[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that jesus was described in the bible as >"skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 09_Sus_Sabine_Sd1_2000.jpg (48 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
09_Sus_Sabine_Sd1_2000.jpg
48 KB, 719x960
Reminder that jesus was described in the bible as
>"skin of bronze, hair of wool"

Pic related is bronze

Last time I checked wool is thick and curly, not stright and brown. Reminder that jesus was described in the bible as
>"skin of bronze, hair of wool"

Pic related is bronze

Last time I checked wool is thick and curly, not straight, flat and brown.
>>
>>67169906
Great! So when are you going to complain that most depictions of Buddha are him as Asian instead of Indian?
>>
File: 981.jpg (82 KB, 1041x538) Image search: [Google]
981.jpg
82 KB, 1041x538
>>67169906
WE WUZ
>>
>>67169906
Wait I fucked up the spelling at the end, my mistake
>>
>>67169906
Jesus was a Jew, this is known
>>
>>67169906
>bronze
Is hardly black (plus it's a reference to his skin shinning)

>hair like wool
White like wool...not curly

Any other questions?
>>
>>67170329
>bronze
>hardly black

HaHAHAHAHAHAHA are we looking at the same picture

I didn't know people had white hair?

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>67169906
Jesus was a middle eastern Jew. It's not controversial to say he had dark skin and curly hair. The western image of Jesus dates back to the Roman Empire and that's why he looks whiter. People usually tailor their religious figures to look more like themselves
>>
>>67171186
No these people actually believe that Jesus was a white guy walking around the Middle East and North Africa
>>
>>67169906
jesus was an arab
arabs are caucasian
jesus was caucasian
end of
>>
>>67171065
>people dont have white hair
are you retarded?
>>
File: klj.png (5 KB, 703x459) Image search: [Google]
klj.png
5 KB, 703x459
>>
>>67169906
Pls quote Gospel
>>
>>67171711
Na hes was no arab

>arabs are Caucasian only when you feel like it

Skin of bronze hair of wool
>>67171964
Bronze is darker than that, see op's pic
your picture is orange copper. Also depending on his age his hair was black
>>
>>67169906
Reminder that Jesus said that the Jews were of the synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>67169906
HE WAS JEWISH YOU RETARD!
FROM JEW CENTRAL!
WHAT IS YOUR POINT!?
>>
>>67172451
I'm going to need a quotation proof on that, considering Jesus is a Jew
>>
>>67171845
Kek. My dads hair was Completely white at 30.
>>
File: one-kilo-bronze-bullion-ingot.jpg (59 KB, 300x761) Image search: [Google]
one-kilo-bronze-bullion-ingot.jpg
59 KB, 300x761
>>67169906
>dumb faggots being really dumb faggots

FAGOPs pic is bronze after years of oxidation have taken place. Newly smelted bronze is more like the pic I've attached. It's golden in colour and tends to lean more towards Mediterranean tanning ie olive skin ie golden ;)
>>
>>67171845
>He has white hair because of old age therfore Jesus is white AKA Caucasian

You dumb ass motherfucker
>>
>>67172609
>tries to debate the Bible
>never read it

“Abraham is our father,” they answered.
“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

“I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me."

John 8:39-49
>>
>>67173010
You're trying to fight a battle you simply cannot win

I'm not going to bother arguing you about your invalid small loopholes you're trying to find as a substitute for the truth when they are clearly wrong an outright silly

>newly smelted reflections
>jesus from the mediteraninian

End of your rope I see
>>
>>67173419
All those contradictions in that book, much less that's single section of text is staggering

>children of god
>specificly talking about abrahams children, not all jews
At no time was satin mentioned in that text

Clearly you are making up parts of your own religion to fit your own agenda
>>
File: docsavage01f.jpg (233 KB, 1219x1599) Image search: [Google]
docsavage01f.jpg
233 KB, 1219x1599
Jesus was Doc Savage. Gotcha.
>>
The bible said his hair was white as wool and his face was bright white and was brighter than the sun. His garments were white and his feet were bronze.

Silly OP.
>>
That's pretty tarnished bronze OP

As is it even debated that Jesus was a sandnigger? I mean he was from the middle east after all, and semitic people have darker complexions.
>>
>>67169906
HOL UP
>>
File: Mediterranean3.gif (36 KB, 650x340) Image search: [Google]
Mediterranean3.gif
36 KB, 650x340
>>67174076
Look at this map and learn to geography you dense nigger.

A few countries that have coast lines with the Med are as follows:
Morroco
Spain
France
Italy
Greece
Croatia
Algeria
Tunisia
Libya
>Egypt
>Israel
>Lebanon
>Syria
>Turkey
Etc

Look at that list will you? Look at how many of these places such as ISRAEL that have coastlines with the fucking Mediterranean sea you fucking stupid nigger.

So yes, I can in fact say that Jesus would have had olive skin that ebing which of the Med. because Israel is right on the fucking Med. coastline.
>>
>>67177490

WE WUZ MESSIAHS N SHEEIT
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.