[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Election results for germany's SUPER SUNDAY already fixed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: freiburg-landtagswahl-2016-ii.jpg (67 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
freiburg-landtagswahl-2016-ii.jpg
67 KB, 960x720
Hey guys, no worries. Voting starts tomorrow but we already got the results.
Nationalist pigs from afd only got 3 percent, everything is alright.

http://sciencefiles.org/2016/03/12/wahlbetrug-in-freiburg-ist-die-landtagswahl-schon-heute-ausgezaehlt/

Nothing to see here.
>>
bump.

How credible is this source?
>>
>>67170704
Other bump.

I've never heard of "sciencefiles" - can they be trusted? If so I'll make this viral.
>>
>>67170704
I just read this hit on another page. JFC German traitor government isn't even trying anymore. Are they trying to start a civil war in Germany ?
>>
>>67173260
>>67173665
For the whole day the election results were already online on the official page of the electorate.

http://fritz.freiburg.de/wahl/app/ltw2016.html

Now they reset them to zero, but it was an obvious fuckup that showed how elections in germany are done.
>>
>>67173678
Well, it seems like that. By our constitution citizens have right and duty to resist an abuse of government power, even if that means violence. I'll get this out over social media and see what comes off it.
>>
File: 1451332859630.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451332859630.jpg
562 KB, 1920x1080
>>67170704
>>67173260
>>67173665
>>67173678

yes it is already all over media, this really happened. while it is only for one city, they say it was an accident because they wanted to test if all the names were correctly visible.

yet they didn´t just put in some random shitty numbers, they went all the way and tried to create a "reasonable election result" including amount of voters and results for the parties.

it also shows the AFD at 4% while it is more likely to be in the 8-12% area (while it should be in the 20-30% area, fucking german michels man, especially BaWü is so retarded).

we need to fucking go to war, people are voting for their own demise here. thanks post war allied propaganda, thanks new world order.
>>
>>67174424
Except the German Michels also mean you won't persuade them with that sort of talk; play it as concern for the treatment of votes in general and you'll get hooks in though.
>>
This really is the end of our civilization
>>
>>67170704
>I'm gonna pretend early voting tallies indicate vote fixing
>on /pol/

No shit, really?
>>
Anyone noticed how alot of threads related to Germany get disappeared by the mods? They get archived long before they slide out of the catalogue. There's some hardcore censoring going on when it comes to german topic threads on /pol/ right now. Coincidence? I think not...

In related news, alternative news journalist Michael Mross - high profile ex-stockbroker, a german Alex Jones who constantly criticizes the financial system - was assassinated in South America in a hit and run attack. He barely survived the attempt and lost a hand and a leg over it.

The facebook site of anonymous.kollektiv, another alternative news site, went offline for almost a month.

The entire organization team of PEGIDA has been blocked on facebook, they left the PEGIDA page up.
>>
>>67170704

>AfD 4.9%

They need 5% to enter the parliament. They had 4.9% in the 2013 federal elections too, they would have needed 40.000 additional votes out of 60 million voters to enter parliament.

They dont even bother to hide the fact that the election circus is rigged beyond comprehension.
>>
>>67175288
Those weren't voting tallies you dipshit but straight from the electorate.
>>
>>67175960
>Michael Mross
Checked it and shat bricks wtf
>>
>>67175960
Have you documented all of this (other than maybe the /pol/-related bit) and informed people? Please tell me you've documented this and told everybody you could get a hold of.
>>
>>67173678

In Brandenburg, the area around Berlin, a cell of 70 islamists have formed a local chapter of ISIS - they even call themself ISIS - and the secret police admitted they dont have the manpower to surveill them, they only have 90 employees, they dont even have the technology to listen in on skype or whatsapp conversations.

In related news, the female minister of defense - a Merkel clone with a false doctor title - wants to hire a couple thousand additional soldiers. The last couple thousand soldiers they hired were all muslims from third world shitholes like Afghanistan.
>>
>>67175960

yeah i get that feeling too. germany related thread get lost rather quick.
>>
>>67170704
>Germany is a first world dictatorship now
So this is how democracy dies.
>>
The mayor freiburg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieter_Salomon

>Salomon
>>
File: 1447628783719.gif (1 MB, 320x284) Image search: [Google]
1447628783719.gif
1 MB, 320x284
>>67177404

the fucking kikes. we need to remove them. this time...... for real.
>>
>>67177404
And from Australia no less. I think I've seen everything by this point.
>>
>>67176967

This is the kind of anti-NWO articles he wrote:

http://www.mmnews.de/index.php/wirtschaft/66830-zdf-gechipter-mensch

>criticize the 666 jew plot to get rid of cash money
>criticize the 666 jew plot to chip the goyim cattle with 666 RFID tags
>assassinated

M A R T Y R
A
R
T
Y
R
>>
bro scary
>>
bump for my German bros
>>
>>67170704
So, this is a voting fraud? Sasuaga 1st world democracy.
>>
>>67182733

Could just be a test run for their website.

They probably wont use those numbers tomorrow after election because this already went viral on the internet. West german elections have been systematically rigged for decades, this is nothing new.
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/20160312112738/http://fritz.freiburg.de/wahl/app/ltw2016.html
Wayback machine for anyone interested.
>>
>>67177404

Of course.
>>
>>67182982
If such shit happened in Russia, this would be all over major world wide media in a hour screaming about how Russia is vile dictatorship and that election is riffed, and that NATO must attack now to support peaceful and truly democratic opposition. It happened in number of other countries already after all.
But if such, or even worse (lel murica) shit happens in US and their slave countries: "nothing to see here, goyim, business as usual, we just tested system. :^)" And no one really do a thing about it.
>>
>>67174270
Did one of the employees fuck it up on purpose because he realized Muslims are replacing his entire ethnicity?
>>
>>67175960

I actually was thinking about that the other day. I haven't read many Germany is fucked threads. What happened to the daily reports on migrants entering. They still are entering at record rates...
>>
>>67184372
>If such shit happened in Russia, this would be all over major world wide media in a hour screaming about how Russia is vile dictatorship and that election is riffed, and that NATO must attack now to support peaceful and truly democratic opposition. It happened in number of other countries already after all.
>But if such, or even worse (lel murica) shit happens in US and their slave countries: "nothing to see here, goyim, business as usual, we just tested system. :^)" And no one really do a thing about it.
Yeah, you're lucky to be Russian in this case. At least when your government fucks you up, people point fingers. We should be vocal if it happens to Germans, too.
>>
How long until the commie purge? Things are going from bad to worse here too, and I want to coordinate the reckoning so we can just be done with it.
>>
I will laugh a lot if the results tomorrow are pretty much the same
>>
More than 25% of all germans vote via letter. They never show up at any urn.

As far as I know the vote count for letter votes never gets published seperately, at least I havent been able to find any numbers for them. This is probably where most of the manipulations take place.

In theory they could fake the votes of 15 million germans. The vote letters are transported by a private corporation (Deutsche Post). Their entire management is part of the anglo-american financial network.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 256x197
>>67170704
Sie ist Suß
...monster
>>
>>67184632

There's a complete media lockdown on the migration issue now. Locally, the numbers keep rising and rising.

The 'treaty' that is being negotiated between the EU and Turkey was pre-written by an american 'think tank' last November, the think tank gets funded among others by George Soros. The german media do not report this. They reported it as a 'spontaneous suggestion' by the turkish prime minister.

One of the suggestions of the treaty says that Turkey has to take back any migrant that gets caught in their coastal waters, in return Germany has to take one migrant for every migrant that gets caught that way. Turks get to choose who gets to shipped to Germany, turks already said there will be a negative selection and that they will keep qualified workers for themself. German government pays them 6 billion euros for this 'courtesy', turks initially wanted 20 billion.

The german media reported all this as 'Merkel stopped the migration and closed off the balcan route' when they just rerouted it.

It's Orwell on crack over here, there is massive unrest brewing in the population. If it erupts, dont expect to read anything about it in the western media or on the internet.
>>
>>67184372

They want to eradicate ethnic germans to make a german-russian axis of power impossible. German know how and brain power coupled with russian ressources and military = a world power that would not only rival, but overcome the US empire in eurasia.

Russians need to support the germanic people against the NATO aggression here, they are wiping out all potential allies of Russia and if they succeed at it it'll be checkmate for Russia within 20-30 years.
>>
Someone needs to turn this news into an easily shareable picture to post on social media. This needs to be viral.
>>
>>67170704
Another sauce m8s
http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/03/13/freiburg-stellt-ergebnis-einen-tag-vor-der-wahl-ins-internet/
>>
>>67179083
>Austria rules germany
And now Australia rules germany
>>
File: plan for peace forever.jpg (525 KB, 920x773) Image search: [Google]
plan for peace forever.jpg
525 KB, 920x773
>>67186925
>They want to eradicate ethnic germans to make a german-russian axis of power impossible.
No, they want to eliminate ethnic germans because their demon god commanded it. Economic and geopolitical dominance is just a bonus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>>
Don't let this slide boys.
Tomorrow we will see the "official" results and see if they are insolent enough to pull through. Nonheless this is another proof for the common practice of faking vote results.
There was already a case of disapearing votes before like this anon >>67176636
said. I belive there was another one more recently, albeit nothing as big and obvious as this one. I can't remember where it was though.
>>
File: earlyexitpolls.png (204 KB, 1585x1731) Image search: [Google]
earlyexitpolls.png
204 KB, 1585x1731
>>67170704

Don't worry. We're the same. These were up the morning of the election (before polls opened.)
>>
>>67184372
>If such shit happened in Russia, this would be all over major world wide media in a hour screaming about how Russia is vile dictatorship and that election is riffed, and that NATO must attack now to support peaceful and truly democratic opposition. It happened in number of other countries already after all.

Tbh that's a really great thing to have. Russia friend, I'm jealous.
>>
>>67170704
Who does /pol/ want to win? Im not too versed in German politics, theres so many parties and i dont speak German.
>>
>>67193265
CDU is merkel party. The fake mid-right cuckservatives.
SPD are mid-left. Antifa sponsoring fake sozialists, german haters.
Grüne is pants-on-head retarded libs, enviromentalists, feminists, druggies, pedos and hardcore cultural relativists with a roach leader. Also antifa friend.
Linke are less fake sozialists. Another anifa sponsor and german despiser with more honest economics.
AfD are untested anti-immigration eurosceptics. Many ex-CDU members.
>>
Wow, this is some serious shit. They're desperate, it means nationalists are doing well.
>>
>>67196944
They're not though. Basically anything other than AfD or NPD means they don't care.
>>
Seems like a retarded and honestly huge mistake to make. Don't the pay any attention? Not saying I'm buying the shit that is written in the statement but this is almost too easy.
>>
>>67186325

What the hell. Start community organizing soon.
>>
>>67198812

Here's the american think tank, funded by Soros, that came up with the Merkel plan the EUSSR is now implementing:

http://www.esiweb.org/index.php?lang=yu&id=596

Couldnt find any english language articles on it

Two german blogs by MSM journalists picked up the story, mainstream media completely ignore what is happening here.

http://www.nachdenkseiten.de/?p=31998

https://blogs.faz.net/deus/2016/03/10/der-erdogan-merkel-pakt-als-migrationspolitische-hoellenmaschine-3210/

They just announced they'll double the contingent of 150 musims for my city of 8000 soon, no one at this point, except for the Merkel junta, even knows how these people enter Germany since the borders are de facto locked down and the balcan route has dried up. They probably get ferried into Germany by the german navy.
>>
>>67191147

>Entrance/Exit polls

Doesn't that mean those are entrance polls, i.e. a questionnaire of who they intend to vote for given before the polls open?
>>
Twitter account with a map of confirmed sexual assaults, rapes, violent crimes by 'refugees' in 2016:

https://twitter.com/XYEinzelfall
>>
File: koishi.jpg (37 KB, 481x360) Image search: [Google]
koishi.jpg
37 KB, 481x360
>>>>>>>>>>>>democracy
Can't say I'm surprised. This is the next logical step after outlawing 'hate speech'.
>>
>>67174424

Greens at 30% is a reasonable election result? I thought the SPD was your second party.
>>
>>67203852
This is that particular area in germany that gets the green loonies a large portion of their voterbase.
Greens are sadly usualy between 3rd or 4th largest party country-wide alternating with the Linke, behind CDU and SPD traitors.
>>
Maybe that was an intentional leak of someone who is involved in it but who doesn't want to risk more
>>
>>67203852

Southwest Germany is green party central. That's where they built all the solar panels that the sunless rest of Germany now has to finance through their electricity bill, 50 billion euros a year for that alone. 1/4 of our electricity bill goes straight into the pockets of the southwest german middle class with solar panels on their roof, they all vote green party.

Southwest germany is leftist central, always has been, they were the first ones to betray the Holy Roman Empire to Napoleon, Rothschilds are from there too.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.