[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU DONT KNOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (644 KB, 707x623) Image search: [Google]
image.png
644 KB, 707x623
I know where my ancestors came from, do you know? My grandparents was born slaves and faced the white man's oppression in 1918 Florida, my great grandaddy was a King, and my father marched to bring true equality for blacks. Do you know where you came from? YOU DONT KNOW!
>>
WE
>>
DAS RIGHT DAS RIGHT
DAS RIGHT
GET WOKE
AND STAY WOKE MY BROTHA
>>
WUZ
>>
actually I'm descendant from old Prussian squiredom... I wuz Kaizer an shieeeet
>>
Who the fuck are you? I walked Bob Dylan up on stage in 1979. Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>67151143
Native American, French Canadian, and English.

I wuz random Shieet an Shieeet....
>>
HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU BE SAYING
>>
>>67151143
HOL UP

WE DEM SLAVES
>>
>>67151143
My ancestors were Irish. Irish were treated worse than blacks and Irish today still face heavy heavy discrimination in America.
>>
>>67151143

someone feed that baboon it clearly want to eat
>>
File: 00000.jpg (54 KB, 635x390) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
54 KB, 635x390
>>67151143
>>
>>67152133
YOU MEDIOCRE PIECE OF SHIT
>>
No one cares. No one gives a shit about muh heritage (regardless of black/white/native/asian/fuckyou). Holding this fucking stupid shit in high regard is fucking retarded. Find your own personal value or values that you can contribute to the society/country/community/again, fuck you/etc. that you RESIDE in and apply it. Fucking hell, anyone who measures their base value to their group based strictly on their bloodline, ancestry, etc. is a fucking idiot and should be pushed off of this mortal coil as swiftly as possible as they lack the cognitive and physical ability to contribute in any meaningful way whatsoever. Fuck. The. Fuck. Off.
>>
G E T
E
T

W O K E
O
K
E
>>
WE WUZ KINGS N PHAROAHS N ALL DAT SHEEEIT YOUKNOWHUAHMSAYIN?
>>
>>67153655
any vids ?
>>
>>67155620
Where do you think you are?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.