[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Presidential Primary Results: County
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Will someone help me find the county, the third-level administration in the United States? Yes, I tried Google. Not all States allocated their delegates on the county level, which makes it harder to find information. Kansas for example allocated the delegates by congressional districts.
>>
Please respond.
>>
>>67137330
Check the several states' secretary of state's offices. It might list them by precinct, tho'.
>>
>>67139080

Thank you for the response. I'll check them out.
>>
File: 1457799398683pr.png (546 KB, 1280x814) Image search: [Google]
1457799398683pr.png
546 KB, 1280x814
Anyone else care to have a go at guessing the way the map will look in a few weeks? Of course, I know fuck all about the details of US voting and demography, but I just extrapolate from a few trends and things I've heard here and there...
>>
>>67137330
>tfw MN
I'm so sorry about this state, /pol/.
>>
>>67137330
Why Maine got full retard?
>>
>>67140845
Probably just remote and unaware of what's going on in the world. Pretty like the Prairie States in that regard. Not enough aliens around to stir any nationalist reaction. Also, voting early and not really seeing how things were going. Dunno, just guessing!
>>
File: 1457732413160.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457732413160.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>67139736
>/
Me too I'm ashamed to be the sweden of america. We have a bunch of Somali immigration too wow its like mini sweden. Cucks..

At least good music comes from MN: from me

Https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/demon-nigger-3
>>
File: gallery-17.jpg (66 KB, 759x509) Image search: [Google]
gallery-17.jpg
66 KB, 759x509
>>67137330

So embarrassed that my county went Kasich.

District went Trump though. I guess that's something.
>>
>>67141282

As for the prairie states, it's because they are heavily Evangelical Christian. Ted Cruz has their vote on locked.
>>
>>67139607
>Utah
>Ted Cruz entirely
You have no idea.
>>
>>67142520
Maybe not, but I did hear the Mormon vote would follow Romney's lead, or that of the elite that he represents. And perhaps the Bible-bashing Cruz thing is closer to many of their tastes than "New York values"? Like I said, I don't know, just wanted to hear opinions. So gracias! You imply Trump will do well there, though?
>>
>>67142520
And the Mormon parts of Idaho and Nevada went Cruz, perhaps more importantly.
>>
>>67139607

get a job
>>
>>67142884
I'm doing it, and getting paid decent dinero. Jealous? ;)
>>
>>67142991

You're no worse than a welfare leech if you're using your companies time to fill out a county by county meme map.
>>
>>67143148
Self employed, dickhead.
>>
>>67143148
and it's "company's" with an apostrophe. My pleasure. (Well done with both cases of "you're", though!)
>>
>>67142750
>Bible-bashing
protip: 'bashing' would mean insulting. the term is Bible-thumping
>>
>>67146078
I'm English, we call it "Bible-bashing", and the people "Bible-bashers", when not using the more typical "God-botherers". This use of "bash" to mean "deride" or "verbally attack" hasn't really caught on over here, I don't think.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.