[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark skinned Kellogg Employee Urinates on Conveyor Line ori
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Unbenannt.jpg (32 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
32 KB, 850x478
Dark skinned Kellogg Employee Urinates on Conveyor Line

original video got taken down
reupload:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ZjqJKt6sY

reddit thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4a54jz/kelloggs_employee_urinating_on_the_food/
>>
>eating cereal instead of eggs and toast
>being a nigger
>being american
kellogs shares just plummeted
>>
>>67172917
Niggers are vile creatures.
>>
>>67172917
What is it with black people and pissing and shitting all over everything?

In my High School, black kids use to piss and shit all over the bathroom walls and floor.

It's like a mental illness.
>>
>>67172917
fake..niggers don't work
>>
>>67173457

its the result of raising a child like a pet.

The parents of thugs/punks should be prosecuted for failure to properly raise a child with a bare minimum of social skills.

preferably 2 years of 14 hours a day extreme hard labor.
>>
Did he get caught or is the madman still on the loose?
>>
>>67173742
He broke in, obviously.
>>
>>67172917
haha why am I permanently banned from that reddit, I cant comment
>>
>>67172917
Feel the Bern!
>>
>>67173963
Russia nuke us please.
>>
Got a good healhty stream going at least.

Oh well
>eating the processed jew
>>
>>67173457
>black "people"
The same reason animals in the wild do it.
>>
>>67173960
i'm sure it was worthy. you must have trolled quite hard
>>
How long ago did this happen?
>>
>>67172917
clearly you guys are racist. he is just protesting kellogs, because they ssupport donald trump
>>
>>67174001
Sorry, we are even more cucked since 1917. We even went trough the stage when they kill every educated person, so they`d have no barriers to install the ideology. And kill some more to terrorize others into the studying their commie shit.

Somewhat luckily for you - they did not succeed and thank God - Russian culture have miraculously grown back. So they wont kill en masse your educated folks and wont blow up your churches. They will search for the other ways around.

If we had an opportunity, we`d send our troops for help, just as we`ve sent people earlier: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1848 - of course the real story in jewpedia is rewritten multiple times to produce conflict among nations for the jewish benefit, but you still can see truth from the conceptual conflict perspective.

And also see the outcome. I.e. you cant live with negroes and libtards in the same country. You either make new borders or they kill you, or you kill them.
>>
>>67172917
my sides, you keep those cereals our off our stores, ok?
kek.. nah haven't eaten such crap since the fucking 90ies. Real food is best
>>
>>67176004
They're fapping on Russia here, don't crush their dream
>>
>>67177788
We're not fapping on Russia. We're just tired of our own shit and we like the way your propaganda beats ours on easymode. There is much to learn from what you've been through.
>>
>>67178138
Really? I remember Putin threads.
>>
>>67178378
That's because Putin is like Trump; he's a funny meme man, but actually is smarter and stronger than the people who think he's just a funny meme man.
>>
>>67178654
You in America have better understanding of Putin than we in Russia, yeah, literally.
>>
>>67176004
holy fuck, please just nuke us.
>>
>>67172917

that is very illegal

https://youtu.be/oqdYfo33s6A
>>
File: 1433705851712.jpg (235 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433705851712.jpg
235 KB, 1280x720
>>67172917
this will actually hurt kelloggs sales

the management must be pissed
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.