[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This comic really opened my eyes >white evil male >black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: POL BTFO.jpg (1 MB, 980x6463) Image search: [Google]
POL BTFO.jpg
1 MB, 980x6463
This comic really opened my eyes

>white evil male
>black doctors
>>
File: 1443652171208.gif (2 MB, 460x238) Image search: [Google]
1443652171208.gif
2 MB, 460x238
>supporting the Homeless

Fuckers think they are too good for the world and don't get jobs.

illegals Mexicans who can't even speak English get jobs everywhere.
>>
File: 332.jpg (68 KB, 607x423) Image search: [Google]
332.jpg
68 KB, 607x423
>>67179090
>Colored homeless man
Why isn't he a doctor as well? Fucking racist comic.
>>
Isnt there a real procedure for this where they paralyse part of the brain?
>>
>>67179090
black female doctors to boot
>>
>>67179090
Why didn't the nice doctor lady give the homeless guy a token job in the medical center?
>>
>>67179090
I fucking hate these comics with a passion. They always end in the exact same way (last paragraph of a shitty pseudo-inspirational quote coupled with a generic feel-good picture) and they don't even take a real position.
"Be reasonable, critical and rigorous"
????????
What a fucking controversal position to take. Who in the world actively takes a stance based on horse-shit and nonsensical reasoning? That advice means literally nothing because everyone in the world thinks of themselves as being critical and evidence-based.
>>
>>67179090
Ah it's from Tim "I'll bite your legs off and suck your soul from your dick" Minchin.
He's someone I probably wouldn't be able to tolerate in the same room as me.
Trash.
>>
File: loss_of_job_pie.gif (29 KB, 375x339) Image search: [Google]
loss_of_job_pie.gif
29 KB, 375x339
>>67179360
Objectively incorrect. Read up on the issue.

http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/why.html

Homelessness is related to many different factors. Mental illness is a big one. So is abuse. Declining wages, forclosure, lack of affordable housing, and eroding work opportunities are the major causes of homelessness.

It's not as simple as "fuckers think they are too good for the world and don't get jobs." There's no evidence of that whatsoever.
>>
>>67179090
You wanna know what sold me on not giving a fucking dime to homeless people unless I see one starving, and I give that motherfucker food?

>Visiting Pittsburgh.
>Fucking walking back to my hotel.
>EY YO DEY KEEPIN DA BLACK MAN DOWN I AINT ATE GIBS ME MUNY!
Not joking.
>I give him 75 cents cause I had it.
not 15 minutes later, walk back by because I wanted to hit up a restaurant real quick.
>He is fucking gone.
>Go back to hotel.
>He is next to my hotel, already forgot who the fuck I was.
>Same fucking line.
Hey man I just gave you money, you forgot me?
>The asshole fucking hugged me not 15 minutes ago and said god bless.
>EHHHH FUCK YOU GOD DAMN CRACKER!
>>
>>67179090
Isn't Tim Minchin an atheist and a crossdressing faggot of some kind?
>>
>>67180556
>>67180556
>Who in the world actively takes a stance based on horse-shit and nonsensical reasoning?
Oh I can think of a few groups.
>>
>>67179090

So inventing these privilige things are just another way to jew white people. Gotcha
>>
>>67181133
>I met one homeless person who might have had a mental illness and I didn't like the way he talked to me.
>>
I hate that le reddit asshole quotation

"opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" doesn't make sense because what it's trying to say is not just that everyone has one, but trying to make opinions sound distasteful

it's just a way of getting someone who voices an opinion against the one currently prevailing to shut up

the person who came up with it was a retard no doubt
>>
>>67180556
> That advice means literally nothing because everyone in the world thinks of themselves as being critical and evidence-based.

This desu.

Incidentally I used to routinely give money to beggars until hearing from multiple people who work for homeless charities that doing so does more harm than good. Now I offer to bu them food or other supplies instead. Suck my cock, OP.
>>
>>67179090
Did they fix the liberals brain by removing the cancer?
>>
>>67179090
Does anyone have the edited version?
>>
>>67181273
but do they say and literally/unironically think to themselves "I'm basing my opinions on illogical non sequitors and falsehoods"?
Whoever you mean, they probably think to themselves that they are the ones being logical and factual, while everyone else is uninformed and unreasonable,
which is why it's a waste of time to say "Be reasonable and intellectually rigorous".
>>
>>67181125
The real underlying cause for nearly all homelessness is that the person becoming homeless has no savings, no backup plan, no support from family and friends, no church, and no other groups to support them.

That's why it's so incredibly important to think ahead and participate in life.
>>
>>67181125

If we truly were interested in preventing homelessness, it has to be done with character building more so than charity. I learned this.
>>
File: received_1026973510696537.jpg (61 KB, 892x1592) Image search: [Google]
received_1026973510696537.jpg
61 KB, 892x1592
> you don't think in a way that I deem appropriate
> you need a literal lobotomy
What the fuck man
>>
>>67179090
So, literal brainwashing?
>>
>>67181382
>HUR I ASSUME ANON JUST MET ONE
Motherfucker do you need a detailed history of my travels in America and giving people homeless people money.
As a test I followed one asshole holding one of those signs up in my car and he jumped into a BM FUCKING W in a Wal-Mart parking lot

eat cock.
>>
>>67179090
>Liberals believe in extracting brains and pumping them full of chemicals so that you conform to the narrative.

Okay.
>>
>>67181959
Actually. Giving people opportunities is perhaps the most important factor, then character building. There are people who are fucked, but if given a chance, could save themselves
>>
>>67179090
>Tim minchin
God damn it. And to think that I actually agreed with a lot of his stuff before.
>>
So they will quite literally cut out parts of your brains for having wrong opinions
I expected it would come to that
>>
This has indeed opened my eyes too, everyone should get brainwashed into being the same. I hope this surgery is for white males only tho, doing it to others would be racist.
>>
>>67182249
> God damn it. And to think that I actually agreed with a lot of his stuff before.

HAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>67179090
I love how they don't show where he buys a gallon of booze and then does the same fucking thing the next day. Liberals sure are morally superior.
>>
>>67179090
HOLY FUCK. this is LITERALLY RE-PROGRAMMING

1984 IS NOW
1984 IS NOW
1984 IS NOW
1984 IS NOW
1984 IS NOW
1984 IS NOW
>>
>>67179593
>Why isn't he a doctor as well?
Because he doesn't have privilage. Don't you know that all non-whites should have everything and all whites should have nothing?
~SJWs
>>
File: 1410755603812.jpg (47 KB, 588x581) Image search: [Google]
1410755603812.jpg
47 KB, 588x581
>>67179090
>going to a black female surgeon
>>
>>67182534
Fuck off. His songs were pretty catchy.
>>
>>67182505
please stop brush estonia please
>>
Are you implying there are no black doctors, OP?
>>
>>67179090
Thought Police, really?

Is this actually what liberals believe? Like it's not some kind of satire?
>>
>>67182896
>Fuck off. His songs were pretty catchy.
He probably used the word privilage in the sense of be happy for what you have, not in the SJWs sense of "whites should have less so others can feel like they have more".
>>
>>67182896

Catchy, yes, but euphoric as all blazes.
>>
File: 1455672955993.png (7 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
1455672955993.png
7 KB, 470x454
>>67179090
Every employee of that medical center walked by the homeless guy but yet he is still homeless.
>>
>>67183089
It's the comic's author we should examine.
>>
File: 1439737776393.jpg (216 KB, 608x811) Image search: [Google]
1439737776393.jpg
216 KB, 608x811
>>67179090
>Take them out into the veranda and beat them with a cricket bat.

You have to catch me first, you pinko.
>>
>>67182246
Not if they're utter bags of shit who waste all their cash.
>>
>>67179090
Not black, but indian or paki.
everyone knows blacks aren't smart enough
>>
>empathy improves your opinion
>>
>>67179090
>literal brainwashing depicted in the comic
It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.
>>
>>67179090
>you're not allowed to have opinons that conflict with my world view

It's strange to see communism painted in such a weird light
>>
>>67181125
>Mental illness is a big one.
If that's a factor, than giving them money won't do shit. They need psychiatric help, otherwise we're just extending their misery.
>>
>>67179090
>tfw my father and I used to go to Cleveland for browns games
>tfw I would give 5 dollars of my own money to the homeless when I saw them
>tfw the older I got, the more I realized it was bullshit
>tfw not so sure of giving to the homeless anymore

It sucks man.
>>
>>67179090
There are actually professional homeless people in my city who make a job out of alternating street corners and trading off things like crutches and other pity products. So here you never know if you're actually helping someone or just paying them.
>>
>>67185581
>There are actually professional homeless people in my city who make a job out of alternating street corners and trading off things like crutches and other pity products. So here you never know if you're actually helping someone or just paying them.
It's worse in Europe. A lot of people here fake diseases, have special prosthetics so they look legless, drug their children so they look sick, use special tricks to rob you, etc.
If you ever go to Europe, stay away from people that "need help", you never know if they genuinely need it or it's just an elaborate trap by minorities.
>>
>>67181125
>abuse at home
How the fuck does that prevent you from working faggot?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.