[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do the liberals and leftists really not see the hypocrisy between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: trump-jumped-575x397.jpg (39 KB, 575x397) Image search: [Google]
trump-jumped-575x397.jpg
39 KB, 575x397
do the liberals and leftists really not see the hypocrisy between comparing Trump to Hitler (a fascist) and then going out of their way threaten and attempt to silence Trump supporters either through physical intimidation or through lynching in the court of public opinion by doxxing them and such?

I almost never post here but i just can't get my head around this. These people actually think that threatening voters in the same way that whites supposedly did to blacks in Americas history (i'm aware blacks did it to each other a lot too) is ok because it's people voting for someone they dont like.

Why do these people have absolutely zero respect for Freedom, the Democratic System, the right for people to express their opinions and have free speech, or even just have different opinions than them? They claim time and again that the left is where all the 'nice' people are who treat people with equality and try to make every voice heard but they have absolutely no regard for the , i can't think of a better word than Cornerstones of what has made western civilization the greatest on earth.

Noone will probably care about this but the whole thing was arguably the biggest failure of the collective 'liberal movement' in america and a huge redpill for myself and i imagine, (and fervently hope) a lot of people
>>
>>67141726
You're preaching to the choir.
>>
File: antiviolenceactivist.jpg (341 KB, 1182x488) Image search: [Google]
antiviolenceactivist.jpg
341 KB, 1182x488
>>67141726
Yeah, it is a mind fuck ain't it, the liberals don't see it but they have became the very thing they claim to stand against.
>>
File: maya4.jpg (97 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
maya4.jpg
97 KB, 750x550
They also think that it's "1st Amendment rights" to shout and protest inside of a Trump event, but think that people who would protest Bernie events need to get murdered for their thoughts.

Yes, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Anyone have videos of people getting arrested at Trump rallies? There were some good ones last night.
>>
>>67141726

If they understood liberty they wouldn't be leftists so why even ask.
>>
File: 1375826842551.gif (2 MB, 346x194) Image search: [Google]
1375826842551.gif
2 MB, 346x194
>>67141881
>>67142058
>>67142089
i just cant overstate how much this angers me though.

Fucking Solon, and pretty much anyone who has contributed to the formation of a political system we have today must be spinning in their fucking graves.

There's 1000's of bernie supporters, posting on facebook, all over the internet etc, and i think his policies are dumb and he's a weak man. However i would fucking DEFEND their rights to do all of those things because it is THE most valuable right a person has (arguably under the right to defend oneself)

Yet i could never make the post i just made on Facebook or anything moderately Trump supporting because those people would gleefuly rip me apart.

Democracy sure is great right?

On that note, it's a perfect example of how when libcucks post a picture of a bunch of hillbillies and post 'why do all racists look like this lol?' its because people like me, (not necessarily racist but dare to have different views to the hivemind) have more to lose and are smart enough to stay silent

god my blood fucking boils
>>
File: 1438728348412.jpg (106 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
1438728348412.jpg
106 KB, 680x907
>he thinks liberals believe their own bullshit
>>
>>67143174
i dont care if they believe it
they're free to believe what they want
what i dislike is that their ideas are influencing the world and cannot be challenged fairly
>>
>>67141726
Oh jeez the niggers are using this as an excuse to assault people for entertainment and pass it off as I DINDU NUFFIN JUST HURTING THE EVIL TRUMP SUPPORTER RACIST BITCH.

As for OP, liberals are morally righteous psychopaths meaning they will do anything to feel morally righteous over other people.
>>
>>67141726
>western civilization the greatest on earth.
it isnt

its just modern sodomah and gomorrah

fuck off with your arrogance about your new "civilization"
>>
>>67141726
insert batman line? but no really they dont want any inherent western quality like freedom of speech liberty etc, and if they do they only want it to where it is a facade that can be 100% controlled. Which is not freedom, its fucking communism and if my grandfather were alive hed be on the streets fighting off the red menace thats somehow subverted its way into our country.
>>
>>67144688
>new
i dont know if you're baiting but the democratic processes we know today in real countries is the work of thousands of years of progress. People have died for it in droves. It is a large part of what gives western society the highest standards of living in the modern world. Ever notice how the rest of the world is gibsmedatting us?

I dont expect an irrelevant shitter citizen like you to understand the level upon which the events in Chicago were a tragedy
>>
>>67143452
This.
That is all.
>>
>>67141726
>no, Hitler should have had the right to talk the way he did
>no, i definitely wouldn't have kicked Hitler or stopped him if i could have

I prefer to nip anti-human rhetoric in the bud
>>
>>67142926
It's the same with Corbyn in the house of Commons. MP's have always heckled speakers and made jokes of them. But since Corbyn is incapable of talking over them and has to run to the speaker every time someone talks over him, that makes the Tories a bunch of school yard bullies apparently.
The amount of times I've seen people calling the Tories a disgrace for heckling Corbyn on Jewbook is astounding.

He wants to be leader of the country some day and he can't even talk over a few hecklers.
>>
>>67145465
He does have the right to talk how he did though
In case you somehow missed it, the entire point of the post was about how democracy should be respected.
If Hitler rose to power legitimately under a free democracy voting him into power without any feeling of being threatened or intimidated etc then that was the will of the German people. Obviously that's not how it happened, but even so until he started to invade other nations, (yes we can talk about how it was really because he wanted to protect polish germans or because he wanted to leave the Jewish banks etc etc) interfering with how they wanted THEIR countries to be run, it wouldn't really have been a problem. Obviously there are abuses of power, if he really was just murdering every single jew in the country but wasnt invading other countries, he still probably would have been invaded but it's beside the point, the point was respecting the democratic process.

the only reason i mentioned hitler is because trump is so often compared to him despite being as far from fascist as pretty much every other candidate if not more
>>
>>67145940
>Obviously that's not how it happened
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.