[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's compile a list of everything need to know/ have done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1457030325946.jpg (12 KB, 170x208) Image search: [Google]
1457030325946.jpg
12 KB, 170x208
Let's compile a list of everything need to know/ have done to be considered a real man.

I'll start: Build a house.
>>
Don't browse weeabo imageboards.
>>
>>67156474
yeah im sure you know how to properly frame, wire, plumb and insulate a modern home?

how about this:
>How to care for and safely use a firearm
>how to fish
>how to clean an animal
>how to build a car
>basic automotive maintenance
>Basic home maintenance
> how to grow and keep plants/animals alive
>how to grill a steak
>how to seduce a woman
>how to handle manly banter
>>
build two houses
>>
build three houses
>>
Knowing when your wife has sexual needs and being man enough to prep the bull
>>
>>67156762
I said build a house, not build a McMansion faggot. A log cabin is a house.

And yes I have built a cabin before you go there.
>>
>>67156474
diddylift lmao4pl8
>>
How to manage a garden and transform it into a monument of natures splendour
>>
>>67156887
okay very manly of you bruv

I think ill just buy a house though
>>
>Don't post on japanese imageboards

>Have a real job instead of shilling for jewish money

>Die alone
>>
>>67156762

>>How to care for and safely use a firearm
>>how to fish
>>how to clean an animal
>>Basic home maintenance
>>how to grow and keep plants/animals alive
>>how to grill a steak
>>how to handle manly banter

My father thought me these.

>>how to build a car
>>basic automotive maintenance

I learned these through interneting because my father only sees cars as tools.

>>how to seduce a woman

I really have no idea about this.
>>
It's the 3rd millenium and if you don't know how to program, you're not a man
>>
>>67157291
>It's the 3rd millenium and if you don't know how to program, you're not an adult
Is what I hope you meant.
>>
>>67157291
>>67157448

>how to program

What does that even mean? This stupid meme needs to die. There is no point at which you can claim that you "know how to program" as if to imply that you can literally develop any kind of software conceivable.

Software development is mostly about experience, not about knowing how to write a for loop in Java.
>>
>>67157685
You know how to program if you can properly script and compile a functional application in a language of your choosing, high level or low level. Yes including Hello World. Now fuck off gaylord.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.