[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty upset with all this division
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 509x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 509x505
There is going to be violence in our future because if the split. Violence begets violence. Question- how do we stop the violence, hate and negativity peacefully?

I can cut the tension in the streets with a knife.

What is the solution?!
>>
>>67139616
Elect Trump.
If he does very well, people may see that they were wrong and society will reverse course and stop raising angry libruls
>>
>>67139616
>What is the solution?!
trump
>>
>>67139616
You can't stop it the problem is endemic now things need to run their course for there to be catharsis.
>>
Did you see how trump doesn't blame the protesters because they were liberal or black? He understood them because they are angry and out of work and poor because of liberal ideologies running this country
>>
>>67140062
Then let's sit back and vote? What if my man gets hurt or worse? Vote in the next rep? I'm just a little worried about the direction of this country and for my kids future.
>>
>>67140336
Well you do what you have to do but there is no fixing this for society as a whole it is endemic and it will spread even to here.

If you are not familiar with SJWs then read about the cultural revolution in China that is the final end game. Either conservative elements crack down on them with the support of the left and put these shit bags in their place or they will consume everything in their madness.
>>
>>67139616
Trump or Genocide
>>
>>67139616
War, famine, drought, plague.
>>
>>67139616
Maybe it's time to let violence spill over.
>>
File: wirathu.jpg (42 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
wirathu.jpg
42 KB, 720x481
>>67139616
The creation of a universal ideology that emphasize silence and meditative practices.

You also never engage with divisive actors. If some fucks decides to use violence and screams in order to get what he wants, you don't scream back. You just go away and you refuse to engage in whatever the fuck he's doing. You don't ever answer to bad, non-phyisical behavior, in kind. The only time when you do is when they actually try to physically attack you, at which point you do have ground.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
>>67139616

Meh. Peace is boring and overrated
>>
>>67140879
Good post mate and I think you are right. I won't fight it anymore and anger post with empty talk. I'll just go through the motions and look out for my family.
>>
>>67139616
>how do we stop the violence
You have to stop the people promoting violence. BLM is a domestic terrorist organization and there is no reason they should be allowed to continue to break the law and run free sponsoring terror.
>>
>>67141664
I think I finally see this as a viable means. Well at least if that violbce isn't towards my family then it's game on.
>>
>>67139616
>i can cut the tensions in the streets with a knife
Well first off stop using knives
>>
>>67141664
Like being taxed (At gunpoint) to pay for some 17 year olds college degree in feminism?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 863x752
>>67139616
>Question- how do we stop the violence, hate and negativity peacefully?
>he wants those things to be resolved peacefully
>>
>>67141841
How do you stop a black hate group as a white person? You can't because of the libs and pc.
>>
>>67139822
That is quixotically hopeful. There must be another solution. And it isn't only liberals that are angry, people on both sides are aggressive and stupid.

Anyway, violence is a part of human nature. We can come close to doing away with it but never get rid of it completely. Maybe we could stop by ending polarization or reducing it
>>
>>67141758
Sounds like a nig ideology
>>
File: 1376285885435.jpg (103 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1376285885435.jpg
103 KB, 288x499
>>
>>67141985
Who's taxing people at gunpoint?
>>
>>67141991
It is possible and if there is a peaceful solution it is ultimately the right course of action
>>
>>67141664
Sorry mate, but that's dumb as fuck. All that does is concede the point to the screamer.
>>
>>67141985
Open rebellion against the state isn't really in the program Stephan. I understand that the kids are obnoxious but if you want to not pay tax then the only option to do so is to not produce wealth which can then be taxed.

Any mass movement worth its salt will never use violence until it already know it could win decisively which, in the case of a rebellion against the state, would also mean that it could win democratically at which point the need for violence disappears. One of the biggest problem plaguing the west right now is the break down in a common ideology.

It doesn't take a whole lot to unify people but they do need something. Right now, it's a certainty that there's a bigger contingent of people who see all this craziness for what it is and would welcome an orderly movements which would both display strength and calm.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 588x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 588x434
>>67142600
the violence and suffering literally never ends no matter what anon. it just evolves
>>
>>67139616

The only solution is that this country returns to God and humbles itself and asks for forgiveness.

We have been on a collision course since the 1960s when the real damage was done to our culture through the Roe and Vitale decisions- Obergefell is just the icing on the cake.

As a result of these we are living in a fractured society in which there are two fundamental camps which cannot find any common ground at all. And a house divided cannot stand.

In short, we return to God or we as a nation are history.
>>
>>67141824
Maybe society will become more aware of what happens when you race bait and campaign on divisive politics once the mania infecting peoples minds runs its course.

Funny thing about humans we don't realise it but most of what we hold true is put inside our minds by others and once we get an idea in our heads about something we tend to defend these ideas as they are our own without even realising the true origins of that thought. (Trump is racist Sanders is a commie)

This comes from both left and right who inject this into the body politics minds disrupt the cohesion of society as a whole.

Anywho more than likely you and your children and your friends children and your country will come to realise this and guard against it but your grandchildren probably will not so the cycle repeats once again. Humans are dumb like that.
>>
>>67143015
Well I believe violence and suffering in the developed world can come to a point where it just sort of infinitely approaches some point but never quite goes away for good, and at times will regress back to times of more violence before falling back to the pattern of approaching that one point
>>
>>67143016
This is what I agree the most with. Returning to God and closing the gap of polarization
>>
>>67142629
No. What you don't understand is that the screamer isn't really there to scream. He's there to get something out of you, be it a reaction or compliance. You are the purpose of the screamer. Without you, his life and action are meaningless. When you disengage, you take the wind right out of his sail. He now has a stage he never wanted to begin with, because the screamer is a beast of opposition. It needs a solid wall to lead on. Without it, he just falls, because now he has to be the person that is productive, that gets shit to work, that "make the train arrive on time".

The screamer isn't interested in any of this. He is like an adolescent who shit on his parent while refusing, subconsciously, to realize that they're providing him with a lifestyle he would not, under any circumstances, sacrifice. He lives in comfort but wants to glory of a rebel. He needs a fake villain and by engaging with him that's what you become. You become the tool of his self glorification.

You recognize him as important, which is what he wants, and so he becomes important. If you walk away, there's gonna be a missing character in his movie, which is gonna fuck his narrative.
>>
>>67143081
Jesus I can't take this anymore! The ups and downs. I think you have it right. You have to let the cycles complete fully. To try and push against it brings pain.
>>
>>67141664
>You also never engage with divisive actors. If some fucks decides to use violence and screams in order to get what he wants, you don't scream back.
but that doesn't change the fact that he can just kill/harm you if he feels like it
>>
>>67143679
Red pills suck if i had a second chance i would take the blue pill.

You know there is one way you can fight against this though but it requires greatness. You become someone like Deng.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deng_Xiaoping
>>
>>67143780
Which is why I said :
>The only time when you do is when they actually try to physically attack you, at which point you do have ground.

The percentage of people that are ready to engage in violence at any given time is rather small. I have this vision in my head. You walk out of some political meeting. A bunch of people are holding signs and screaming at you. What do you do? Do you scream back? Do you even talk to them? No. You don't even look at them.

You just walk past them and try to get away. At worst, they'll try to get you to recognize them, because recognition is what they want. But you make it clear you won't give it to them, because they don't deserve it. If they get violent, then of course you have a right to defend yourself. I mean, look at this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apzXGEbZht0

It's not a complete characterization of what they are, but it's a lot of what they are.
>>
>>67144030
>red pills suck
Why is /pol/ obsessed with red pills? It's just an annoying way for people to either pretend like they are enlightened or just a retarded word for wisdom or knowledge
>>
File: whv6ujwyukyb7q_r-y5vua.png (50 KB, 625x485) Image search: [Google]
whv6ujwyukyb7q_r-y5vua.png
50 KB, 625x485
>>67143016
LOL

Go fuck yourself christcuck. Never fuckin happening.
>>
>>67139616
Jim Webb is the only solution. Balance in politics and society, I fear that the split is too big though and we will have to suffer before we can unite.
>>
>>67139616
The news and leftist agitators add fuel to the fire by being dishonest. A lot of the blame lies on them.
>>
>>67144244
Hey guy come on, God has a place in this country
>>
File: myanmar-buddhists-1.jpg (97 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
myanmar-buddhists-1.jpg
97 KB, 627x400
>>67141664
Even Buddhists hate slimes bro
>>
>>67139616
>how do we stop the violence, hate and negativity peacefully?
Depends.
One way is to give in to the enemy's demands and sign the doom contracts that will throw your people into oblivion. The price of not fighting a war is often complete annihilation.

On the other hand, if you want to prevent THE NEED for war, you shouldn't have mixed different people into the same country in the first place, because they will NOT want to live by the same rules. What is treasure to someone is trash to someone else and there is only so much compromise that is better to make than to split.

Blacks want segregation again, they're too powerful for you to be able to simply deport them, I imagine, so you're going to have to give them one or two of the states and let them secede.
In the long run, it's better to give them richer smaller states, than a lot of land.
>>
>>67144244
i'm an agnostic, but don't shit on him like that just because he's religious.
>>
>>67139616
Sometimes violence is the solution OP. Neither side really wants to coexist with the other at this point anyways.
>>
>>67144453
>Blacks want segregation again, they're too powerful for you to be able to simply deport them, I imagine, so you're going to have to give them one or two of the states and let them secede.
that's not at all what the situation here is like slavbro
>>
>>67139616
>What is the solution?!
War. At least this is what the globalists want.
>>
>>67144225
Maybe you are just retarded tshitting up this thread with your faggoty pink ID praising some kike on a stick.
>>
>>67144895
It's pink for breast cancer related shit, fuckskin.

Just stop saying "le red pill" and you'll be respected

Don't be a sheep you chuck
>>
File: 1446468938422.jpg (188 KB, 1413x855) Image search: [Google]
1446468938422.jpg
188 KB, 1413x855
>>67145256
Fuck off Newfag
>>
>>67144439
As they should.

>>67144438
Any universal ideology can work in order to bring people together. It doesn't have to be Christianity. Ideally, it should be able to include both Christians and non Christians.
>>
>>67145387
Who you calling a newfag?!????? IVE BEEN HERE ALL SUMMER FAGOT
>>
>>67145502
But christianity is the best because of its morals and ideals :(
>>
>>67144225

You can always fuck off.

If you don't like /pol/ terminology on fucking /pol/, you realize Reddit is a good place to shill nonsensically.
>>
>>67139616
allowing people to do their will, hitler didn't need guns, and asked for world disarmament, the Jews said no.
>>
>>67145707
>Update
you want to violently restrain non violent will? EXPECT VIOLENCE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOt4seMcFbc
>>
>>67144672
>that's not at all what the situation here is like slavbro
Well, it's what your media seems to be trying to achieve, they want "safe spaces", they want white people out.
>>
>>67145707
Mom he told me to go to reddit!
>>
>>67146369
>they want "safe spaces"
yeah, on liberal arts college campuses. that's it
>>
>>67139616

>What is the solution?

Final.
>>
>>67146369
>trying to understand our situation as an outsider looking in
Safe spaces are really just for colleges
>>
>>67139616
/pol/ fetishizes violence and dresses it as virtue (martial prowess, etc.), that's it.
>>
>>67146545
>yeah, on liberal arts college campuses. that's it
Plus MTV used to be about music and is all about hating white people now.
BLM are as omnipresent on media as 9/11 was.
All the music that comes from USA has black culture in it, it DE FACTO law to make only black music in USA now - ignoring that law is punishable by being called a racist which undeniably results in financial problems.

Just look at YouTube through American proxy, it's like a site dedicated to shaming white people and their achievements.

I think you're not aware just how bad it is in your country because you live there.
You're like a frog being cooked in a pot with temperature rising too slowly for you to notice.
>>
>>67141985
Yeah man. The rich need more money, the bits they have are nearly not enough. Only when everyone else (the middle class and the countless poor) is drained and dead it's maybe and only maybe "good enough".

>>67142629
As quoted in this very noble segment of the internet: Grow some thicker skin, you weakling.
>>
>>67145657
That may be. What I would then encourage you to do is to try and convince other people that this is the case within the framework of a movement in which Christians and non Christians can interact.

You'd then have room to make a case for this. I'm not really anti-Christians although I may be against certain policy that are allegedly Christians. (I don't have much of a problem with the gays for instance. But if Christian don't want to associate with them I think that's fine too. It's well within their right.)
>>
>>67142288
>/pol/ loves war
>it's like a nig ideology

Poettery.
>>
>>67146951
>it DE FACTO law to make only black music in USA now
knee-crow what are you talking about
>>
>>67147269
economy is secondary, race is first.
>>
>>67146951
>France making frog jokes.
>>
>>67146951
>BLM are as omnipresent on media as 9/11 was.
it's the marketplace of ideas at work
>>
>>67147530
that's Slovakia you dumb fuck
>>
>>67147382
>knee-crow what are you talking about
Trying to make you see, it's really bad in USA.
>>
The political rhetoric that makes people think it would be literally the end of America if Trump or Hillary won.

How it should be- The right says "Hillary has some ideas for the country that I disagree with" and the left says "Trump has some ideas for the country that I disagree with".

How it actually is- the right says "Hillary will ruin America forever if she is elected president" and the left says "Trump will destroy America forever if he is elected president because he is Hitler/Nazi/KKK/whatever."

The rhetoric has gone too far. Most people are not mature enough for this kind of politics and resort to expressing themselves through violence because that's all they can comprehend about what's going on.

We're living in bubbles guys, we need to start understanding each other a lot better.
>>
>>67147877
but what you said beforehand regarding black music has no basis in fact or reality
>>
>>67147922
>How it actually is- the right says "well-spoken moderate view" and the left says "ARRGARRRGARBLE FROTHING MADNESS LOOK AT HOW INSANE MY OPINION IS"

you're not exactly helping.
>>
>>67148463
>but what you said beforehand regarding black music has no basis in fact or reality
How many contemporary popular music artists in USA do you know that have only white people in music videos - and you can ignore extras in the background - and are considered cool, trendy, etc.
I know of NONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE.
Even Taylor Swift has black women twerking in Shake It Off.
>>
>>67139616
By understanding that voting is not sports, and regardless of how hard your dick is for a puppet, electing them in is not going to fix shit in your life. People are obsessed with the election, but don't realize that most of their problems can be fixed by taking care of things in their lives instead of waiting for a "savior" to do so.
>>
>>67147399
Economy is secondary or tertiary, race is a non-issue and virtue, true virtue is first!
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.