[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fully premeditated and posted it on twitter. People have sai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dlkgng.png (61 KB, 638x628) Image search: [Google]
dlkgng.png
61 KB, 638x628
Fully premeditated and posted it on twitter.
People have said spit, but saying "You know what" sounds more like premeditated murder.

https://twitter.com/Younglionking7/status/708632946912190464

Name one reason why he shouldn't stand trial for attempted assassination?
>>
>>67156221
If the only weapons he had were his fat, sweaty, knuckles, I don't think we can call it attempted murder.
>>
das rayciss
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHmQYz4IxVk
>>
File: 1EpagnZ.gif (2 MB, 279x350) Image search: [Google]
1EpagnZ.gif
2 MB, 279x350
>>67156221
Because no weapons?
>>
Or it just meant rushing the stage. Quit being such a nervous nelly.
>>
I'm also fucking disgusted this piece of shit lives in my states.
>>
>>67156221
He had accomplices there.

This is known as a "dry run." A series of false attacks by those who "only wanted to grab the mic..." are used to keep your security detail on edge to the point of exhaustion.

Due to liberal terror campaigns literally threatening to destroy cities any time a nigger is harmed during the commissioning of a crime they will be afraid to resort to immediate force the third or fourth time some "innocent unarmed gudboy who dindu nuffin wrong" charges the stage.

That man will have a gun.
>>
>>67156221
I thought Marlon Brando was dead
>>
Mods are deleting these threads. Maybe take a break from posting them?
>>
Some day someone is going to get shot if people keep playing games with the Secret Service like this.
>>
>>67156221
The guy was unarmed, the more likely explanation is that he was just a complete retard who couldn't think things through very well.
>>
>>67157154
This is a good point, but these Secret Service guys know their stuff. They all have extensive military or LEO experience on top of VIP Protection training. I'm sure they are eager for some commie faggot to rush the stage with a weapon so they get go into RIP AND TEAR mode
>>
File: jhnb.png (161 KB, 643x564) Image search: [Google]
jhnb.png
161 KB, 643x564
>>
>>67156221
i think it was attempted assault
>>
>>67157154

Man, this is probably true. These fucking people piss me off. They really do come off as terrorists.

Why do people think Trump is evil when Hilary is probably the scariest candidate in the election? Don't they see that? What is so bad about Trump that these fuckers want him dead or hurt?
>>
>>67156221
>It's a white guy
>It's a left winger
>It's a bearded SJW

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME
>>
>>67157154
>>67158079
>>67157743
Remember that this is a bunch of #BLM idiots and college SJWs we are dealing with here. Even with people like Soros backing their activities, they are completely incompetent.
>>
>>67156408

he is a big guy he can easily snap a 70 year old guys neck
>>
File: 1457656358867.gif (6 KB, 128x200) Image search: [Google]
1457656358867.gif
6 KB, 128x200
Why are leftists so reactionary?

>>67158812
It already smells like OWS.
Its going to peter out once a democratic nominee is chosen

Black people will still be hate whitey however, count on that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.