[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious talk for a moment, isn't it pretty much a guarantee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: trump-assassination-picture.jpg (26 KB, 304x245) Image search: [Google]
trump-assassination-picture.jpg
26 KB, 304x245
Serious talk for a moment, isn't it pretty much a guarantee that Trump would be murdered during his time in office?
People are already trying to assault him as it is, and he's made himself an enemy of black people and Muslims, the most violent people on Earth. There's pretty much no way some druggie nigga won't pull a gun on him.

What then?
>>
Obama wasn't murdered and he's half black
>>
>>67148742
>America is racist
Nice meme kike
>>
>>67148666
>What then?
War
>>
>>67148742
Obama is under the protection of the media, the establishment, and the niggers

Only decent blacks and muslims support Trump
>>
>>67148666
It just means he's doing the right thing.
>>
People who say that shit have no idea how protected the POTUS is. At SXSW, people weren't even allowed to go onto their balconies because the Secret Service told them not to.
>>
>>67148836
>2016
>not being racist

you are why America is so shit
>>
>>67148742
By whom? White supremacists?

Trump is the enemy of the most violent people in the western world, Arabs and Blacks. He won't fucking survive and you know it.
>>
>Final debate before the election, Trump and Sanders as the candidates
>Moderator asks the final question of the night
>"To Mr. Trump and Bernie Sanders, how do you intend to deal with those who threaten our national security? Sanders may start."
>"I think calling people "enemies" deflects from the root cause of this problem, and that cause is white privilege. We should apologize for slavery and make everything free. We'll tax the rich at 99%, open the borders, and everyone will be happy."
>Liberal plants cheer
>"Mr. Trump, how about you?"
>"Enemies of the United States of America can only be counteracted with a strong, powerful response. Our current politicians are inept, Sanders is a kek, and Americans deserve better. A Trump presidency is a guarantee for a strong, secure, and prosperous America, and I have a little demonstration to prove it."
>a small smirk appears on Trump's face
>"Bring him out."
>gruff contractors bring a shrouded figure to the front of the stage
>Trump slowly maneuvers to the rear of the figure, pulling off his hood and revealing his face to the masses
>It's El Chapo
>Trump reaches into his waistband and pulls out a gold-plated 1911, with the phrase "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" engraved on the slide
>not wasting a beat, he places the pistol to the base of El Chapo's skull and begins
>"I love the Mexican people, I love all people, but we can either keep our enemies at bay, or we can not have a country."
>Trump's glorious hair sways rhythmically, as if it had its own self-contained breeze
>he pulls back the hammer
>"El Chapo"
>El Chapo begins to sob
>"You're fired"
>He pulls the trigger, splattering El Chapo's brains across the stage
>The audience cheers loud enough to register on a seismograph in China
>Trump wins the election with 100% of the popular vote
>Sanders gets raped to death by BLM protesters in a back alley
>>
>>67149015
Are blacks typically high profile assassin types? I thought only white people were capable of productive violence. Arabs and blacks are too busy killing each other. The guy who tried to attack Trump was white senpai
>>
>he's made himself an enemy of black people and Muslims

Black people and Muslims have made enemy with common sense first. So who gives a fuck what they think? Especially when by and large they contribute exactly nothing to American society.
>>
File: 1453743588349.webm (3 MB, 1200x510) Image search: [Google]
1453743588349.webm
3 MB, 1200x510
>>67148836
Are you retarded? Are you legitimately straight up retarded?
>>
>>67149200
What's to stop a black guy from just shooting him at some rally or local appearance? This is literally what happened to our prime minister (Rabin) about 20 years ago, he was ambushed on the way out after giving a speech at a town square in tel-aviv.
>>
>>67148666
Same thing that happened after martin luther kings death
He becomes a god symbol and a race war starts
>>
>>67149228
I don't care what they think, I care what they might do...

Especially with the internet and leftists glorifying an assassination of Trump, I'm sure there will be dozens of direct attempts on his life during his presidency..
>>
>>67148666
What did he do to Black people?
>>
>>67149402
That's what happens when you're literally surrounded by Muslims. We keep a watchful eye on ours. There aren't too many here yet.
>>
>>67148666
its impossible to assassinate a sitting president unless the gov is complicit which would be a given if trump is elected
>>
>>67149534
No idea, but they are pissed.
>>
>>67148968
Of course the Austin libfags would comply with their orders.
>>
>>67149100
Highly nice.
>>
>>67148666
>What then?
Carson regime begins and everybody who isnt a man of god is gunna get blown. the. fuck. out.
>>
>>67151737
>Carson
>2% of delegates
>Refuses to drop out despite being half asleep the whole fucking race
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.