[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: trumpbtfo.png (1 MB, 1024x1688) Image search: [Google]
trumpbtfo.png
1 MB, 1024x1688
>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>67167334
ah the joys of the two party system

>look your candidate did one wrong thing so clearly you need to vote for the other side

god bless the USA
>>
>>67167490

i thought consensus was that both sides are jew puppets?
>>
>>67168149
Only the ones that are literal Zionists are not jew puppets anon don't you know :^)
>>
I want to duck Ivanka.
>>
>>67168561

>DONALD TRUMP LETS A JEW FUCK HIS DAUGHTER
>>
>>67167334
>vidya is a voting issue
Please don't get cheetoh dust on the voting machine
>politician supporting Israel is anything new
Let's vote for that candidate that isn't sucking Israel's balls, what was his name again? Uhhhhh
>>
>>67169018
There is sayings to get the crazy Israeli lobby to stop calling your office every day.

Then there is literally selling your daughter to a jew.
>>
>>67167334

If you think Trump is anything but the most anti-zionist candidate in the past century you haven't gone deep enough yet. Trump is playing the game. Simply look at who opposes him and you'll know the truth.
>>
>>67168783
The fuck is he supposed to do behead her abu?
>>
>>67169018

at least it made sense when /pol/ supported ron paul

and donald trump isn't just pro-israel, he's the most aggressive candidate on the issue along with $hillary, he even campaigned for the ruling party in a recent israeli election

and i thought /pol/ opposed media censorship? don't come crying when trump bans GTA
>>
>>67169018
I'd like to punch you in the face. Somebody sock him and I'll pay your legal fees. Obviously I don't support any kind of violence though. You came in here swinging, big guy, hitting posters. Get him out.
>>
WHO IS TRYING TO STOP TRUMP FROM WINNING?

/thread
>>
>>67169233

out of major party candidates in the past 40 years or so: pat buchanan, jesse jackson, ron paul, george mcgovern at the bare minimum

not to mention the many who opposed creating the state of israel, which was a controversial issue from the beginning
>>
File: carlicahn.jpg (515 KB, 2200x1674) Image search: [Google]
carlicahn.jpg
515 KB, 2200x1674
>>67169447

carl icahn, billionaire jewish investor and donald trump supporter--not only that, trump brings up his name at basically every rally as someone he wants in his administration
>>
>>67169954
Compared to everyone from fox news/msnbc to the pope to canada.

1 vs 100000
>>
File: trumpnewscoverage.jpg (102 KB, 1137x622) Image search: [Google]
trumpnewscoverage.jpg
102 KB, 1137x622
>>67171348

the media fucking loves trump, lmao

they care about ratings more than anything else, and trump gets ratings

if they were trying to ignore him and keep all the spotlight on rubio/cruz/kasich you'd have a point, but that's not supported by evidence
>>
>>67169405
>he's the most aggressive candidate on the issue along with $hillary
This is a lie. If you saw the last debate, Trump said he would like to try to make a deal between Israel and Palestine. Rubio went full retard and said that there is no possibility of a deal so it is a waste of time to even talk about it. Also enjoy your shekels for posting so many times in this thread.
>>
>You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money,” Trump told members of the Sheldon Adelson-funded hardline pro-Israel lobbying organization.

https://theintercept.com/2015/12/03/donald-trump-booed-by-pro-israel-group-after-telling-them-he-cant-be-bought/
>>
>>67172165
From the same article

>And then, unlike the candidates who do want the coalition’s money, Trump broke with GOP orthodoxy, questioning Israel’s commitment to peace, calling for even treatment in Israeli-Palestinian deal-making, and refusing to call for Jerusalem to be Israel’s undivided capital — provoking a wave of boos from the audience.

Trump was asked about earlier comments he had made to an Associated Press reporter that he believes peace hinges on “whether or not Israel wants to make the deal — whether or not Israel’s willing to sacrifice certain things.”
>>
>>67171661
This is why I think this might actually be a massive CIA psyop. Still voting for him though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.