[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can the man survive till the elections?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: donald-trump-murdered.jpg (201 KB, 1966x781) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-murdered.jpg
201 KB, 1966x781
Or will he get JFKed ?
>>
More like RFK'd

Or Huey Long'd
>>
he wont be killed.

he will survive an attack
then show mercy to the negro attacker.

Go. He won't die.
>>
>>67140390
sauce on that pic?
>>
>>67140390
He will drop out because he's scared, just look at how he's been reacting to all this shit.
>>
>>67140596
Wrestlemania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTtfVOyVsf0
>>
>>67140390
JFK got killed because first he supported the establishment and then he told everyone to fuck off.

Trump never belonged to secret societes, so its totally different.

"TRUMP ISNT PART OF THE CLUB, HE IS NOT SECRET SOCIETY, TRUMP IS AN OUTSIDER, HE DIDNT GO THROUGH THE INITIATION RIGHTS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LJVDM9xVc
>>
HOLY SHIT TRUMP HAS BEEN SHOTT?
>>
>>67140390
I've literally been praying to God in the name of Jesus for Trump's safety. Not even joshin' around.
>>
How will Americans react if he's taken out? Will you simply Tweet about it? Fucking cucks
>>
He'll be just like Andrew Jackson
doesn't matter how many attempts the fed makes on his life
He'll pull through and make America great again
>>
>>67140855
JFK got killed by a literal communist defector.
>>
>>67140944
KEK
Yeh keep prayer to your sand people's cult idol that's gona help for sure. I mean as there ever been one bad thing that people prayed hard to avoid that happened /s.
>>
A STUNNER! A STUNNER! BAW GAWD AUSTIN WITH A STUNNER!
>>
File: 1424151458948.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1424151458948.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>67140964
I have a feeling there will be several riots across the country, and a bunch of underage assholes will tweet 'haha guess the wall didn't protect him! XD #hitler #bernie2016" shit, etc.

Then the media will spin in into 'oh what about our other runners? we should protect them too!' aka try to boost government surveillance and security.
>>
>>67140964
Tweets, Facebook posts, Reddit threads, might even be some YouTube videos. This is serious shit.
>>
>>67140390
If he gets murdered, I'm coming to the USA and I'm going to kill Hillary.

LONG LIVE THE KING
>>
>>67140964

There's civil disturbances already and he's not even hurt yet.

It won't be full scale but it'll probably be the first time white people chimp out.
>>
>>67140596
Battle of the Billionaires. He fought Vince McMahon.
>>
File: 1442423499176.jpg (21 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1442423499176.jpg
21 KB, 243x207
>Or will he get JFKed ?
The correct phrase would be "serbed".
>>
He is going to be killed in Cleveland. He know it, and has already postponed his rally.
>>
We had a presidential candidate called Donaldo once. He wanted to make Mexico great again and opposed the establishment.

He was killed, of course.
>>
>>67142411
you guys also had a president that lasted less than one hour
>>
He's gonna get killed we all know that.
>>
>>67140390
Trump is CCW licensed. He will just blast the muslim in his face with a Glock 19. Then the crowd will cheer.
>>
>>67142860
>Guatemala
>one of the highest ranked countries by intentional homicide rate
I think we should take Guatemala seriously when talking about assassinations
>>
>>67140390
implying divine plans can be stopped with conventional weapons
>>
File: DracoReptilianHooded.jpg (21 KB, 475x400) Image search: [Google]
DracoReptilianHooded.jpg
21 KB, 475x400
>>67144033
Silence! Insolent fool! We shall have our world. We shall employ the micro stranelet bombs with our advaned free energy and telepathic mind control technology. There is no escape from this hell dimension. Surrender your loosh.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.