[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh you think you won sander clinton fags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: Donald-Trump-pepe-the-frog.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-pepe-the-frog.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
So after last night's little fiasco at UIC what did we learn? Personally it left me wondering if Trump (or someone on his staff) has been reading Sun Tzu's "Art of War" because of the manner the events went down. Rahm Emmanuel (how does he still have a job?) is a puppet for Hillary Clinton (the reason why Sanders is running ads against him) and that Chicago is city with a strong liberal bias. He hosted the event at a liberal college and that the liberal elite (through proxies) were going to be hostile and provoke violence. Why do this? Why would he have a rally in Chicago?

Hence Sun Tsu:

Knowing the other and knowing yourself, in one hundred battles no danger. -Chapter 1

The military is a Tao of deception-
Thus when able, manifest inability.
When active, manifest inactivity.
When near, manifest as far.
When far, manifest as near. -Chapter 1

Of old the skilled first made themselves invincible to await the enemy's vincibility.
Invincibility lies in oneself
Vincibility lies in the enemy. - Chapter 4

When in battle,
Use the orthodox to engage.
Use the extraordinary to attain victory. -Chapter 5

One skilled at moving the enemy
Forms and the enemy must follow,
Offers and the enemy must take. - Chapter 5

Now to walk you through these 5 points:

1) He knew all along what he would do (not attend) and also what his opponents would do (fill the rally site and cause disruptions).

2) By using all of the media's attention even though he is physically not in Chicago, he appears in his opponents minds and is harassing them as if he were next door.

3) When the event was cancelled as planned, his opponents exposed themselves on the news by committing acts of violence and harming police officers.

4) He prepared the battlefield at a college which is supposed to be for the "free exchange of ideas". He has shown this is not the case and used this to his advantage to gain even more supporters.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
5) When he announced that is would be at UIC in the heart of Chicago, he gave his opponents a battlefield and naturally they had no choice but to engage on the battleground that he prepared ahead of time. He mobilized his opponents to action while not actually doing anything.

In essence Trump played them for fools and they took the bait hook, line and sinker. Did Trump commit any acts of violence or attempt to shut down free speech yesterday? No, both were the works of his opponents who he exposed on national television.

My advice if your goal is to defeat Trump, you have to understand what the best way to put out a fire is. By giving him any attention all you are doing is fanning the flame, making it grow, spread and harder on yourselves. The best way to put out a fire is to stop giving it fuel. Stop paying attention to him and focus on other candidates if that is what you care about. All your attention against him is only making him more popular.
>>
File: epic_america_03.jpg (35 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
epic_america_03.jpg
35 KB, 700x525
and they fell into his hand. Sanders and Hillary followers think they won? You honestly think what you did in Chicago was a victory that you stopped trump? You only made him stronger you only made his pray onto people's fears once more. You people fucked up you lost...prepare yourself cause after yesterday and what happened today it's only a matter of time.

Laugh now think what im saying is bullshit or just rambling. You will all see what the product of last night and today will be.

YOU NEVER STOPPED THE BEAST YOU ONLY MADE IT STRONGER.
>>
>>67169282
tl;tr

trump already won because of last night and today.
>>
File: 20160311_174823.jpg (2 MB, 2064x1548) Image search: [Google]
20160311_174823.jpg
2 MB, 2064x1548
Nice analysis. Here's some photos I took outside of Donald Trump's Chicago rally.
Image 1 of 3.
>>
File: 20160311_162801.jpg (2 MB, 2064x1548) Image search: [Google]
20160311_162801.jpg
2 MB, 2064x1548
Image 2 of 3.
>>
File: 20160311_164804.jpg (2 MB, 2064x1548) Image search: [Google]
20160311_164804.jpg
2 MB, 2064x1548
Image 3 of 3.
>>
>>67168823
The event won over some Cruz/Lubio supporters and maybe a small handful of leftists that only planned on voting Clinton/Sanders because they're Dems and not because they love them.
>>
>>67171125
Why do they think this is an insult?
>>
File: 1457741667687.jpg (188 KB, 824x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457741667687.jpg
188 KB, 824x1000
>>67169839
He turned a violent protest in to a national prime time audience, while liberals chimp out on live TV.

To top it all of Cruz and Rubio stump themselves trying to blame Trump.

UNSTUMPABLE
>>
File: 1457742446320.jpg (135 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1457742446320.jpg
135 KB, 501x585
>>67171003
>>67171064
>>67171125

I wonder who's behind those masks?
>>
>>67171125
is the drumpf thing supposed to make people like him less or something? it just gives him more attention. and why does that faggot have an anarchy A on his mask? hes probably a bernie tard. fuck me these people are stupid. dont even get me started about the faggot defining terrorism...
>>
Continuity of Government
>>
>>67169839
it's scary how good trump is...
>>
>>67171003
it's scary how good trump is man...fucking scary
>>
File: evil Trump 8bit.gif (792 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
evil Trump 8bit.gif
792 KB, 1600x1200
Trump played the grievancers like a fiddle. He knew that was the HQ of the pinkos and ground zero of the internationalists' proxy war.
>>
>>67175086
it's beautiful isn't. watching libs think they won...watching them cheer as the guy said they are cancelling the event. oh the joy I felt as the acts of violence on national television started...as I saw trump supporters staying back it was a genius tactic
>>
wow this is fucking stupid. I'm not voting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOwesWn3vU4
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.