[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the left capable of arguing without phoning it in and just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: thatsracist.jpg (124 KB, 854x804) Image search: [Google]
thatsracist.jpg
124 KB, 854x804
Is the left capable of arguing without phoning it in and just calling the opposition racist?
>>
File: racism.jpg (157 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
157 KB, 480x480
>>67149650
>>
Use Black Lives Matter as an example

Look what they have done and accomplished. They have an enormous amount of influence and authority, and are positioned to manipulate the United States presidential election. An insane amount of power.

How do they get this power?

Through the narrative that they are oppressed.

What happens if they're not oppressed?

They lose their legitimacy to power.

Will they ever give up their power?

Not a chance.

How do they continue their claim to legitimacy?

By reducing everything to base oppression.

The American people are being played. This is standard stuff, it's really popular with semites, it has been a staple with Jews and Arabs for establishing power by manipulating the will of the good natured, for centuries.
>>
>>67149650
of course not. the left is retarded, which is why they're not successful and want to take your tax dollars.
>>
I see the exact same thing from people calling Bernie a marxist.
the country is full of retards
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 700x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 700x676
>trustfund baby talking about participation medals
>>
File: fucking lefty cunts.jpg (47 KB, 603x529) Image search: [Google]
fucking lefty cunts.jpg
47 KB, 603x529
for you OP
>>
>>67149650
No. And if you ask, "what's bad about being racist?" most of them have no answer.
>>
>>67150657
>UKuck nanny statist supporting fascism

Not even surprised
>>
>>67150353
Marxism is a defined ideology with supporters racism is a meaningless buzzword that lumps subjective preferences, empirically testable claims and historical beliefs together and is only ever used as an insult.
>>
Typical Hollywood liberal nothing to see here folks
>>
>>67149650
>the left
sandniggers have been doing it for years over here
>I HAVE TO PAY MY DEBT? THIS IS LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY!!!
>>
>that one guy who says fox news isn't credible and then proceeds praise CNN
>that one guy who posts a 30 page compendium of medicaid stats knowing full well no one will read it
>>
>>67149650
The left is pretty smart. I mean look at how many zombies they've grown that would blindly support their cause. Obviously these zombies are brain dead but that's irrelevant because they don't need to have a smart army, just obedient foot soldiers.
>>
>>67151512
The zombies won't be in charge of anything. They are too ignorant to realize this.
>>
>>67150015
They've made lots of noise, but reality is, that's all they've done. They have achieved little to no political accomplishments, they have universally unfavorable views, and they're support consists of nigger potheads who don't vote or actively engage in politics, besides protesting just for shits and giggles. That is probably the most detestable thing about BLM; there is no cause, there's no conviction, it's just a bunch of kids messing shit up.
>>
>>67149650
niggers only have to is shout racist and act like the won the argument.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.