[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why immigration is bad. Without relying on memes and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
Tell me why immigration is bad.
Without relying on memes and one-liners.

Protip: you can't
>>
>>67140116
I'd like to know why immigration is good, firstly.
>>
>>67140116
Muslim.
>>
It's not cohesive to cultural closeness, it takes away jobs from Americans and if they're poor it's a drain on society.
>>
>>67140116
>Tell me why immigration is bad.
They bring drugs and crime with them.
>>
>>67140116
Because it causes an increase in the number of poor, undereducated citizens within a state, who ultimately come to be a burden on welfare programs, in addition to (as a result of poverty, and in the case of Syrians, culture) to be a major contributing factor to violent crime.
>>
the goal of islam is to have everyone on earth be a muslim, by force if necessary that kind of thinking is incompatible with western culture
>>
>>67140116

Turks have a higher unemployment rate than Germans

The whole argument about they being there to work and not suck off public welfare falls apart when compared to reality
>>
>>67140116
They don't integrate, mostly. Even the ones who integrate almost perfectly, i.e Asians now have a bone to pick with whitey for some reason. I'd rather not live in a country where we freely let in people who hate us, see no problem with breaking out laws (mexicans), see no problem with killing us (blacks, muslims), and want the death of our countries (all three of those groups)
Asians can vary, usually they're fine but I've noticed a trend where they think they're niggers as well and they call themselves "fellow poc" or whatever.
And before you give me your anecdotal story on how you know some muslim who is "just as german" as me, don't. I know for a fact that most of them don't even try to integrate.
>>
>>67140116
They can't cut it in their own country, why should we give them a shot in ours?
>>
File: 1441028439982.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441028439982.gif
1 MB, 500x375
Two cultures cannot exist
One must overwrite the other, or form an amalgamation with selected beliefs
However the beliefs held by those removing themselves from their own land must therefore be inferior else wise they would not require somewhere to take refuge
>>
>>67140116
Unemployment is too damn high. Sorry Muslim Terrorist, we're full.
>>
>>67140116

They don't work, they do crime, they follow a disgusting religion, they are inbred low IQ chimps.
>>
>>67140116
Immigration isn't bad. The problem is letting people immigrate to your country that have none of the same values or culture. So if you let a bunch of Islamic men into your country don't be surprised that they try to rape and harass the fuck out of women that are in some Burqa or Hijab and aren't out in public with a Male relative or their Partner.
>>
>>67140116
Late Western Roman Empire

q.e.d.
>>
how many times do you meet migrants in your country? not including those who you see in the street
argentina is full of migrants (from paraguay and bolivia) but they are not that bad. they are poor people so i dont see them in my university or at my work place, neither at the pubs i go on weekends. i only see them in the street when im going to one place to another.
it's not that bad.
>>
>>67140831
aren't
>>
Not all immigration is bad.

Illegal immigration is very bad.
>>
>>67140116

Depends on the people, who are immigrating. The mudslime, african scum is a waste of human resources, in a time of pure overpopulation. Not one year past, since the fugees came in big masses to europe and look, what a mees weve got in Germany.

Theyre stealing, drinking all the time and hanging around the trainstations and thats just in my little town with a pop of 20k. The local supermarket had to pay security man, 2 days after a new refugee home opened on the other side of the street, because the shitskins started eating and drinking in the market, without paying for the shit.

Ive got no empathy for those people.
>>
>>67140116
Why is it good?
Literally the only thing these disgusting pro-immigration faggots have going for it is "muh foodies".
>>
By reason of its rapid growth and its massive proportions, immigration such as one sees today in Europe constitutes an undeniably negative phenomenon. Essentially, it represents a mode of forced uprooting the cause of which is, first of all, economic — spontaneous or organised movements from poor and overpopulated countries to countries which are rich. But the cause is also symbolic — the attraction of Western civilisation and the concomitant depreciation of indigenous cultures in light of the growing consumer-oriented way of life. The responsibility for current immigration lies primarily, not with the immigrants, but with the industrialised nations which have reduced man to the level of merchandise that can be relocated anywhere. Immigration is not desirable for the immigrants, who are forced to abandon their native country for another where they are received as back-ups for economic needs. Nor is immigration beneficial for the host population receiving the immigrants, who are confronted, against their will, with sometimes brutal modifications in their human and urban environments. It is obvious that the problems of the Third World countries will not be resolved by major population shifts.
>>
>>67140116
humans are animals, so we have to follow the laws of nature, which is to keep within our own species.
why, even if there are different races in a country, are we so segregated? why is it so rare to see a true multicultural town?
Why is interracial marriage so low, and why does racism exist, if we are so "progressive". It is clear that this is not just skin colour, it is intelligence, personality and features that make each kind unique.
When you try to put a gazelle in that same area as a lion, the gazelle will be killed. They are animals, just like we are, so the same rules apply. The strong must survive.
This is probably bait, but fuck it.
>>
>>67140116
I want my great grandkids to look like me, not like you, Mehmet.
>>
>>67140182
Incest is bad.
>>
File: baito.png (72 KB, 594x595) Image search: [Google]
baito.png
72 KB, 594x595
>>67140116
>>
>>67140116
Anyone who posts as "anonymous" with "Protip" is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>67140116
40 million people looking for work or worse than 20 million
Is that simple enough for you or do you only understand retarded gibberish shitposting?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>67140116

I'd have liked to seen where my ancestors hailed from, but now I'd rather avoid eurorapia all together.
>>
>>67140116
Immigration is fine, muslims aren't.
>>
>>67141443
M8, just because you are cousins/half-siblings to most other people in your neighbourhood, doesn't mean that we all have slut mothers too, you know.
>>
>>67140116

Immigrants generally work harder than native-born people so they're tough competition in the job market.
>>
>>67140116
>>67140393
they bring temselves with them! That's what's bad.
>>
>>67140116
Most gangs in America are because of immigration.
>>
ich weiss nicht warum dein land das unausweichliche hinauszoegert und nicht einfach den endgueltigen selbstmord begeht. seitdem wir euch erobert habt seid ihr viel zu erbaemlich zu existieren. bitte, wenn ihr noch ehre habt (lol was sage ich die deutschen haben keinen begriff von ehre das sieht man ja) dann ihr sollt dem ganzen ein ende setzen. ihr macht euch peinlich.
>>
>>67141736
WHITE immigrants generally work harder.
Come on Jeb, don't make things up.
>>
>>67140116
>Pro tip, you're not sliding shit right now.
>>
>>67140116
It's bad if they don't follow the laws and come illegally

The US is great, there's a reason it takes decades to come here
>>
because muh white race.

but really its just virgins getting jelly because brown boiz fuck white girls they wouldnt touch anyway but hey, at least they got an enemy and can blame someone for being an loser.
>>
>>67140116
It lowers social cohesion and undermines local communities, increases crime and poverty, and places undue pressure on infrastructure and services
>>
>>67140883
Different flavors of mexicans moving to another mexican province. This isnt the same as brown chimp man moving to white man land.
>>
>>67140116
immigration is not obligatory, if a country dont want immigrants, nobody should force them to accept immigrants

i see liberals(they are mostly europeans) want to force their mindset onto another people and if you dont want, you are a bad person

remind me of arabs in 630 AD, if someone didn want islam, you were an infidel

if some one dont want liberal mind, you are a racist, fascist, stupid, etc
>>
>>67140116
It is not.

Uncotrolled criminal immigration of unknown men from a culture that hates us is.

Just because I am against that does not mean I am against immigration in general.
>>
File: 14577856363860.jpg (114 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
14577856363860.jpg
114 KB, 1200x675
>>67141982

> "brown boiz" ever getting to fuck someone hot
>>
>>67140116
Legal immigration is alright I guess.
Illegal immigration is bad because one, it's illegal, two, it robs citizens of jobs, and three, they get more benefits than the average citizen and put tremendous strain on the system.
>>
>>67141898

Then why do people always bitch about mexicans taking their jobs?
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 599x401
>>67140116
>>
>>67142290
Oh I just looked at the OP and he's one of those single-post faggots that doesn't bother debating.

Sage
>>
>>67140116
They don't integrate and also force their degenerate religion and medieval world views on Europe. They don't want to work and rely on welfare. They bring crime and plenty of sexual violence. They are racist against domestic population. They mostly don't know any important language and speak only Arabic.
>>
File: 1451950344192.jpg (71 KB, 460x465) Image search: [Google]
1451950344192.jpg
71 KB, 460x465
>>67140116
The U.S.'s current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce white people's percentage in the population. If this sort of drastic change were being legally imposed on any group other than white people, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact.
>>
SIKHS
ARE
BROS
>>
>>67140116
>incompatible culture: women, atheists, gays and basically everyone who is not a muslim male will be oppressed under islam.
>outbreeding: they are reproducing faster than we are, they will make us a minority in our own countries
>welfare leeches: rapefugees are mostly uneducated and over half of them will not find a paying job in the next 10 years (see switzerland if you don't believe me)
>criminals: shitskins are disproportionately represented among criminals
>>
>>67141736
Mexican immigrants maybe.
Mudslimes are a drain on tax payers, nothing else.
>>
>>67140116
>t: Ahmed
>>
It decreases our standard of living. When you bring in large amounts of people from 3rd world shitholes they just end up creating a new shithole wherever they go.
>>
File: 8ac.jpg (25 KB, 503x518) Image search: [Google]
8ac.jpg
25 KB, 503x518
>>67140116
Cool bait
>>
>>67140116
>>67140116
immigration an cultural enrichment is great, look at how great my country is after we let in muslim, christians, zorastrians, arbs, mongols, tibetians, etc etc..

It's a great way to live I must say. I love being alienated in my own country, I love being called a bigot for loving my own fucking culture, I love how minorities who rape and do crime never gets reported, and I love how world still gets concerned about religious freedom in my country. Come one come all.

It is a great thing to get culturally enriched by savages.
>>
>>67140116
>that poor placed electrical socket

This guy has more problems than being called a terrorist. If this is his own home he couldn't even tell the workers to put it in a better spot.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.