[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Trump supporters, do any of you respect the opinions of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1456677488541.jpg (122 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1456677488541.jpg
122 KB, 600x400
Non-Trump supporters, do any of you respect the opinions of people who support Trump?

None of the people I know IRL who support Trump have much political knowledge but rather hate political correctness, want to "win more" and make America "great" again.

None of them can point to a specific policy Trump has in order to do these things.
>>
Sure
>>
>>67154724
>He doesn't know that people on /pol/ don't actually unironically support Trump
>>
He can throw NAFTA out the window and build a wall?

That's the man I'm going to vote for.
>>
You american leftists are dogshit, commit seduku already please senpai desu
>>
>>67155189

>libertarian
>leftists

Please expand your vocabulary
>>
Sanders supporter here.

I definitely respect the opinions of Trump supporters and I commend anyone who gets involved in the political process even if I don't agree with them.

Difference of opinion is not a reason to hate or dismiss, now more than ever it's important that we all stand together on whatever common ground we have.
>>
Sanders supporter here.

I respect the opinions of Trump supporters and I commend anyone who gets involved in the political process even if I don't agree with them.

Difference of opinion is not a reason to hate or dismiss, now more than ever it's important that we all stand together on whatever common ground we have.
>>
>>67155039
(you)
>>
They make me feel uncomfortable.

One time a pair of them backed me into a corner and told me to take my pants off. When I mentioned I was genderfluid they laughed at me and told me to build wall then walked off.

I was still shaking so they didn't hear me mutter to them that they were fascists.
>>
i respect em but i don't believe them.
my problem is that every candidate is a fucking clown and the only "reasonable" candidate is Trump...because for teh lulz.

none of these candidates are viable for America.
>>
Try asking a Bernie supporter these questions and then reevaluate who the uninformed voters are.

>Do you consider yourself an informed voter?
>Is Syria located above or below Israel?
>Will Bernie Sanders' tax plan lower or raise the tax on the middle class (50k a year)?
>Will Donald Trump's tax plan lower or raise the tax on the middle class (50k a year)?
>What is the water crisis in Flint, Michigan caused by?
>Which of the Republican candidates advocated for strengthening our diplomacy with Russia instead of arming ourselves?
>Do you consider Trump supporters to be uninformed voters?

Most of the voters for any candidate are uninformed but Berniefags take it to another level.
>>
>>67154724

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Trump's tax plan is good, but I realistically don't see congress passing it, and don't see it being revenue neutral.

His other policies are a mixed bag. They have good intents, but I'm not sure how successfully they would play out.

I don't think Trump understands how a bill becomes a law. He needs to watch that school house rock video and read the us constitution to understand the limitations imposed on the the executive branch.

Anyways, voting for Gary Johnson since Paul isn't running and Son-of-Paul dropped out.
>>
>>67154724
Daily reminder to not post in these threads without saging
They are unproductive and flood the board with needless discussion that has already been a million times before
>>
>>67156399
>I don't think Trump understands how a bill becomes a law.
Kicking the immigrants out just requires telling ICE to mobilize since it's already the written law. The president can ban groups from traveling here as needed. The president acts as the head diplomat so that deals with Chinese trade. That takes care of his three main talking points.
>>
>>67154724
>None of them can point to a specific policy Trump has in order to do these things.
Thats because they don't know how to read:
> https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>67155405
>>67155504
Exactly as it should be
I'm a leftist myself and think that politics are fucking horseshit nowadays
I hope Trump wins because he's a funny guy
Seriously I wish Berlusconi were the prime minister again, he was funny, made powerful friends, and btfo Merkel
And the country was in better shape when he was in charge
Renzi is a usurper, seriously he go fuck himself and nobody in Italy has any semblance of leadership except him
Grillo is a joke, Salvini is a mystery, vemdola is a fag that only cares about fags, Renzi is shit and that's everyone
Also we'd get more hot ministers, damn Berlusconi has good taste in women
>>
>>67156201
These are push-poll level questions
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.