[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone actually quote ONE racist thing Trump has said?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1453817379454.jpg (84 KB, 575x603) Image search: [Google]
1453817379454.jpg
84 KB, 575x603
I'm 99% sure its just the lying media as usual, but is there an actual quote out there somewhere?
If there isn't any quote, when Trump is on the debate stage vs hillary all he has to do to win is say, "What did I say that was racist? You're a liar and a race-baiter."
>>
>>67165160
Whenever I tell people that I prefer Trump, and they tell me that's he's a racist, I ask them the same question. They usually reply something like "he just is" or "he called Mexicans rapists" even though mexicans are mostly mixed and some are even 100% Spaniard.
>>
DAMN LAMESTREAM MEDIA!!
>>
I don't let blacks touch my money
>>
>>67165160
maybe something banning muslims. not a race and quite justified, but there you go
>>
He thinks most illegal immigrants are rapists and Muslims should be banned from entering the country. He thinks a war with Mexico is worth it.
>>
>>67166324
>illegal immigrants
Not a race.
>Muslims
Not a race. Also he said he wanted to stop Syrian refugees from coming in until we could screen them better.
>He thinks a war with Mexico is worth it
He has mentioned trade wars and that's it.
>>
>>67166324
>(You)
>>
going as far as spending thousands to millions on private investigators to prove barack obama is not from the US just because he is black,then fail.
>>
>>67166324
>He thinks most illegal immigrants are rapists

No, he thinks most of them aren't the best people Mexico has to offer. Rapist being an factual example of what they're sending.
>>
>>67165160
Trump is the only pro-White candidate.

>>67167327
That's not racist, and there's nothing wrong with trying to get a Negroid out of the White House.
>>
and tweeting a completely misleading and falsified document about black crime rates(dont get me wrong they are still wrong but he completely lied about it) what has been debunked to ignite hatered on black people.
>>
>>67167327
What exactly is racist about wanting to determine whether or not the person who runs your country is a citizen?
Also, Hillary started the birther movement during the 08 election.
>>
>>67167476
how is that not racist?

He literally launched an investigation against a person just because of his skin colour,it is exactly what "racism" means,but I assume you can no longer rationally answer after you have been called out on your bullshit
>>
I like this idea you corporate cock suckers try to maintain that taxes are theft or that governments can only spend money on what YOU approve of.
>>
>>67167875
Your attributing it to race without any actual proof. For all you know he did it for attention.
>>
>>67168142
're
>>
Nothing is free...
>>
>>67167713
it is after the fact officials confirmed his birth documents and all the bs happend,I'm sure you are just baiting now
>>
>>67167875
He didn't do it out of dislike of blacks, he just thought that Obama wasn't legally able to be president of the US. He's been the worst president ever, so I think it was good that he did that. It's no different than his suggestions about Cruz being ineligible.
>>
He said that Mexico isn't sending their best to America, but criminals like rapists and drug gangs. Then he says and he would assume some good people (but do good people illegally enter a country by doing things like paying smugglers and shit?).
>>
>>67166241
Banning wasn't the best word choice because it's more of a block until we can property scan them
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.