[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greeting My Name Mehmet,and i from Irak. German Friend showed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: 1457084477444.gif (637 KB, 372x267) Image search: [Google]
1457084477444.gif
637 KB, 372x267
Greeting
My Name Mehmet,and i from Irak. German Friend showed me this site,and showed me how to make Discussion. So i do it. Ask me anything.
I put by this image because i find it funny.
>>
Learn how to swim before floaty to Europe on a fucking door
>>
heck off
>>
>>67165158
I did not floaty on a door,stupid. I was a doctor in Irak,so i was very rich and i paiyed boat master to bring me over.
>>
>>67164932
hello mehmet, would you like to participate in our ficki ficki event? everyone with a dark skin is allowed and we're also expecting alot of german women. most of the women come at around 6 pm where you can even take a hot shower with them (main event)

our country is very acceptive towards immigrants!
>>
Yes, hallo, I am the Klaus. I moved recently to the States, and quickly found new friends. One of them recommended me this site and taught me to post. Ask me anything.
>>
>>67165697
What is a ficki Ficki event? My skin also pale not dark and i do not take showers with Women that are not familiar to me.
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (90 KB, 960x461) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
90 KB, 960x461
>>67164932

why don't you go back to and make Iraq great(again), why are you in Germany?
>>
>>67166145
Im in Germany because here you get a better future.
>>
>>67165941
A ficki ficki event is a traditional event we were doing since 1945. usually alot of people gather around at the showers to prepare for a grand refreshment. I would love you to try it out, since it really helps clearing one's mind. And in the end, your skin colour doesn't exactly matter, since we are also tolerant towards whites and anglos ;)
>>
moving to a non-islamic country for monetary gain and a better life is a great sin.

you are not a very good muzzie.
>>
>>67166542
What is a Muzzie? Muslim? Because im not Muslim
>>
>>67166257
sarcastic fuck
>>
>>67164932
Nobody have more question?
>>
>>67167546
>>67166257

do you have no sense of nationalism?
>>
>>67167546
I have big balls which are a big problem to me. Wat do?
>>
>>67167896
What nationalism? Irak is a shithole. Theres nothing to do,even if you are a doctor. Bur here in Germany i can finally live a good life.
>>67168044
Masturbation
>>
Why do you rape women?
>>
Do you know German?
>>
What do you think of USA
>>
What do you think about Trump?
>>
>>67168488
I never raped anyone!
>>67168540
Its okay i guess
>>67168610
I dont like it too much.
>>
>>67168672
Trump is good
>>
>>67164932
How many fingers can you fit in your butthole?
>>
Does nobody have more to ask
>>
>>67169034
That is a stupid question
>>
>>67166661
If you're not a Muslim, what do you think of Muslims?
>>
>>67169241
Hate
I almost got killed in Irak only because iam Christian
>>
>>67167896
Iraq is three or four ethnic and religious groups ruling their own sections of the desert. If you want to blame someone for the lack of nationalism in the Middle East, blame the British who carved it up at random.
>>
>>67169331
so your a Christian , I except you then. Please once in you life go to the Vatican, pray for salvation fuck islam.
>>
>>67169607
Yes. I always wanted to visit the Vatican. I will go there when i have enough Money
>>
>>67164932

People here aren't used to talking to an actual, all be it economic, refugee.

If you had to guess, what percentage of the refugees are like you, with the skills to be an asset to their new nation and seeking a better life?

Conversely what percentage of the refugees are opportunists looking to abuse a system of welfare and goodwill as they spread their backwards religion of Islam like a disease?

Last what percentage are ISIS plants setting up for terror attacks across Europe?
>>
posting in a crusty turbovirgin bait thread
>>
>>67170183

Oh, and I'll also mention that it's afternoon and on Saturday in America. So most of the people who are not basement dwelling rejects are probably our doing things. You might try posting at different times of day to interact with different countries and demographics.

Welcome to Germany. I'm glad you escape that desert shithole. I'm sorry my country worked so hard to destroy it.
>>
>>67170183
Not many are like me. Most are not educated and violent. I do not know wich percentage to give but be sure that most of them are not like me. Most of them are opportnunists too. I have not seen even one true Syrian when i was going here,my Words in gods ear. I do not know how many of them are actually ISIS,but every single one of them (except Christians like me but we are very rare) are hard Muslims who want to bring sharia no matter the cost
>>
>>67170449
Yes i will start another Discussion on another time.
>>
>>67170449
>Oh, and I'll also mention that it's afternoon and on Saturday in America. So most of the people who are not basement dwelling rejects are probably our doing things. You might try posting at different times of day to interact with different countries and demographics.
>implying he wants to talk to american pigs

>Welcome to Germany.
I second that. Welcome. Welcome to my country.

>I'm glad you escape that desert shithole.
Wow, so very very arrogant. Typical American.

>I'm sorry my country worked so hard to destroy it.
It's not much, but it's a start.
>>
>>67170604
>>67170746

Thank you for your answer. Sadly it's about what I expected. Distance yourself from the refugees, learn German if you haven't already, and integrate if you can. Hopefully people don't lump you in with the animals.

>>67170883
Nothing arrogant about calling Iraq a shithole. Even if it wasn't always we've certainly spent the last 15 years working to make sure it's one now.
>>
Hey doctor what anti-biotics do you prescribe against acute stomach pain that lasts more than 2 weeks?
>>
Can you deepthroat an arab frankfurt?
>>
>>67171089
Over two Weeks? Dont take any Antibiotica. Visit a local Doctor immediatly
>>67171079
Yes,i am trying my best to learn German
>>
>>67171300
I dont know what that means
>>
>>67164932
Assalamualaikum Bruder, how is life here in Deutschland?
>>
>>67171628
Do not greet me like this
Also,its okay,im doing my best to fit in
>>
>>67164932
How come you have a Turkish name if you come from Iraq? Mehmet is the turk version of Muhammed. One would imagine that someone who speaks Arabic would have a Arab name and not Turkish.
>>
>>67171785
what sort of christian parents name their child mehmet?
>>
>>67166661
If you are not Muslim then why is your name the Turkish variation of "Muhammed"? Are you a murtadd?
>>
Hey doctor, which agonist drug would you say is best to treat my reactive airway disease?
>>
>>67171628
He's a kaffir, akhi.
>>
>>67171921
My Parents are Turkmen
>>67172057
>>67172109
They had to name me it. Or dont you think a Christian Name would stick out from the Rest?

>>67172149
Sorry i do not know what you are meaning.
>>
>>67172561
is your german better than your english? are you expecting to work in your field any time soon? untill then, are you on welfare or will you work your ass off german-style?
>>
File: 1449874361187.jpg (118 KB, 680x576) Image search: [Google]
1449874361187.jpg
118 KB, 680x576
>>67168271
How do you become a doctor when the country is a shithole

Do they educate you so you can abandon the country and go to a place where you're paid more, since theres nothing to do for doctors in Irak
>>
>>67173009
My English is a lot better than German. I have already learned some German in Irak to prepare but i still have to learn a lot. I do not think im going to work as a doctor anytime soon, im going to start low and go higher
>>67173225
Basically my Parents could afford to give me a good Education so i became one. But even as a Doctor in Irak you earn very little,and i cant do my full potential
>>
You still here?
>>
>>67173776
Yes. I wait for questions.
>>
>>67173971
How hard was it to become a doctor? My dad was one in Egypt and he said it was not easy
>>
Can you take a picture of something proving you are who you are. Is your German as broken as you English?
>>
>>67174088
It is hard. But my Parents made me have a good Education so it was doable
>>67174167
Its even more broken i think
>>
File: 1443345591102.jpg (61 KB, 600x572) Image search: [Google]
1443345591102.jpg
61 KB, 600x572
Are you guys fully autistic?
>Irak
>i, i, I, i

This guy is extremely desperate wanting this kind of attention.
>>
Ich hasse Deutschland, ich hasse es dass ich diese daemliche Sprache in der Schule lernen musste. Ihr Deutschen seid ein Volk ohne Ehre, ja ohne jeglichen Begriff von Ehre und ihr seid am Ende. Ich verstehe nicht warum ihr das Unausweichliche hinauszoegert und nicht einfach mal Selbstmord begeht. Ihr seid zu erbaemlich zu existieren und es ist peinlich zuzusehen wie ihr euch in den Untergang stuertz. Aber auch lustig denn ihr habt das und noch mehr verdient. Ihr koennt sagen dass ich ein Jude bin (obwohl ich es nicht bin ich bin Pole wenn ihr das wissen wollt haha und ja deine Frauen geniessen meinen grossen slavischen Schwanz immer wenn ich nach Deutschland komme) aber ihr Deutschen sind die wahren Juden. Ihr seid ein geiziges und judenhaftes Volk und es ist wunderlich wie sehr ihr euch selbst hasst aber immernoch denkt ihr seid besser als alle andere. Eure Maenner sind Weicheier und eure Frauen sind Huren. Das ist weil ihr keine Ehre habt.

Deutschland kann (und wird) verrecken und wenn euer Land wieder in Flammen steht kann ich nur lachen weil ihr euer Land ja freiwillig zerstoert habt.
>>
>>67170449
>>67170183
>falling this hard for bait
>>
>>67174347
You are fucking lame.
The only people falling for your fake story are people that clearly don't belong on here.
>>
>>67174584
literally this, anyone unironically entertaining this bullshit thread needs to /fuckoffbacktoreddit/ immediately
>>
File: 1453812370231.jpg (6 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1453812370231.jpg
6 KB, 325x325
>>67164932
eat the dick faggit
>>
>>67174347
What is your specialization as a doctor ?
>>
>>67164932
Hi Mehmet, I hope you're enjoying Germany and 4chan. This place is really great and there are some really nice people who love talking about different cultures and Islam.

Our sister site is reddit, which is more right-wing but is still full of interesting non-cucked discussions.

And again, please enjoy your stay.
>>
File: 69.jpg (51 KB, 532x528) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
51 KB, 532x528
>>67164932
i dont care that this thread is a weak bait
that image made me smile

so here have a reply
>>
>>67172561
can you speak turkman language?
>>
File: yep you.jpg (142 KB, 486x958) Image search: [Google]
yep you.jpg
142 KB, 486x958
>>
>>67164932
fake

its a german attention whore

stop replying to this shitty thread
>>
>>67172561
>They had to name me it. Or dont you think a Christian Name would stick out from the Rest?
No, there are tons of Christians in Iraq with Christian names and have been for 2000 years. Something tells me that you are not real.

Christian parents calling their child Mehmet (after Muhammed) instead of a Christian name. Even if they worried they could have gone with some other name that is used by both Christians and Muslims like Adam or Yusuf or Ilyas (since they obviously wanted something Turkish). Makes no sense to name you after Muhammed if you're Christian.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.