[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ we are forming a national party for Canada to fight fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 4367125432_7d91f89463.jpg (232 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
4367125432_7d91f89463.jpg
232 KB, 500x337
/pol/ we are forming a national party for Canada to fight for our identity and our rights to live in this beautiful country and to fuck Le Weed Man.
Canadian Nationalist Party
Established policies and views:
Limited immigration, little to no Syrian refugees, No radical Islam, Foreign property taxes, tariffs, high taxes for temporary foreign workers and investment in expanding the nuclear energy industry.
How our country has gone to shit:
>Sharia law support in Canadian government
http://tsecnetwork.ca/2015/12/03/sharia-law-supporter-omar-alghabra-is-the-new-parliamentary-secretary-for-foreign-affairs/
>Teaching kids about trans sexuality
http://calgaryherald.com/storyline/this-opinion-piece-is-on-the-new-gender-guidelines-for-alberta-schools-remember-that-while-youre-reading-it-opinion-piece
Help us save this country!!
Make Canada great again!
Add me on Skype @ liamdg6 And I will add you to the group.
We are growing every day!
>>
Although you have great ideas for a more progressive form of nationalism that may work in Canada, the recent elections and attitudes of Canada tell me that the only say for this land to be great is annexation into the United States under that the US government becomes more federal and allows more powers to the individual States (or provinces)
>>
>>67170203
Canada's nationalist party's base is in 4chan
Damn, this country has literally no issues
>>
>>67171579
We can't trust the US, it's rotten to the core and it's only getting worse. Two total political motivated chimp outs in two days, plus the likelihood that Clinton already bought her way into office?

No, we're Canadian. We're a land jam packed with resources and hard working men and women. It's time to make Canada it's own land.
>>
>>67172073
And it better stay on 4chan or else I'll call the RCMP and get OP arrested.
>>
>>67171579
>the recent elections and attitudes of Canada tell me that the only say for this land to be great is annexation into the United States under that the US government becomes more federal and allows more powers to the individual States (or provinces)
The main reason why Trudeau won was because EVERYBODY was fed up with Harper's kikery and because Trudeau was shilled hard online and because the Liberals were more likely to win then the NDPs, Trudeau won and now he's basically Harper on trade and tumblr on everything else.

Also hell no to annexation, I don't want to lose my identity to the Americans and see them achieve their delusional Manifest Destiny.
>>
>>67172073
>implying our country isn't fed up en masse

The fire has to start somewhere.
>>
>>67170203

CANADA FOR CANADIANS!
>>
File: rocko.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
rocko.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
fuck canada.
>>
>>67173428
fu ameritard
>>
>>67173428
Shouldn't ya'll be chimping out?
>>
In this day and age there's no reason why Canada needs to establish a national party. Not only does that create internal divide against the newly immigrants who wants to start a new life, but it creates a harder time to assimilate into a multicultural country. There's nothing wrong with Syrian refugees, and all honesty they should be allowed to come as long they are processed. They're legitimately refugees, and Canada is known for our compassion. Also, there's nothing about teaching kids about different sexuality just because the past heterosexual was the norm.
>>
>>67170203
Doesn't it already exist? Called Le bloc
>>
File: jews in asterix.jpg (82 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
jews in asterix.jpg
82 KB, 500x327
>>67174433
>There's nothing wrong with Syrian refugees
>>
File: 1456858711369.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1456858711369.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>67174433
>There's nothing wrong with Syrian refugees
>They're legitimately refugees
>In this day and age there's no reason why Canada needs to establish a national party
>>
>>67174433
b8
>>
>>67170203
How about no Islam?
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67170203
Are non-whites allowed to join? I'd love to get in on this.
>>
>>67176860
yeah
>>
File: 1457669873977.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457669873977.png
1 MB, 1280x960
>>67176692
THis is the proposed new flag
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448677408468.jpg (28 KB, 390x524) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448677408468.jpg
28 KB, 390x524
What about the natives?
>>
>>67172073

>no issues
>PM is a fucking limp wristed faggot who frequents pride parades
>country being sold to China for pennies on the dollar
>economy in the tank because Harper decided oil was most important
>Alberta went NDP after 40 years
>Ontario is a literal fiscal black hole and will only get worse because Wynne and Trudeau are balls deep in each other
>Vancouver fuelling an insanely over inflated housing market because chinks
>Syrian rapefugees arriving by the thousands
>CDN$ at it's lowest in recent memory
>still have no idea how to properly manage prairie niggers and their niggerish behaviour
>fish stocks in the maritimes gone
>salmon runs in the west fucked
>no issues

wew lad
>>
>>67177046
reservation buyout program; any band that wants to will be able to sell their land at a good price to the government. in fact it will be incentivized heavily
>>
>>67171579
Canada's future is either annexation into the US or balkanization, starting with Quebec and the West.

I really hope Canada fractures. I think we'd end up with a few city states like the GTA and Montreal, a Western alliance between BC/AB/SK, and a Quebecois/maratime alliance. Though I can see the maritimes deciding to join the US of it was made possible.
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 262x212) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 262x212
>>67177089
Fuck yuo. Western Canada will separate if Ontario becomes more and more retarded.
>>
FUCK OFF, CANADIAN RETARDS SAY THIS EVERY FUCKING SECOND WEEK OF THE MONTH, NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. ATLEAST QUEBEC HAS MILITIAS NOW, WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>67179402
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_alienation_in_Canada
>>
>>67171579
First response, best response
>>
>>67180653
Fuck off retard.
>>
Our flag really does suck. I hope it changes some day.
>>
The Canadian people just don't value liberty, this is something that has always been the case and always will.
>>
>>67180975
>The Canadian people just don't value liberty
No we do, its the inner city scum and the newcomers who don't value what our ancestors did to create this country.
Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver don't encompass all of Canada.
>>
>>67170203
Die Tory scum.
>>
>>67180715
RIGHTFUL

AMERICAN

CLAY
>>
>>67170203
>Sharia law support in Canadian government
>Teaching kids about trans sexuality

so why teach about homosexuals and trans shit if you are going to allow sharia law?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
>>67181749
BURGER FUCK OFF REEEEEE
>>
Quebec here, lets make canada great again
>>
>>67177046
>>67177523
this isn't a bad plan, but i believe natives laws shouldn't be touched too much. take them away and were racist. give more and we go down the leftist rabbit hole. slowly remove reserves with buyout. integrate natives more into society is a good goal.
>>
>>67182617
we blow assloads of cash for them to stay drunk, violent and isolated. I want the reserves gone but it has to be voluntary. we can give them a damn good deal and still pay less on the scale of a 4 year term, and the stereotype will dry up as they are forced to become productive and integrate
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.