[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many of you here like Trump? It's been shown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1457755540430.jpg (167 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1457755540430.jpg
167 KB, 734x760
Why do so many of you here like Trump?

It's been shown time and time again the most profitable investments a business can make is through influencing government policy through lobbying, bribes, etc. What better way to fulfill your own private business interests than to, oh, INFILTRATE THE PRESIDENCY?

Why else does a guy who lives in a luxury mansion want to move into the relatively small White House? Why else does a guy who makes hundreds of millions annually want a job that only pays $400,000/year?

Don't come at me like I'm a troll - I don't usually post on /pol/, but I see a lot of Trump supporters here maybe someone can answer this for me?
>>
tumblr detected
>>
>>67156945

Why would a guy who is already a multiple billionaire want more money? Becoming president would be a pay cut for him. This is about public service for him. You keep believing your own side's propaganda that non-liberals are just out to screw everybody and line their pockets and you come across as very naive.
>>
Trump does it for free. He's going to Make America Great Again.
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-salary-president-2015-9
>>
>>67156945
Reddit detected
>>
You're acting like Hillary or Bernie the kike don't like money.

Moreover, Trump's campaign is self-funded unlike them.
>>
>>67156945

Yes, why WOULD a man who's already filthy rich want to be president?

Probably not for the same reasons that poor little shillary and cruz want it.

Give me the rich man that stands nothing to gain except for giving himself tax breaks.
>>
File: Trumpface.jpg (23 KB, 526x380) Image search: [Google]
Trumpface.jpg
23 KB, 526x380
>>67156945
>small house to white house
>hundreds of millions to 400,000
>mfw
uh, maybe because he's not doing it for the money? He's worth billions, there's not much more monetary success he could have that would really change his life.

watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

it's Trump at 41 discussing how he would only run for president if the country continued to be mismanaged. Is it really that hard to believe that someone is a patriot who wants his country to succeed?
>>
>>67157123
How can you believe all this rhetoric though. Politicians have ZERO legal obligation to uphold any of their platforms they say to get elected.

As a businessman there is a glaring conflict of interest here.

>>67157048
Please refute my idea instead of using 'hurrr tumblr' nonsense. I don't post on that fucking site.
>>
>>67156945
Because he actually cares about America and sees a chance to make a real change. Not a metaphorical one.
>>
America already is great, some ginger cuck isn't going to do shit
>>
>>67156945

>INFILTRATE THE PRESIDENCY

So, what you're telling me is that you think it is possible to "infiltrate" a public office determined by democratic process? You get the badge for "Biggest Dipshit of the Day."
>>
>>67156945
Daily reminder that if you post in threads like this without saging you should be banned
>>
>>67157502
plus he's already pledged to give up control of the Trump Organization to his children. Also, his company is worth billions and billions of dollars. You think he's planning to use presidential authority to help get zoning permits?

jesus man, you're naive.
>>
>>67156945
>It's been shown time and time again the most profitable investments a business can make is through influencing government policy through lobbying, bribes, etc. What better way to fulfill your own private business interests than to, oh, INFILTRATE THE PRESIDENCY?

It's literally the worst way because you're constantly under the spotlight.
If he wanted to control government policies for his own benefit he should've just stayed in the shadows and donated to presidential candidates like literally every other billionaire in America is doing.
>>
I like him because for the first time in my life I'm see the media and entrenched politician squirm. Trump is exposing, by their sheer hatred of him, those who obviously have a vested interested in him NOT being elected. It's more than they think he'd be a bad president. It's that there's a structure to the way the world works and Trump is threatening that. He's also showing me that our votes actually do count.
>>
File: George-Soros.jpg (72 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros.jpg
72 KB, 600x337
>>67156945
If he wanted to infiltrate the presidency, then he would of done it from the shadows, like George Soros, Bill Reeves, Debbie Berger, and other multi-national elites. These people influence governments and cultures all over the world, for their own gains, without the masses knowing who they are and what they do.

As evident by last night's riots, running for president puts Trump at great personal risks; along with his family, and also his brand. Trump has a great big target on his head. Which is why he wears a bulletproof vests and has his own personal team of guards, along with the secret service.

With so many eyes watching him, he can't fund social agitators and promote wars for personal profit.
>>
File: 1454810968602.jpg (188 KB, 824x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454810968602.jpg
188 KB, 824x1000
>>67156945
>implying that he would stop being CEO
this is a public service. he doesn't need fame, riches or influence. he has that. hes doing this because its right. hes the hero america needs
>>
This is what Trump's platform is:

>No more nation building in the Middle East. He openly called the Iraq War a mistake even back when it wasn't cool to do so.

>>He wants lower and middle class tax cuts.

>He is focused on American jobs.

>>He wants to reduce student loan debt. Is against the government charging interest on student loans: "That's probably one of the only things the government shouldn't make money off – I think it's terrible that one of the only profit centers we have is student loans."

>Openness to lowering student loan interest rates and making loan forgiveness programs.

>>Wants to audit the Federal Reserve.

>Doesn't have any special interests groups funding him unlike the other candidates. Has called for all candidates to return the money they're getting back to Super PACs and to remove special interest groups from our election process.

>>Likes universal healthcare, is open to replacing America's broken system with something similar to Canada but better.

>Moderate on social issues (e.g. affirmative action, women's health, gay rights)

>>Focus on broad-based American nationalism instead of narrow and divisive race and gender identity politics.

>Acknowledgement that political correctness is obnoxious.

>>Desires to put America first in trade deals instead of pure Wall Street globalism that exploits third world workers abroad and destroys domestic jobs.

>Realist based foreign policy. (e.g. deal with Putin if it is in our national interest to do so, even if he isn't a nice guy).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.