[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List reasons why the fork is Infinitely Superior to Retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 20160312_135255.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160312_135255.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>
Go home you fucking serb
>>
>>67165194
TOE THUMB TOE THUMB TOE THUMB
>>
>>67165194

wooden chopsticks better absorb flavors and also don't have an unpleasant metallic texture when you put them into your mouth. they're just a pain in the ass to use
>>
File: 1452486248323.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452486248323.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>67165296
Megan Fox has toe thumbs that person has fucking troll thumbs.
>>
>>67165194

Fork was historically use to perform the werewolf test. Theoretically you could even use it to slay a werewolf if you had no other weapon available, you can't do that with chopsticks.

>inb4 but you can use chopsticks to kill a vampire

No. Wrong type of wood.
>>
It dosen't give you arthritis
https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/food-thought/chopsticks-and-pain
>>
>>67165397
why don't we invent wooden forks

best of both worlds

FUND IT
>>
>>67165397
>don't have an unpleasant metallic texture
just like metal forks. you have some shitty ones if you can taste them
>>
What the fuck why does the thumb nail rise up so high?
>>
>>67165296
Is that the tractor story?
>>
I know someone who knocked his tooth out with a metal fork

plastc utensils are safer
>>
>>67165474
Wasn't the stake through the heart just to immobilize vampires so you could decapitate them?
>>
>>67165508
>https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/food-thought/chopsticks-and-pain
It appears that the regular, long-term use of chopsticks can foster the development of age-related arthritis.

It says that you get arthritis from chopsticks...
>>
>ITT: people who are too retarded to eat with chopsticks
>>
You're not even holding them correctly retard. Really, they are good for eating a lot of things, just not steak or something like that.
>>
File: 0.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Chopsticks slow down the eating. You spend more time chewing and tasting. Difficult to acquire mass.

Very un-American
>>
>>67166327
huh? that's like accusing people of not being able to use an abacus when you already have a calculator.
>>
>>67166327

>I'm so quirky in my kimono, i also use chopsticks to eat my food ^_^. Did i mention i wish I was japanese?

Spotted the faggot
>>
>>67166327
Fuck off weeaboo CUNT

FUCKING CHECK THEM BITCH
>>
>>67166665
>off by one
>>
>>67165194
Chopsticks are better for eating just about anything, if you're too retarded to learn how to use them, I feel bad for you, son.
>>
>>67166665

>>67166666
kek
>>
File: dubssad.jpg (71 KB, 711x718) Image search: [Google]
dubssad.jpg
71 KB, 711x718
>>67166665
>>67166810
>>
>>67165194
Fuck you guilo
>>
break one pair of chopsticks : you have tw pair of chopsticks

chopsticks win everytime
>>
>>67165730

nice observation.
answer:

injury or fungal infection. disgusting nonetheless
>>
>>67165194
If you train while you are young using chopsticks, it stimulates parts of your brain and promotes enhanced hand-eye coordination and boosts cognitive thinking.
>Why are chinks not smart enough compared to Westerners?
It's because of culture. The culture of chinks who use chopsticks are proponents of tradition.

If Westerners used chopsticks and are encouraged to be more creative and logical than more traditional and superstitious (prevent the Dark Ages, the rise of Islam and Jewry, etc.), we'd be roaming the galaxy right now.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.