camera that watches your car every time you park it there. Maye sure you filed that police report. Get a gun. Be ready to use it.
>>
>>67182762
Hes just fucking with you, call the cops on his ass.
>>
>>67182762
Stay frosty, anon.
>>
Get yourself a gun and move if you can, since it sounds like you live in a shithole.
>>
do what i do and hang with the triple k mafia.....

worked for moon man.
>>
>>67182762

Strike them down with righteous fury in the name of the emperor.
>>
>>67182762
I wouldn't follow the white mans laws.

it's much more beneficial for you to break the law and now use your means to gaining power to gain more power, trust me

what could go wrong?
>>
Get a gun.
Carry it everywhere.
Watch your surroundings.
>>
>>67182762
You're in the US. Buy a gun, Castle up if it comes to it.
>>
>>67183924
I'm doing it anon. I'm in this shithole because of my shitty decisions as a teenager.
>>
>>67183435
>If you live in a "safe gun free zone" then get some mace, sword, or some sort of very sharp weapon.

Ain't a place left in the nation where you can't have a loaded pistol or shotgun in your home.
>>
>>67184477
Keep working hard man, but you really need to be packing ASAP
>>
>>67183512
What state?
>>
>>67184551
New Jersey
>>
>>67184796
Ok, so you're not getting a carry permit. Still, get your FID, pick up a pump action 12ga, save up the cash for a cheap Glock or Springfield, then get your pistol FID from the local police chief. Theres no duty to retreat in your dwelling so long as you're not the aggressor in Jersey and you're allowed to use force to protect yourself from death or great bodily harm. A home invasion would count.
>>
>>67182762
Get a gun or move out of that area of town.

It sounds like you're black and lets be honest, black on black crime is the worse.

You are in real danger.
>>
>>67182762
Man, blacks are the future.

I see y'all spittin some real shit about the "eternal Anglo", but heh, news flash.

It's BLACKS. We are that which is eternal.

Don't believe me?

Heh, well...

Who out performs every other race in athletics?

Thats right. Blacks.

Who did all the hard work when y'all soft pasty asses did nothing but both and complain about how y'all tea was done poorly?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that ruled Egypt?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that mankind originates from?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that serves the most in the US military?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that makes the best entertainment in the US?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that's making the greatest leaps and bounds in the field of academics?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that bold enough to fight for their rights?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that built this country?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that's most likely to stand up and fight against the Muslim hordes?

That's right. Mother-fucking BLACKS.

Y'all pasty ass, soft skinned mother-fuckers are too scared to do shit. Cuz y'all are a bunch of PUSSIES!

Man, I could go on ALL day, but nah. I ain't going to. Y'all ain't worth it, HA HAH!

Just face it. Y'all are beat, and are scared to admit it.

Black is BEAUTIFUL.

Black is ETERNAL.

LONG LIVE THE BLACK RACE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!
>>
>>67189038
Nigger, I said a diet coke. Get to it boy.
>>
>>67189038
fucking copypasta niggers.....
>>
>>67182762
kill him and dump the body
its self defense

you wouldnt do it to someone who isn't attacking you
he is attacking you
no restraint is needed, go all out on him, destroy him
its your duty as a man
>>
>>67182762
Tell him To go fuck himself and if he threatens you ever again you'll kill him.
>>
>>67182762
Beat him down
Snap his neck
plead self defense
>>
arm up Tommy. The be comin for your black ass.
>>
>>67182762
>What would you do in my shoes, /pol/?
Get a gun, bait him, then shoot him. Easy money.
>>
>>67182762
You better have a gun or two and plenty of ammo.
>>
>>67189038
>Who is it that ruled Egypt?
WE
>>
>>67182762

I'd have fought him personally. I don't really like to involve the cops in my life no matter what.
>>
>>67183888
Twice? Getting greedy with these trips anons?
>>
>>67182762

>Living near blacks
>Not owning a gun

You want to play on a leveled playing field, don't let them have the advantage over you. This is still the land of the free, bernie and hillary haven't won yet.
>>
>>67193085
WUZ
>>
>>67194227
KANGS
>>
>>67182762
>>calls me an uncle tom and shouts "you'll pay for snitching box nood"
>an uncle tom
...niggers.

You're a righteous man, OP, but your unfortunate genetic kin have fallen to a degenerate culture that not only promotes crime, but chastises those that don't.

I'm sorry you had to go through with this.
>>
>>67189038
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank… I can tell it's got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material…

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?

Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.

Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards….
>>
File: CopyPasta-1.jpg (57 KB, 573x400) Image search: [Google]
CopyPasta-1.jpg
57 KB, 573x400
>>67195939
these fucking copypastas are every where....
>>
>>67182762
Leave. Go find a studio apartment in a better part of town. In my city, I've found some in surprisingly nice areas that run for 400-700 a month.
>>
>>67182762
I would suck that fine black cock ngl
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.