[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, redpill the crap out of me on homosexuality and gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: faggot.jpg (50 KB, 566x549) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
50 KB, 566x549
Hi /pol/, redpill the crap out of me on homosexuality and gay marriage.

Give me the best arguments and image compilations /pol/ has made over the years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0505RbdG5k
>>
is lebanons flag just sideways canada flag?
>>
It's a 'body narcissism' pschopathology, where at ego formation the person doesnt differentiate from the mother properly. It's developed at about age 2. It's not inborn but starts too early to be cured with therapy.
>>
>>67155985
A
FUCKING
TREE
>>
>>67155615
>milo
fuck off
>>
>>67154664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTBPPc-IexI
This video perfectly sums it all up
>>
>>67154664
Sauce on these chinktwinks?
>>
>>67156112
Can somebody explain this to me? I know it's a racist comment, I just don't understand the reference b/c I'm a newfag on /pol/. Is this about the cedar being on our flag?
>>
File: illegals_are_bullies.webm (2 MB, 460x252) Image search: [Google]
illegals_are_bullies.webm
2 MB, 460x252
/pol/ is fully homosexual now
>>
>>67156039
>>67154664
/pol/ has rampant in Oedipal comlex so don't expect to good of an answer.

Homosexuality, like most things, is about sex. In the same way that you enjoy masturbation or hetero sex, 'gay's' enjoy gay sex.

Realistically the entire situation is people enjoy having there dicks touched, but because Jew's wanted to make rules about everything they had to say it made god sad because they weren't having babies.

Being a gay man is proof of the same amount of sickness as is present in every polyamarous individual.
>>
>>67154664
Shit what was that weird Japanese show pic is from
>>
>>67156039
Can you post some sources/images plz?

>>67156235
Don't know. Just googled "faggot" for this post and scrolled down long enough to find a faggoty enough pic.
>>
>>67156505
lol learn 2 meme fag
>>
While I personally give absolutely zero fucks about homosexuality, abortion, dude weed, and all that other drivel, it is more important than you'd think.

All of these things promote a defunct liberal society. You do not want this to be advertised, so it needs to be banned. It's the same deal with masturbation as a concept too, it's done for personal pleasure ignoring anything else in life. It kills socities.
>>
>>67156403
The joke is that americunts call Canadians leaves because there's a leaf on our flag.

You have a rare flag that is thematically similar to the canadian flag, so instead of making a new joke the reuse the same tired meme.
>>
>>67156753
Memes aren't real
>>
>>67156438

Were the sound, does this qt support trump?
>>
>>67156958
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>67157545
Memes are a social construct.
>"an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture"
Memes are as real as racism or god
>>
>>67156403
>I know it's a racist comment

You're an idiot and that's why you live in Lebanon.
>>
File: MAGA_for_him.png (604 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
MAGA_for_him.png
604 KB, 1024x731
>>67157004
Yeah! john is my waifu
https://youtu.be/_Nw405j2hOQ
>>
>>67157798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB_ZM3T1Tvg
just because something is a social construct doesnt make it useless. not murdering you neighbour in broad daylight is a social construct and it is undeniably useful
>>
File: big_1448568645_image[1].jpg (70 KB, 1280x597) Image search: [Google]
big_1448568645_image[1].jpg
70 KB, 1280x597
>>67158154
>tfw my bf hates trump
>>
File: aftermath.webm (3 MB, 1010x460) Image search: [Google]
aftermath.webm
3 MB, 1010x460
>>67159176
Wow hes a faggot, beat him up for us :3
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.