[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>toddler gets treated for meningitis with maple syrup instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
>toddler gets treated for meningitis with maple syrup instead of medicine by anti-vaxxer parents
>dies

Can we all agree with anti-vaxxers are retarded?
Surely all of /pol/ can agree to this, right?
>>
>>67164963
You overestimate /pol/.
>>
File: 1456433102110.png (184 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1456433102110.png
184 KB, 800x850
>>67164963
>Surely all of /pol/ can agree to this, right?

You're thinking awfully highly of the people here.
>>
>>67164963
>one less canadian

why do you care?
>>
Meningitis is not treated with vaccination, you silly billy.
>>
>>67165200
It is prevented with vaccines however.
>>
>>67164963
>neither one of them is anglo
>look to be german, slave or french.

LOL WHO CARES
>>
>>67164963
It's their kid, they fucked up and it's none of your business.
>>
>>67165282
Correction : It WAS their kid
>>
>>67164963

Yes. Yes they are.
>>
File: 1456535349292.gif (2 MB, 314x323) Image search: [Google]
1456535349292.gif
2 MB, 314x323
Hey guys reddit here I assume you guys follow groupthink as well as the goys on reddit do so can we all agree that vaccines are

shielded from liability by vaccine courts

DO actually have dangerous side effects that can cause death

forced medication is wrong

amirite guys thanks for preemptively agreeing with me
>>
>>67165600
Yeah, and? It's their loss.

Are you a mandatory vaccine shill?
>>
I put drugs on my pancakes. So there's that.
>>
>>67165096
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>67165260

Lel, do you realise how fucking rare viral and Neisseria forms of meningitis are actually are?
>>
>>67165096

Hows the vacation shit lord?
>>
>>67166287
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Do Canadians use maple syrup as some kind of miracle cure?
>>
>>67165885
>I don't understand how her immunity works, the post.
It's an aussie so i'm prob just replying to bait anyway.
>>
>>67164963
i dont think we need to say much, they lost their son that is more than enought to punish hem.
>>
If maple syrup doesn't treat diseases then why is Canada's health system so good?
>>
File: wut.jpg (257 KB, 1000x1562) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
257 KB, 1000x1562
>>67166319
>haha it's rare so that means it will never happen haha
>>
>>67165282
Humans do not own other humans. Did they also have a right to murder or rape their child?
>>
>>67166435
I'm not rare you fucking poofter.
>>
>>67166632
Aussies have more important shit to worry about than some weak ass viruses. You can't get vaccinated for emu attacks.
>>
>>67166612
there are syrup moved cars on canada
syrup rivers is actually a thing
their trees drop syrup
you may think that a canadian expels semen NO
they shoot syrup with their dicks
they export syrup and import syrup.
their house are not made entirely of syrup but they use oak trees to build and syrup as a coolant.

they dont say "have a nice day"
they say "syrup day for you"
they brought their independence with a syrup sealed message.
>>
>>67165282
Because children are property?
>>
>>67166870

Plus if this were the case, they'd be liable when their unvaccinated kid got other people sick
>>
>>67167199
property of the government.
>>
>>67164963
Vaccines work.

Vaccines which have been engineered by Jews to chemically castrate you into a beta-male also work.

Good luck differentiating between the two when you get that yearly flu shot.
>>
>>67166900

You forgot about cassowary' so m8. The only vaccination for those are bullets. And rat poison but we are going to focus on bullets this time :p
>>
>>67167153
DESIGNATED MURDER DISTRICTS
>>
>>67164963

I agree. Anti vaxxers are just the worst sort of people.

HURR DURR SUGARY SYRUP FROM A TREE WILL CURE MENINGITIS
>>
>>67167344
I have six cousines and only one of them got vaccines because her mother (jew) insisted on it, other are 100% goyim and will die when the next outbreak happens.
>>
>>67164963
Stupid cunts. Everyone knows maple syrup is for cancer, not meningitis.
>>
>>67166713
It is child neglect. That is against the law of the land. What a crock of shit.
>>
>>67164963
>meningitis
What did they inject it into its skull?
>>
>>67166319

I think the point here is that they failed to take their children to the doctor preferring so-called "natural cures". They also happened to be anti-vaxxers.
>>
>>67167505
It cured a shit breakfast
>>
>>67167412
there are no districts on brazil leaf.
still calling estates districts.
using syrup as luber.
>>
>>67167680
>>67167505
This is modern paganism in action folks.
>My friend took maple syrup when they were sick and got better so it'll cure my baby too!

I feel awful about the baby but fuck those parents.
>>
>>67164963
>Vaccines
>Doing anything to an infection already causing an immune response
Meningitis is inflammation, dipshit, you want to REDUCE the immune response, not provoke one. YES, they should have already vaccinated their child against meningitis (or, more correctly, against the infective agents that are most likely to cause meningitis: meningitis is a symptom, not a disease) and YES they should have given the child medicine to treat the disease (anti-inflammatories and antibiotics because most menigitis is caused by bacteria) but being non-interventionist isn't the same as being anti-vaccine.
>>
>>67165096

Dude weed
>>
>>67166319

I'm sure that's a big relief to the parents
>>
>>67166900
>You can't get vaccinated for emu attacks.
You kind of can. Emus won't attack you if you smell like a female emu. Australians who work in or around emu territory will usually rub themselves with the feces of a female emu. Of course if approached by a dominant male emu you will have to allow him to mate with you.
>>
>>67164963
vaccines are from the jews
>>
Gen X conspiratards are the worst.

With Millennials, there's always the feeling that they don't really believe the conspiracies but are just doing so because of the communal feeling of sharing some meme.

With Gen Xers, they don't believe anything that smells of something that has been officially proven. Everything is a conspiracy. Everything is a lie. Everything untrue is true.

If the parents were millennial, I take back my statement of course.
>>
File: MapleSyrupGraphic.jpg (352 KB, 735x2808) Image search: [Google]
MapleSyrupGraphic.jpg
352 KB, 735x2808
Maple syrup is fucking amazing
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.