[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan knows whats up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: japan gets it.gif (361 KB, 550x1600) Image search: [Google]
japan gets it.gif
361 KB, 550x1600
Fuck Africa
>>
>>67179895
I can't read moonspeak.
>>
>>67179895
Ugh, that's like sooo racisct.

I'm reporting Japan to the UN.
>>
Yea. Any fool can see that giving aid to africa is utterly pointless.

Think about this, at the beginning of the 20th century, there were more people alive in europe than there were in all of africa. after 100 years of gibsmedats from the west, now their population is in the billions and growing.

There is absolutely no point in giving them anything. Africa is (literally) a black hole.
>>
>>67182525
The concept of foreign aid is fucking stupid as fuck. What gives the government the right to take money for taxpayers and place it in the hands of African politicians that just pocket it anyway?

There's no point giving anybody anything.
>>
>>67183153
Just a consequence of white people LOOK HOW MUCH OF A GOOD PERSON I AM syndrome.
>>
>>67183153
Not necessarily. you have to get something out of it. I actually don't have an issue with the US giving israel so much money, since they are foothold in the middle east and their country has a strong economy and industry.

The worthless nigger countries that can only produce more mouths to feed are obviously another story.
>>
>>67183427
>Nothiing wrong with giving kikes money
Fuck off jew
>>
>>67181912

You can't into brain function aswell because the point is obvious.
>>
File: 1bc.jpg (68 KB, 533x585) Image search: [Google]
1bc.jpg
68 KB, 533x585
>>67183427
>I actually don't have an issue with the US giving israel so much money
>their country has a strong economy and industry

Oy veyyyy don't tell the goyim, we need those dollars.
>>
>>67183153
Maybe it's just to get more "friendly" with the other country's officials so they trade more natural resources or get better trade deals or some shit. I'm not an expert in this area but that's my thought.
>>
>>67183741
No, I get the point. I want to be able to know what is said as well.

You may read children's books, but adults prefer non-fiction. Enjoy your pictures.
>>
>>67184079
That's exactly what it's for but it's fucking bullshit.
>>
I think that's a thing to warn tourists visiting like Kenya and stuff not to give money to the beggar children. The mothers like break their legs and shit to try and make them earn more money.
>>
>>67181912
>>67181912
Half nip here, I'll just translate the big bubbles since they're with the most content.

Bubble 1:
>idk but these weird ass japanese crackaz just give us free moni nd food nd sheeiit, but I ain't complainin if we can get by doing nuffinz.

Bubble 2:
>how the fuck did you increase in numbers?!??! (All while our (Japanese) numbers are going down...). We're starting to run out of money, why irresponsibly procreate? And for how long do we have to bail your asses out?
>>
>>67179895
Translation?
>>
>>67181912
Also the * part says "perpetually repeat to frame 1".
>>
>>67184962
Thanks Yoshi.
>>
>>67185005
I think the gist of it is they don't use the money to build infrastructure and help people their living people out.

They just piss the money up the wall and fuck like rabbits pushing out more babies and creating a bigger problem, then line up to ask for even more handouts.
>>
>>67185005
1. AYOOO JAPAN N SHEEIIIIIITTTTTTT GIBS US DAT AYO LEMMA HOLLA ATCHA BABY FAMM. LES BANG BBY I GOT DAT AIDS

2. Thanks Obama
>>
File: 1nGFAEe.jpg (233 KB, 1080x711) Image search: [Google]
1nGFAEe.jpg
233 KB, 1080x711
>>67179895

Japan is based and nigs nog. What's new?
>>
>>67184962
cheers
>>
>>67185005

See my post >>67184962
>>
>>67179895
>people asking for translations
C'mon, it's not hard to figure out, you filthy gaijins, you can just look at it and get it.
>hey, we're all starving, but foreigners only give us aide to prevent our children from dying
>let's fuck to make as many children as possible for more monies
>whoa, look at these kids, we have to send them more monies
>>
>>67184247
>Being this buttblasted.
>>
>>67183333
Which is the inherent problem with everything our government does.

>We need to give more people housing
>market crash
>We need to give more people education
>high drop out rates and expensive schooling
>We need to help people get work
>higher unemployment

etc.
>>
>>67186520

>let's fuck to make as many children as possible for more monies

Do you honestly think an African can think this much? The only reason they fuck and have more kids is because when they are fed they have the energy to get a boner.

They don't know the outcome of anything
>>
>>67188052
Yeah they do: Africans only have the capacity to think about how they can get more aide from other countries.
>>
>>67179895
Even Japan knows about black "gib money, gib pussy"
>>
>>67179895
I was thinking about this the other day when I saw someone say that science is good and useful because it has improved the human condition by saving people's lives.

Has it though?
If more people live long enough to reproduce doesn't that mean more people are going to die, and global suffering has in fact INCREASED due to science?

I mean take that comic for example.
Originally three people had to suffer and eventually die off to balance the equation.
Now, thanks to science more than twenty people have to die off to balance the equation because science never actually changed the equation it just changed the variables.

Just food for thought.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.