[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Rothschilds/Illuminati/baking elite whatever. Are they Jewish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1449717353033.jpg (150 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1449717353033.jpg
150 KB, 640x1136
The Rothschilds/Illuminati/baking elite whatever. Are they Jewish? or Satanists?

serious question
>>
>>67175427
This is the real answer but it sounds like a cop-out:
They are whatever works.
They have no principles and no real loyalties.
They are customarily on both sides of everything just in case what they opposed becomes successful.
Theologically this makes them Luciferian Satanists and Mechanistic Materialists.
>>
>>67175427
Old jews, and wicked smart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
>>
Golden
>>
>>67175427
Germoney forgot lessons from long ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ERcC1l6cRM
>>
>>67175427
They abandoned the faith of their ancestors for money and anointed Rothschild their prophet.
>>
>tfw bob will never use the scraper tool to erase every last Jew while we listen carefully to the sound the scraper tool makes
why am I still alive anyway
>>
>>67180173
>a jew co wrote the script

but i thought hitler wanted to exterminate the jews?
>>
>>67175427
there is no unifomed ruling class, there is nobody at the wheel
this is your fear speaking trough you
you can change course of history of your country with one gun
>>
>>67175427

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism

http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
>>
>>67179272
Dawn
>>
>>67175427
Both. Synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>67180648
Because scraper tools are useless at killing people? Or is this just a Jewish delusion of mine? Are scraper tools the new gas?

Also, let's remove sand niggers together frist.
>>
>>67175427
>Are they Jewish? or Satanists?
Are you implying there is any difference?
>>
>>67175427
all jews are satanist tho
>>
>>67182303
>>67182371

Please remove this post, us Jews don't worship Satan, we're NOT Muslim.
>>
>>67182168
Shhhhhhh. It's 4am. We're just practicing how to paint very quietly and discussing deep philosophical life lessons while we put more happy little trees over here.
>>
>>67182452
Satan is also known as the Great Deceiver, my friend. Where you stand on that one is between you and God in my opinion.

In my opinion, if you want to wage war on Muslims, for whom I have no particular liking, then do so openly.
>>
>>67182486
Just use tried and true methods like bullets and/or gas, if you must.

>>67182732
I just want them to go home and leave us alone!

We definitely don't worship Satan, though, that's absurd. Yahweh, the Lord of Hosts, may be a hard-ass, but he's not Satan.
>>
>>67182921
We have relative free movement of people in our globalized world. Go sign up to help the deportation or fight off the hoards or whatever else. Lead by example.
>>
>>67182452
You worship Money, bro. Satan is just a useful synonym because it triggers Christies.

Now, post nose or GTFO
>>
>>67175894
Mercantile capitalism actually emanated from protestantism if following the theory of Max Weber.
>>
>>67183095
I'm down for deportation, I always vote for national conservatives.

>>67183173
I don't worship money, you clearly don't know anything about Jewish faith. It's all about monotheism and ethno-centrism.
>>
Satanists are usually radical individualists. Elite people are Satanic, but there isn't any organization and only a few are aware they act in a Satanic manner. On here, they say Americans are culturally Christian even if they don't believe. Well, what I'm saying is the rich are Satanic, even if they think they're culturally Christian.
>>
>>67175427
Any of them. Some elitists or bank members aren't Satanic, Cultists, Jewish, or any of that, they could be anyone else. The issue is in the government or banking as we have systems put into place where individuals or special groups can take advantage of market conditions, special privileges & benefit, or get rich at the expense of everyone else. They can do so through: over borrowing credit in government, inflation and rate manipulation, passing regulations, subsidies and many other (usually economic) tools. While we can blame Jews or some secret cabal for the woes of the country or world, the inherent problem is we permit those in authority to create these systems, regardless of who they are, that manipulate and control our economy and our lives. What I think is necessary is to ensure we recognize through what tools are used and how these groups ruin us and what should be done to undo the damage and to limit or prevent these abuses from being repeating in the future, no matter who is in office.
>>
File: image.jpg (467 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
467 KB, 1920x1080
>>67175427
we worship ourselves, fuck little girls and kill people 2bh
>>
>>67185246
Do you think Bob is painting animes in Heaven?
>>
They are Jewish and satanists.
The bible calls them the synagogue of satan.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 859x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 859x718
>>67185331
i think the worms ate his corpse
>>
>>67175894
>They have no principles and no real loyalties.

you don't understand these people, they are firstly loyal to family, especially to male heirs, then they are loyal to profit, so if a family member works against profit they will be removed from power
>>
>>67181193
DO NOT FORGET THE SIX GILBILLION
>>
>>67180464
>anointed Rothschild their prophet.

Rothschild has one of the shittiest jobs in their whole organization, hidden pope has more power than him, many of the people he is partner to also have more power
>>
File: 1263087047965.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1263087047965.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>>67185838
Oh, Bob. Teaching us life lessons even in death.
>>
They are whatever works. They don't really have "beliefs" beyond a commitment to the justifiableness of their actions.

They are also the people (possibly the only people) with the resources to really get ritual and ceremonial magic to work. Think about the ridiculous crap in Dubai, think about the last few olympic opening events, the Cremation of Care at Bohemian Grove, and so forth. There is no particular belief set on display, just every indication that they've got occultists on payroll just like every other group of elites throughout history. Certain occult writers make no secret of their employment by various powerful people and monarchs, and a professional astrologer can make VAST amounts of money if he makes the right acquaintances.
>>
>>67175427
>Are they Jewish? or Satanists?

No they aren't.
>>
>>67187603
And then you can look up Khabala nowadays. It's quite popular among, say, the Hollywood crowd.
>>
>>67175427
Jews are the ones in the bible who rejected and killed jesus. They're the ennemy of the son of god. Ennemy of god = satan. Jews are satanists, and the rothschilds are very jew.
>>
>>67189057
the fuck is a guadelope
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.