[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't I just take advantage of my sinking ship country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: not fair.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
not fair.png
204 KB, 500x486
Why shouldn't I just take advantage of my sinking ship country? Even my little brother said his history teachers and most others claim le weed man is permanently changing Canada's image "for the better". They are completely brainwashed and I don't even see the point in fighting it anymore. Why shouldn't I just take advantage of the dude free shit lmao which will soon be happening in ontario and then ditch this country back to Russia where my grandparents came from?
>>
>>67177721
go to America and vote for Trump, he will invade Canada and free it of le weed man
>>
>>67177721
G0 t0 the US and MAGA. Considering how little Trump had to spend on this election, he might as well run again if he loses. It's actually making him money anyway.
>>
If you feel that way why don't you make positive changes in your community?
>>
>>67180454
These are the same people where the teacher casually joked about trump being hitler and the whole class laughs along (again furthering how my little high school brother claims it is). If I was him I wouldn't speak out because they were doing it so dismissively, in such a tone that says "wow conservatives are just so silly arent they" made me sick hearing about it
>>
>>67180857
These are the people who will be homeless soon because shit-talking our largest trading partner isn't very smart.

Teaching kids usa is racist meanwhile canada is cultural fucked. My god.
>>
>>67177721
No hard reason not to. If you can set foot in Russia, by all means, try to do that. But things might follow you there once Putin's gone.

So you might be better off taking advantage of what the system has now, linking up with people who feel the same way and going loud on that shit until it improves.
>>
>>67178193
This. He's going to win anyway but when he does Cucknada is going to get flooded with even more butthurt liberals.
>>
>>67181088
Lmao. I remember taking canadian history and we spent 75% of the time talking about other cultures. during presentations the kids (and even teacher sometimes) would say "alright this clip is about america but canada was highly influenced by it so its basically the same thing"
>>
>>67177721
Go back to Russia. I DARE YOU!
>>
>>67177721
cause you could be an ex pat taking advantage of real money and not trudaeu bux

Every neetbuck i earn here is two to take home for maple syrupppppppp
>>
>>67177721
I'm seriously considering going back to Poland the way things are going right now. Or maybe I could emigrate to the USA?
>>
File: 1457019343603.jpg (23 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457019343603.jpg
23 KB, 600x400
>>67181500
>this clip is about america but canada was highly influenced by it so its basically the same thing
>>
>>67177721

You need to move to the bush and learn to be self-sufficient.

There will come a time when the sub-humans who have infested our great lands will have, by their own degeneracy, removed themselves and their progeny to a mere footnote in the annals of human civilization.

We will return to our place at the vanguard of society, armed then with the warnings we will tell our children of the dangers of rampant r-selection.

All we have to do is wait.
>>
>>67181500
I am really old, we were taught about ww1 and 2 and about feudalism and how the parliamentary system functioned. We almost never learned about usa or politics, infact teaching kids politics especially identity politics is illegal.

We didn't even learn about the holocaust, when I asked my teacher about israel and palestine. He said they are family that can't agree about who should own the land.

Obviously /pol/ was a huge eye opener for me.
>>
>>67181919
I wish I was kidding. This line was repeated so many times by the teacher, "...alright class this is a [foreign country] ____ but it highly influenced Canada so it is similar enough"
>>
>>67177721
Why is Canada still living in a perpetual PR campaign. If you really want to dash the hopes of people optimistic about Canada's benevolence just read them the story of the Somalia inquiry and how the government purposefully tried to cover it up. That was only in 1995. Also, Trudeau JUST made office. How are people already decided on him?
>>
>>67182170
Facts do not work on these people. Like I get smirked at and sarcastically dismissed when I try to say trump isn't racist and doesn't want to deport all muslims.
>>
File: 523532.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
523532.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>>67178193
How bout we all go to America and vote trump

America has one of the most influential media that can brainwash not only the cucks in their country but the cucks in other countries too.

We should all take a look at what America has become and realize this will be us one day if we continue to let lefties dominate the world
>>
>>67182435
Report your brothers teacher, they are not allowed to teach political or religious opinions.
>>
>>67182435
Who cares if he's racist and wants to deport all Muslims?

>Implying that's a bad thing
>>
File: 35346637357.jpg (32 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
35346637357.jpg
32 KB, 600x338
>>67182529
HAHAHAHA! You really think so? I'm in college and I have to read leftist novels and I have to learn about pro-immigration/ open border philosophers. There's no such law. Leftist cancer has control of education.
>>
>>67177721
After the repercussions of these liberal policies are truly seen and felt. The pendulum will swing back the other way. It's just going to suck for awhile. Come on down from the bush bro.we need you, and your vote.
>>
>>67183001
I am old, but when I was in elementary and high-school it was forbidden for the teacher to give their political opinions, it's ground for dismissal.

When I was in elementary school we used to sing god save the queen and the canadian national anthem. This was back in the early 90's.
>>
I'd move back to the country my ancestors came from if it weren't for the fact that country is britain
>>
>>67177721
have you tried sitting back and enjoying the show whilst knowing there's nothing you can do to stop people being retards no matter how hard you try?
>>
>>67183478
That's my point. I feel like I should fight it but it's practically social suicide as you will be shunned and looked down upon for being right wing here.
>>
>>67183602
Yes, I have been telling people for years we will balkinize soon because canada doesn't know how to assimilate people. They just dump them in the cities with their friends and hope for the best.

Most immigrants will drop the politics if you point out that identity politics spreads racism, not nationalism.
>>
>>67183840
This is the backbone of the argument against affirmative action.

Identity politics presumes that merit is based on the colour of skin, not the content of character. There are too few people considering what happens when politicians blockade each other due to the racial or national tensions. Especially in a representative parliament.
>>
Because of honor.

What today's world will have you think is the "right" thing to do, is take advantage of ANYONE if it means youre better off afterwards. And this is exactly the same logic which is ruining nations today, and its the exact opposite logic which built EMPIRES in the past.

Today's people are taught to think like fucking grasshoppers
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.