[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for other vegans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Vegan-Gains-Header-2.jpg (215 KB, 1024x461) Image search: [Google]
Vegan-Gains-Header-2.jpg
215 KB, 1024x461
Vegan here. I have a question that I would like to pose to you /pol. From a vegan standpoint all animals are sentient beings and each animal is equal to eachother, this is why we do not eat them or consume them right?

>RIGHT

So why are we not taking action against all the other animals that are torturing eachother and devouring other animals. I think we should start with the predatory animals first off because they are clearly the greatest patriarchal abusers of the other beings on the planet. How can we end the suffering of this /pol?
>>
Gee this sure sounds like a true vegan and not like lazy anti-vegan bait
>>
>>67139213
Vegancommie the ideology.
>>
>>67139307
Still biting.
Because there is a difference between killing animals for fun ("but muh meat tastes so great") and having to, because you are a carnivorous animal and not a human.
>>
>>67139213
We should kill all animals except herbivores.

Carnivores keep causing unnecessary suffering when they kill to eat.
>>
The vast majority of people will continue to eat and enjoy meat and theres nothing you vegan faggots can do about it
>>
>>67139213
Animals are our friends, our delicious delicious friends, we eat them for the sake of friendship, delicious delicious friendship.
>>
>>67139213
That guy is a fucking sociopath

Veganism is mental illness
>>
I would eat an animal while its heart was still beating if my survival depended on it and so would you.
>>
Ha! Vegan.
>>
File: kiwi.jpg (143 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
kiwi.jpg
143 KB, 800x800
>this is why we do not eat them or consume them right?

I go vegan for two months every year just to give my body a break from animal products. I feel much better for it and I lose a bit of weight too.
Animal welfare isn't my priority though, especially considering that in the other 10 months I'm devouring them non-stop.
>>
>>67139213
i wish I could become vegan, but then I will act like an arrogant prick.
oh well back to my bacon sandwhich
>>
>>67139213
Most vegans I have known are very anti white humans and very pro non white humans and lesser animals.

Fewer vegans are actually into healthy living. Most do some kind of drug that is horrid for the body and mind but talk about the health benefits of being vegan.

It's like damn bro, that health nut talk is all well and good but why just do half the lifestyle? Smoking anything is bad for you. So is binge drinking.
>>
>>67139213
You cannot be this retarded must be bait. Herbivores are extremely destructive to the environment if there numbers are left unchecked and thats what predators do. They thin the heard so the bush does not turn into a shit stained field.
>>
because animals that hunt cant survive on herbivorous diets and animals dont have a choice anyway, we do
>>
>>67140433
Vegans getting rekt, well done
>>
>>67140151
Paki cum is known to be taxing on the body but it's a bit intolerant to limit your consumption window to 10 months. Consider bumping it up to 11 months and really help Ahmed feel at home in the UK.

Don't forget to pay your cumguzzling license.
>>
>>67139213

Obama sure got jacked from grabbing all that dosh
>>
>>67139916
I would eat a human if my survival depended on it. It's not a very compelling argument, because you and I are not starving.

I'm vegan, but speciesist. Depending on intelligence, some animals are worth more than others. Bivalves, for example, while animals, lack a CNS, and therefore cannot experience suffering. I think it is vegan to consume them for this reason.

Animals are basically really stupid people. We don't hold retards legally responsible for their actions, so why would we animals?
>>
>>67141865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYSqqW6hH0w
>>
I became vegan in 1997, and stayed that way. I'm no edgy teen, I'm a 40-year-old man in perfect health.

I admit, when I became vegan as a young man, it was for reasons of compassion. Factory farming is like a Muslim's wet dream: animal torture all day, every day. It's barbarism.

But as I grew older, I realized just how fucking disgusting it is to eat corpses; it's LITERALLY nigger-tier sustenance, especially when plant foods are abundant year-round. Feeding on a dead animal is how lower races survive because they're too stupid to maintain basic agriculture.

So, there's that to consider.
>>
>>67139213
if you start to kill off animals you disturb the ecosystem, not to mention you'd kill one type of animal to save others. also non-human animals are not capable of moral decisions, so they cant be held responsible for their actions, also they have to eat mean so they dont die, so you cant really blame them, unlike humans.

most importantly humans cause much more suffering than other animals combined, so we should fix our shit first. when every human is a vegan and we have no more factory farming then your question will be an interesting one actually, as a moral dilemma. now we should focus on our own behavior not on others.

see there are actual reasoning (both moral logical and scientific) behinde veganism, even tho your post was a bait senpai
>>
>>67139213
Food and self defense are the only noble reasons to kill an animal. Building a house, hitting it with your car, and destroying the environment are careless and negligent ways that vegans murder animals and destroy their lives. This is as bad as doing it for sport.

Vegans are monsters.
>>
>>67142550
weak points desu
>>
>>67139213
Animal proteins, the fats, and vitamins in them allowed our brains to develop further. Do you think it is a good idea to stop?

The resources on this planet belong to us, the apex predator. Should we be using them in a sensible way, yes. Has the industrialization of our food become a disgusting cess pool, yes.

The animals will be slaughtered regardless. I knew guys growing up that went to prison for blowing up mink farms, hardcore vegan straight edgers. These were my friends older brothers, and for a while I did look up to them.

Then I grew up. Your fighting a battle being one the wrong way. Unless you are raising money to lobby for change, you are accomplishing Jack shit.
>>
>>67139510
>there is a difference between killing animals for fun ("but muh meat tastes so great") and having to, because you are a carnivorous animal and not a human.
no there is no objective, scientific, measurable difference
>>
>>67139213

There is sentience and sapience.

Sentience (i.e. cows, chickens, humans...) - Have the right to live and not be exploited.

Sapience (i.e. ONLY humans) - Have the right to free speech, fair trial etc. etc, and the rights provided by sentience.

You can't hold trial to a sentient being for sapient crimes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.