[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate Greece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Why does /pol/ hate Greece?
>>
/pol/ is mostly indifferent to greece
/pol/ hates lithuania with a passion though
>>
>>67173209
We mostly dont care about modern greece, other than pay debts which is kind of funny. Although keep at it, fuck those muslims in germany.
>>
>>67173209
They list Constantinopole, Byzantium is gone, couldn't win east Egean from Turks in 1920, don't pay their denbts, their PM stubbornly refuses to wear a time..
>>
>>67173568
Wear a tie
>>
>>67173209
I hate Greece. Those fuckers took our money, our pride, lied to us and then sent us 1 million Arabs who are raping our women and trashing our place... fully knowing we are ruled by feminists who think multikulti works.

Greece is basically the anti-christ of countries.
>>
File: emwtf.jpg (20 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
emwtf.jpg
20 KB, 480x451
>>67173793
>>
>>67173209
We don't hate Greece. We just hate the people of Greece.
>>
>>67173793
sure thing turkroach diaspora
>>
>>67173793
is Greece the new filter for Jew now?
>>
>>67174403
Greece is pretty anti-Jew, don't know how you ever could've come around to that thought.
>>
Pay debts
>>
Greece is pretty much the Mexico (or almost any South American country) of Europe, genetically fucked but just a hair better than their neighbor, which is another degree outside of civilization. It also has small racially healthy enclaves, and remnants of healthy religion, but is mostly in denial of it's dismal genetic state.
>>
>>67173209
I only like the history and philosophy. I like some of the classical art and architecture. There is no reason for me to care about Greece today when they have little connection to that past anymore. Besides these people spend themselves into debt and are rude to tourists.
>>
>>67174891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJ9DY4DdiI
>>
>>67173793
well our pride was took before.
>>
>>67175276
Give me a break. There are Greeks that look like white statue people but I'll never get over the fact that I see pictures of Greek crowds that all look like hairy Turks.
>>
>>67173209
because /pol/ admired the german chancellor merkel and praised her for her true conservative values.

She truly sticked it to the greeks and told them to pay their debts, while giving them new loans.

Based merkel.
>>
File: 1456360221984.png (407 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456360221984.png
407 KB, 640x360
>>67173209
le ebin pay benbts meam
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.