[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, what are you going to do if she wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Americans, what are you going to do if she wins?
>>
The same thing that will happen if anyone else wins.
>>
>if
>>
>>67165054
She isn't going to win and if she does then there's trickier afoot.
>>
>>67165054
burn everything
>>
>>67165054
Not vote for her again when her term is up. Unlike liberal pansies I'm not gonna flee the country or anything. I won't be happy about her winning but it's what I'll have to live with.
>>
>>67165054
Rebellion.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x350
obvious.. I would go to Indonesia, buy a two-story home for $5,000, marry a red-pilled waifu that can cook and keep house, and watch the world burn on a portable tv while I sit out on my veranda drinking luwak coffee.
>>
How come it is even a question when she is leading by a lot in every poll against Trump?
>>
>>67165054
deal with it, that's what i'm going to do

it's going to happen, there's just too much momentum against trump

i'm voting for trump, but, he can't stand up to all these people screaming racist/sexist/xenophobe, we're heading toward a bleak liberal future
>>
>>67166038
First of all, she is not leading in every poll. Most of them, yes, but definitely not all.

Second, from a historic standpoint, general election polls prior to the end of the primaries aren't terribly accurate
>>
Realistically, what could you do? It would suck shit, but you'd have to deal with it. Personally, I oppose Obama, but I have to be honest, any thing he has done has never personally affected me.
>>
>>67165054

Move to Canada.
>>
Nothing, probably enjoy it because the working class/poor will stop caring about politics again. Poor niggers and liberals got all into political discussion and poor whites lashed back at it. Poor under class people ruin politics
>>
Moving to Japan, already working on the papers just in case.
I'm not staying for the massive civil war, I'd rather live with the refreshingly racist nips.

I don't expect that anyone but Trump will win, though.
>>
keep shitposting
>>
Not return from my brief stint living here until somebody else has replaced her.
At least David Cameron is somewhat respectable.
>>
>>67169124
They'll never truly accept you, weeb
>>
>>67169643
Like I give a fuck.
I've got two kids that don't need to be raped and murdered by nogs and rapefugees.
If I could pick New Zealand I would, but they're smart and closed their borders a long time ago.
>>
Take it up the ass like usual.
>>
>>67170369
Only now it would be a strapon.
>>
File: stronger.png (85 KB, 794x365) Image search: [Google]
stronger.png
85 KB, 794x365
BUT SHE WILL WIN.

She is only getting stronger. Nice job, Trump.
>>
>>67171175
the betting guys are the only ones I trust, and they put their money on Hillary.
But.... I wonder....
>>
>>67165054
It would be worse for the rest of the world. We'd just be spending tons of money on bombs.
>>
>>67165054
If she wins nothing's going to happen internally. Internationally we're going to fail horribly.

Republicans will just stonewall her like they did Obama. Probably harder.
>>
>>67165054
Count senators, no need to count the congressmen that is a lock until at least 2020, probably longer.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.