[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being a stay at home mom is an easy job /POL/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: stay-at-home-mom_page.png (713 KB, 611x1007) Image search: [Google]
stay-at-home-mom_page.png
713 KB, 611x1007
>being a stay at home mom is an easy job

/POL/ BTFO
>>
>>67159253
/pol/ recognises this is the best role for women as has been tradition for thousands of years

sage
>>
>>67159253
I don't think I've ever seen anyone on /pol/ say that being a homemaker is an easy job.
>>
>>67159253
She gets rewarded with my cock. Win win
>>
>>67159253
How's that compared to person that's not a mom?
Cooking, housekeeping, laundrying, car driving and cleaning are something everyone on his own has to do.
>>
>6 hours a week with the washing machine

yeah I call bullshit on that already
>>
We've been saying this job is perfect for women. We've been trying to get women to understand the value of being at home but the role has been demonized by feminists. You're on the wrong board my friend
>>
>>67159253
No one says it's an easy job. That's why /pol/ respects women who do that rather than gold digging whores
>>
>>67159253
Although that image is like 95% bullcrap, being a stay at home mom can be pretty challenging (varying of course on the situation, like # of children, size of household, hobbies, income).
>>
File: 13354745867534.jpg (7 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
13354745867534.jpg
7 KB, 250x233
>i will never be able to adopt a kid and be a stay @ home neet for 18 years straight
>>
>Computer Operator

what?
>>
>>67159253
NEETs are natures housewives
>>
>>67159253
There is no way a mom does all that, and has 15 hours a week to eat, watch TV, talk with friends, etc.
These hours are about 40% exaggerated, as is the wages.
>>
File: 1456296698045.gif (2 MB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
1456296698045.gif
2 MB, 298x300
>>67159436
This.

Only MGTOW faggots don't agree with this.
>>
>>67160062
Shitposting on Facebook is a profession, ya idiot!

Why aren't we getting paid, we're operating computers. Shit, I forgot to collect my paycheck when I cooked and did the dishes earlier. Man, should I get paid to ride my bike? I mean Lance Armstrong made some sweet cash.
>>
30 hours seems more reasonable for a week, unless you have like 6 kids.
>>
>>67159436
You know they have to do that anyways after they finish their actual job, and even then even more tired than they would have been, right?

You have autism
>>
Even if I took disinfographics like this at face value, they always assume the husband literally does nothing else aside from going to work. Does the husband not help with anything listed while simultaneously valuing unlisted chores like lawn care, plumbing, home repairs, and car maintenance at $0?
>>
File: mgtow.png (98 KB, 1014x691) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
98 KB, 1014x691
>women backpedaling
ha-ha-ha

Absolutely glorious. Let them feast on the cucks
>>
this is some bullshit propaganda
>>
>>67159253
They work 96-100 hours/week? Who the fuck could believe that? Only a sociopath would consider helping *their own family* work. These same idiots want to count the time preparing their own food that they eat as "work." If a father comes home after working all day and then does some dishes or bathes his kid, is that supposed to count as "overtime" hours?
>>
File: 1382111899927.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1382111899927.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
>>67159253
You've got no choice in the matter when it comes to most of this.
I washed my clothes, cleaned, did my dishes, cooked etc. when I lived alone.
It's called living and unless you're rich enough to afford servants you're going to have to do it.

>spening time with your kids is work
Literally everything wrong with parents today.
As if any man wouldn't in a heartbeat chose to stay at home than go to work.
But no I guess, being away from your family most of the time is actually the lesser sacrifice, than being a home maker.
>>
>>67160429
That's why they should devote themselves to it, instead of pursuing petty careers. A man can provide and has always provided for his family.
Furthermore, working women destabilize the economy
>>
>>67159253

>comparing mundane daily activities to careers

Fucking

Kek
>>
>>67160495
looks like a sword through his leg
>>
>>67159253
>housekeeper 14.8 hours
>janitor 7,7 hours
This is the same thing. -$3908 for the Janitor.

>psychologist
This is just bullshit. Overthinking the clothes you're wearing is not being a psychologist. -$14,573

>CEO
What the fuck is she the CEO of? -$9,163

>Computer operator 1
This is usually the man's job. Women don't know how to connect pc's to the home server or whatever, which is pretty basic. -$7,142

>Facilities manager
This is nothing in a fucking household. It's not like there's much oversight needed not already included into housekeeping and cooking. -$17,735

>laundry operator
This is bullshit, that's part of housekeeping and can never take 6.3 hours. I'm gonna take half of that (being generous) for $1,614

Now let's see what's left: $112,962 - $54,135 = $58,827. Not so much now is it?
>>
File: 1424557638619.jpg (82 KB, 555x526) Image search: [Google]
1424557638619.jpg
82 KB, 555x526
>>67159253
Man what a steaming pile of bullshit of an image, everyone does most of that shit.
>computer operator
fucking what

Also no one here even hates on stay at home moms you retarded FAGGOT, go post that on kikebook where people eat up stupid shit you dumbass tourist
>>
>>67159436

yeah, even though at the end of the day men would still do a better job...but you gotta give women something to do that'll keep them busy or else they get uppity.
>>
>>67159253
>laundry operator
TOP KEK
>>
>>67159253
>only woman do this

Just do it yourself as a man so she has even less in her life to justify her bullshit. It's not hard to throw food in a slow cooker twice a week, do a load of washing every other day and hang on out with your kid.

Best part of being an involved father is just absolutely red pilling your wife when she tries to pull feminist shit on you. Dumb bitches trying to play the "poor woman" card while I do twice as much.
>>
Doesn't a single mom/dad have to do this + work too?

It seems like adding 40 hours to that, and 4 hours a day of sleep, would be longer than a week, perhaps these timeframes are unreasonable?

>6 hours to do laundry a week.
>>
>>67159253

Yeah, if and ONLY if she bothers.

And there's only 160-something hours in a week. There's no fucking way a housewife does over 90 hours of work. Not a goddamn chance.

>Computer operator.
Browsing Twilight at home doesn't fucking count as a goddamn computer operator.

>Not a single house looks like it's maintained by 90 hours of work. Ever.
>>
>>67159253
>Janitor
>Housekeeping
>Somehow different
>Being a mother is now a fucking psychologist
>Bitching at your husband to fix everything around the home is now a "facilities managers"
>Laundry operator
>Literally just throws clothes into and out of washer / dryer
This just sums up vapidness that woman actually believe
>>
>>67159436
/thread
>>
>>67161024

Cook
>the average mother provides her offspring and husband with microwave dinners or take, most women (who will be up and coming mothers) don't know how to cook anymore)

Daycare Teacher
>changing diapers, burping, breastfeeding
>both parents can actively teach their children life lessons

Van driver
>literally a non issue

Janitor
>same as housekeeper
>numerous men are janitors as a career and get paid for it

Psychologist
>coddling your kids and brainwashing them with jew frankfurt school special snowflake indoctrination

Facilities manager
>aka spends time going through her husband's paycheck to see how much she can squeeze out of him
>note: this is also handy knowledge incase the marriage goes south
>maybe she does the family's taxes, or she pays a financial advisor to do them

CEO
>what?

Laundry
>same as housekeeping/janitor
>you probably do 2 loads/week worth of clothes
>plus one more for bedsheets and towels

Computer operator
>checking emails from your girlfriends and using social media doesn't count
>they actually think it's on par with writing code or even using fucking excel

I'm started to wonder if households even exist not thanks to women but despite them.
>>
>>67159253
> I should get a salary!
> For raising my own kids
>>
>>67159253
>spends all day doing 3 loads of laundry while browsing Facebook and talking on the phone being a 'therapist' to her neurotic friends

Ugh honey, I'm too tired to have sex, I worked twenty-two hours today!
>>
>70 years ago an average woman washed the dishes, did the laundry, cleaned the house and cooked BY HAND, while raising 3 to 5 children and managing to look after herself
>70 years later bitches can't do the same using dishwasher, washing machines and microwaves, while raising 1 child and use it as an excuse to get fat and unkempt

And that's, gentlemen, is why you should beat your woman.
>>
>>67160429
>implying i'd raise children in a two working parent household.

whether it's myself or muh wife, one of us is staying home for the sake of the kids.
>>
>>67161902
>most women (who will be up and coming mothers) don't know how to cook anymore)
prove it
>>coddling your kids an
>no one ever loved me and now im extremely butthurt at anyone who gets attention from their parents
>doesnt matter that women have been cuddling their children for thousands of years before the jews and other mammals do it too
>>
>>67163388

How many girls you know that can cook?

There's a difference between taking care of your children and making sure they turn out to be trannys.
>>
>>67164055
>How many girls you know that can cook?
a lot more than girls that i know that cant cook. In fact of all the girls i know i think im the only one who cant cook very well.

>making sure they turn out to be trannys.
>literally 0.1% of the population
>he actually buys into the /pol/ propaganda that trannies are a real issue
>>
File: 1456715397396.jpg (57 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1456715397396.jpg
57 KB, 600x503
>>67159253
>salary
>with overtime

Ok.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.