[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, in all seriousness. How the fuck did Tim Remington survive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
Ok, in all seriousness. How the fuck did Tim Remington survive ? Why the news articles deliberately avoid naming the weapon used ?

It is said he was HIT atleast 6 times with .45 rounds (Odom claims he shot him 12 times, 3 times in the head), one of which is claimed to have stuck in his skull. To my knowledge his head should've fucking exploded like a watermelon, but he took atleast 5 more bullets to his body and lived.

Is he actually a fucking reptiloid ?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>67165748
I don't know about Odom, but I can personally guarantee you that extraterrestrials ARE out there. If you live in a small town or any area without much light pollution, you can probably see UFOs if you look in the middle of the night. At first they appear to be satellites, but then they blink different colors and move in erratic, impossible patterns.

I have gone UFO watching on numerous occasions and every single time I have seen them, I have also seen them during the day close enough to make out details, there were 2 of them floating diagonal to each other and they launched something into the air.
>>
File: 151125.jpg (612 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
151125.jpg
612 KB, 1180x842
>>67166157
people tend to make shit up dude

only UFO i ever seen turned out to be a plane distorted by atmosphere
>>
File: pepayy.png (381 KB, 528x789) Image search: [Google]
pepayy.png
381 KB, 528x789
>>67165748
>How the fuck did Tim Remington survive?
Ribbity froggy powers
>>
>>67166566
>people tend to make shit up
I never said anything but what I personally have seen. I have seen countless objects as lights far out in space that move in a fashion nothing on out earth can move, and I have seen them hovering in the sky close enough to spot their details.

You can find dozens, nearly hundreds, of quotes from respectable people including astronauts, senators, and even past presidents saying that we know about UFOs and extraterrestrials. JFK wanted the public to know all of it, and look what happened to him.
>>
File: 1457605592418.png (832 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1457605592418.png
832 KB, 534x712
WE
>>
>>67165748
Honestly, man. I wouldn't be surprised. There is some weird fucking stuff going on. And Ted Cruz is reptilian scum whether he is a reptilian or not. Fuck these freaks and vote Trump. Its all that matters now
>>
>>67166157
>At first they appear to be satellites, but then they blink different colors and move in erratic, impossible patterns.

I have seen objects that match this description so many times.
>>
>the amphibian has a proboscis on the head
Does this retard understand what a proboscis is? Why the fuck a humanoid life form would have one in the head?
>>
I have seen a UFO. It looked like a distant satellite except it was moving vertically and then disappeared.

*shrug*

I suspect the most exciting UFOs were always covert aircraft of some sort, the rest bullshit, clouds, birds etc.
>>
Context?
>>
>>67165748
Idk but that pastor is going to have to spend the rest of his life dealing with people trying to get him to change into pepe.
>>
>>67169660
Thank you. They are so far off they appear at first to be stars or satellites, but I have seen them blink in PATTERNS, and move incredibly, unfathomably fast and in patterns nothing we know of can move in. They will fly in loops, up down left and right, corkscrews, and sometimes they just zip away incredibly quickly and disappeared.

>>67169709
If it was just moving vertically, it could have been a satellite or space debris still. The way to tell if they are extraterrestrial is if they move erratically, because no earth aircraft can quickly go up down left and right, and in curves.

>>67169856
Google Kyle Odom manifesto. Interesting stuff, but the guy also sounds like he very well could have had schizophrenia. If anything, he was probably on to SOMETHING but the CIA MK ULTRA'd him so he'd appear totally insane.
>>
>>67169694

maybe it's actually a penis?
>>
LMAO ONLY .45
>>
>>67169694
Proboscises are always located on the head, my black friend.
>>
File: frog-man.jpg (17 KB, 223x400) Image search: [Google]
frog-man.jpg
17 KB, 223x400
>>67169694
It's a frog man. Maybe they like to chill at the bottom of a pond but breathe air through the tube on their head?
>>
File: Putin-stare2.jpg (29 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
Putin-stare2.jpg
29 KB, 275x275
>>67171238
>ONLY .45
>>
>>67170204
I have seen them in different places around where I live over the past few years. I used to see one outside my window on a nightly basis before I moved.

They do blink in patterns of colored light super fast, colors like red,blue,green and at the same time appearing white, from what I remember. The color changes happen so fast that it seems like all the colors are changing at the same time,so as to never be a solid color, if that makes any sense.

As far as their movement, here is where it gets weird for me, I have only ever told one of my friends about this because it seems so crazy to me. When I was seeing this thing outside my window on a nightly basis, I could stare at it, and move my body left/right/up/down and this thing would seemingly move the same direction I would move, If I would lean to the left and hold my body postion, the thing in the sky would also move, and hold that position until I returned my body to an upright position, then it would also move back to its original spot. From my description It seems like an optical illusion, but I encountered this experience several times and it was kinda freaky.

Otherwise, as far as these things moving in the sky, I could look at it, note its position, then look for it, say an hour later and it would be in a different part of the sky, but in a close & seemingly random spot, from where I first noted its position, kinda hard for me to explain.

I always wanted to get a telescope to look at it, but I never got around to it.
>>
>>67168723
WUZ
>>
>>67165748
Cia plant. This is a weaponized meme. They want you to be paranoid of pepe.
>>
KEK is behind this.

I am not sure I will praise his name for this...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Wm_glVD4Q

Did anyone figure this out yet? Been blocked from the get go, I'm afraid.
>>
>>67174535
>video doesn't exist
>>
>>67174535
https://www.google.com/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D61wm_qlVD4Q&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=%22https:%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D61wm_qlVD4Q%22
>>
File: wtf.jpg (13 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
13 KB, 268x268
>>67173364
i won't be paranoid of pepe but it would just be weird for the story to end here without further details, they didn't even give us an explanation of how he survived and why

this story has fucking reptiloids, memes and gay sex in it, and of all the places even 4chan has stopped talking about it. wtf
>>
>>67177312
multiple threads about it were deleted the day it happened on /x/, and there has been bizarrely low amounts of discussion of it there.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.