[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Women At Work Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
The cuck chronicles edition

>still working at same job with girl
>has a boyfriend
>still gave me her number
>start texting literally non stop
>tells me she is mad he is long distance
>like i care
>when i first started working she had some golden band on
>now its missing
>lel
>invited me to go bowling with her and her bf
>shits getting weird
>she gives me a hug in front of him
>the dude looks pissed off but unphased
>he still doesnt know we talk alot
>really fucking weird
>the girl always gives me hugs after each work day
>literally just invited me to some birthday party to eat with her
>tell her im busy lel
>dont know what to do anymore
>ask her what were doing
>she says "i dont see any wrong in us talking"
>when shes calling me sweet and telling me her life story and bf problems
>literally stares at me at work

Who's cucking who /pol/?

Women at work thread
>
>>
you're the emotional tampon/intellectual whore
>>
tell her to leave her bf senpai

you're the bull here, her beta numale of a bf deserves this
>>
Move to phase 2: Get a girlfriend or fake a girlfriend.

Add the ingredient of jealousy
>>
> some golden band on
explain further.
I don't understand
>>
>>67167886

Actually this, I hope you are comfortable having a cuck clean/suck your bell after you are finished with his wife.
>>
>>67167886
Oh shit jesus i was eating and spit my food out laughing damn lolololol

Shits getting weird

Anyone have some stories themselves
>>
>>67168049
Like a ring you know he got her a ring to say shes taken

Its been off for a month now lol
>>
>>67167885
this

start ignoring her OP
>>
u r de gay friend cuck
>>
>>67167985
This excactly. The moment she gets the feeling another woman ( especially a good looking one ) is interested in you are fucks you, is the moment you got her.

But i would avoid that due to the working situation. You dont eat where you shit....
>>
>>67167686
Fuck her or stop socializing with her. There are only so many fucks to be had in a single day and wasting all your fucks on a grill that isn't going to put out is stupid.
>>
>>67167686
youll be a cuck if you fuck her because hell still be fucking her, it's a vicious cycle. Also, stop enabling whores.
>>
>>67168144
Alternatively you can get her bf into cuck fetishism so that he doesn't feel bad about your alpha status and will let you have your way with his "gf"
>>
File: 1401574820112.gif (3 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
1401574820112.gif
3 MB, 400x220
>water was turned off for 5-10 minutes for some plumbing maintenance or some shit outside
>female coworker says the water fountain in the hall isnt working
>tell her she has to "fill it back up"
>she goes to the break room, fills up coffee pitcher what I swear is over 20 times, and dumps it into the fountain
>"Hey it worked!"

Why do we allow these things to vote again?
>>
>>67167686
Sounds like you've been assigned the dedicated emotional crutch role. If you don't fuck her within the next couple days, then this will remain true. Forever.

Also if you do fuck her then it proves she's a whore and might have some STD action, and furthermore it would be wise to not fall for her.
>>
>>67169429
>internet is down at work
>"why is the wifi not on"
>tell her the internet is down
>"I ASKED ABOUT THE WIFI WHY DONT YOU LISTEN"

Idiots
>>
>internet is down
>woman wants to pretend to know shit
>"it's not talking to the server, I need to call them and tell them to reboot my IP"
>I showed her how to get pictures from her camera onto her computer about an hour before this
>>
File: dhcp.jpg (600 KB, 1000x2250) Image search: [Google]
dhcp.jpg
600 KB, 1000x2250
>>67170801

Hahaha, that's funny in a retarded puppy kinda way
>>
>>67167686
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

enjoy
>>
>>67167686
anon, you know what you must do

you gotta cuck the girl's fool of a boyfriend

its the ultimate red pill. He'll hate you, but eventually he'll understand you're doing him a service.

god speed anon.
>>
You should probably post a pic of her so we can tell if it's worth the hassle of finding a new job and fighting her bf
>>
>>67167686
You have become an emotional surrogate in place of her bf. Allowing this to continue sets a dangerous precedent. The longer it continues the more entitled she will feel to having you as emotional support without any reciprocation. This will swiftly turn to anger if you try to break away, which will likely result in some sort of retaliatory attack.

1.) Your best options are to end this immediately and hope for the best.
2.) Try your hardest to give her the D, without crossing the line into harassment and hope she breaks things off. (You really don't want a relationship with this kind of woman.)
3.) Try to give her the D, and if she takes it, send evidence anonymously to her bf. Then end contact with her. (This carries much danger, I suggest at a minimum, audio recordings of all communication with her if you do this.)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.