[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, why would you want the wealth kike class to keep getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 220px-Bernie_Sanders.jpg (15 KB, 220x279) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bernie_Sanders.jpg
15 KB, 220x279
Honestly, why would you want the wealth kike class to keep getting away with it? while you struggle to pay for college.

#FEELTHEBERN
>>
File: 1454084341052.png (273 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1454084341052.png
273 KB, 680x680
>>67146340
"when you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor"
>>
File: 1457723496387.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457723496387.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
You aren't even trying anymore.

>Go earn your Scheckels somewhere esle
>>
>>67146340
They'll get away with it regardless.
>>
He will make the rich and middle class poorer, poor people just remain the same. This is how it always goes.
>>
And I should trust an actual kike to be responsible for taxpayer money? I don't fucking think so.

MAGA
>>
>>67146691

>He will make the rich and middle class poorer, poor people just remain the same.

That'd be a good start. What most of you /pol/tards fail to recognize is that the only thing out there that isn't lying to you is math.

There are Americans with 50 billion dollars now. That's enough to support 40,000 American families at slightly-above poverty level for a year.

The wealth gap has always been the real culprit, and those with the wealth are well-aware of it. They also own the media outright, which ensures that they are the only ones talking about it.

Then there's Bernie Sanders. I'd vote for him, if I bothered.
>>
>>67146340

>implying raising taxes won't make these people take their money and retire outside the country

Because you lack the ability to think independently and critically.
>>
>>67147170

So because one person can support 40,000, somehow we can support several hundred million?

Hahahahaha

>MATHS CAN SHOW IT
>maths show there's not enough money.
>>
>>67147170
you could use that argument with anything "we could have X if we charged Y more" but thats a dangerous sentiment that can be used to justify any shitty thing. also "wage gap" = collective envy, nobody is starvig in the US being alive is a luxury that puts you in the 1% of living things
>>
>tfw skipped college(make 40k a year) and these bernouts want me to pay extra taxes for their tution that they willingly sign

go fuck yourself cucks, seriously
can't afford college? don't go to college

MAGA
>>
>>67147170
It's true that the 50 billion dollars is too concentrated among the rich, but having the government redistribute it is stupid. 40,000 Americans is nothing, America has 350,000,000 people.

Tax cuts should be stopped and off-shore tax havens should be barred to increase the circulation of money in the American economy. But forcibly redistributing money will end disastrous.
>>
File: beavis.png (13 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
beavis.png
13 KB, 508x508
>>67147431
>>67147425

The fact that neither one of you managed to put together a coherent sentence and also don't recognize the wealth gap as a an underlying cause as opposed to a mere collateral circumstance is somewhat telling of the general problem with Americans. Stupidity.
>>
>>67147170
What you're missing is that "americans worth 50B" don't have a bank account with 50B just sitting around doing nothing. All that money is tied up in property (commercial, industrial, residential) and investments (which is just partial ownership of of property). If all the rich people sold all their property (thought experiment: if everyone is selling, who is buying, and with what money) and gave it to people, the economy would implode because nobody would have a job. No jobs means no taxes means no welfare.
>>
>>67146340
Kill this Jew.
>>
>>67146340
You're going to continue having that happen when Uncle Bernie is elected. Have you checked how much he is worth lately? Think he is really going to fuck himself over?
>>
File: Screen Shot 2015-04-07.png (361 KB, 741x411) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2015-04-07.png
361 KB, 741x411
>>67147771

Nobody said anything about forcibly redistributing money. What SHOULD be under consideration but isn't is - how do we address it now that we know it can get out of control?

The fault isn't with the ultra-wealthy. They merely played the game within the rules.

The fault is in the fact that we didn't recognize the flaw in the rules - the flaw that allows one person to become so wealthy that his assets could support hundreds of thousands of American citizens. And this is a flaw, there is no across-the-board benefit to this outcome, it can ONLY be bad.

So we should fix it. Now that we see it plain a day.

But we won't, because for Americans to fix something, the media has to tell them to do it. And the people who own the media would be fools indeed if they allowed a national conversation about the Wealth Gap to continue for any period of time.

The only person talking about it now is Bernie, in fact. What happened? After the last market crash, it couldn't be kept out of the media - then it just went away. No one talks about it anymore. It's a non-issue - silently strangling the country to appease the insatiable greed of a mere handful of savvy capitalists.
>>
>>67148760
>implying
Trump is talking about it too. Bring back jobs. Shipping them all overseas redistributed wealth from working class Americans to 3rd world sweat shop owners.

The problem isn't the existence of the bourgeois, it's the elimination of the middle class and the economic mobility it brings.
>>
>>67148272

Basically this. How many families does this person's investments support? If they have a large investment in a company that employs 500,000 people, that money is doing far more good for society by providing the company capital to grow and provide its employees a steady paycheck than it would be just redistributed among 40,000 families.

It's not like the all that wealth is just sitting in a vault a la Scrooge McDuck.
>>
>>67147170
>The wealth gap has always been the real culprit,

I don't agree. Rich people having money, does NOT cause me to have less money.

They do own the media and the politicians.

that's why Im voting for Trump--nobody owns him and he's the only one they don't own.
>>
File: 1457774219473.jpg (16 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
1457774219473.jpg
16 KB, 307x409
requesting berniecuck cringe i need it for a project
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.