[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Secret Service agents jumped to form a protective barrier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 1180x842
>Secret Service agents jumped to form a protective barrier around Donald Trump as someone tried to rush the stage. The man "attempted to breach the secure buffer and was removed rapidly and professionally,”

I thought Trump said he would fight off protestors himself by punching them in the face.

Isn't being scared of protestors one of the reasons he made fun of Sanders?
>>
Trump would never sully himself by touching such a pathetic disgusting creature. He has people to do that for him
>>
Hello, I'm visiting Berlin right now with my little brother. We are desperately looking for some handsome guy to popp his cherry, but everyone my brother takes interest in has some kind of STD. Some even boast with having AIDS. What the fuck man.

Why are you westerners so disease-ridden? What the fuck is wrong with you?
And you complain that we are filthy?
>>
>>67179254
>t. braindead sheep
>>
>>67179113
>I thought Trump said he would fight off protestors himself by punching them in the face.

Yeah, but that was one of the things he said that was followed/preceded by 'I tell you', or 'honestly', or 'seriously' that are clearly always absolute bullshit.
>>
>>67179113
>constant threats of murder on social media
>letting ss do their job
>somehow a pussy
>>
File: reddit.jpg (302 KB, 936x960) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
302 KB, 936x960
>>67179113
>>
>>67179326
Give me your lil boy
I'll make sure to pos his neg real good
>>
>>67179672
Trump's face literally looks like big flappy beef curtains.
>>
>>67179113
>I thought Trump said he would fight off protesters himself by punching them in the face.

The protestor didn't get onto the stage though. He reached up and tried to grab Trumps leg and failed.
>>
>>67179113
>I thought Trump said he would fight off protestors himself by punching them in the face.
What he said is that he wasn't sure if he would do it personally, or if he'd have other people doing the fighting, but that they wouldn't wrestle control of the microphone from him.
>>
>>67179113
Warmed my heart so much to see his guard protect him so well. They really do love him.
>>
>>67179113
He would if it came to that, but secret service has their duty before it would every come to that. The secret service isn't going to stand down even if Trump told them to.
>>
File: go away reddit.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
go away reddit.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>67179113
>>67179779
>>
post yfw Trump gets assassinated on April 20th.

screencap if you want
>>
>>67179113

>citation needed.

You libs are pathetic.
>>
>>67179113
They were protecting the protester from Trump.
>>
>>67180117

>They really do love him

They receive money you dumb fuck. They'd guard a dead hamster for enough money.
>>
The secret serice are friggen awful. There were like a dozen guys around that area and the protestor nearly got onto the stage.

If he was slightly more athletic he could have leaped onto the stage and got his hands on Don.
>>
>>67179912
And the bias comes out

I'm sure if they manage to reach Trump he could fight
>>
>>67179113
>trying to run the gauntlet without enough skill to reach the boss
guy went down to puddies, not power ranger material.
>>
>>67180488

>I tell ya, if that guy got 100 yards closer, and made it up on stage, and got past my bodyguards, and looked unarmed, I'd seriously think about taking a swing at him. Seriously.'.
>>
>>67181461
>and got past my bodyguards

Now fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>67181190
If the secret service were worth their shit they'd shoot him before he had a chance to do anything else.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.