[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-Breitbart Spokesman: "“Donald Trump makes me embarrassed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: kurtbardella.png (44 KB, 320x274) Image search: [Google]
kurtbardella.png
44 KB, 320x274
http://www.asamnews.com/2016/03/12/violence-at-trump-event-turns-off-korean-adoptee-quits-job/

>“I think that Donald Trump has been a disruptive force in the political and public rhetoric, the discourse of the conversations running the presidential campaign has deteriorated,” said Bardella in the CNN interview. “You are seeing violence and it’s not just an isolated incident. It’s a pattern of behavior, … And at what point does somebody draw the line and say enough is enough, and take responsibility for that? You had Donald Trump on (CNN) not that long ago. He doesn’t take responsibility from it.”

>“There is this escalating pattern of behavior that’s only happening at Donald Trump events,” Bardella told Buzzfeed. “It’s incredibly dangerous. His rhetoric is unmistakable and it is calculated and it is intentional.”
>>
Republican, democrat
potatoe, pototoe
liberal, conservative

it's all the same shit, you're all retarded.
>>
>>67135418
Who gives a fuck what a nobody said
>>
>>67135418
back to chinkland
>>
Fucking asian cuck should go back to prepping the White bull his woman no doubt worships
>>
Republicans in general should be embarrassed to say that they are republicans
>>
>>67135653

First post best post. This isn't about sides, it's about
the establishment and its peons going after
a soon to be democratically elected representative
of the PEOPLE.

Politics isn't about right vs left, or one party vs
another. It's the people versus enemies, foreign
and domestic. What people decide is what the
government does, not the other way around.

And people have decided, Trump is the leader.
>>
>>67136184
>And people have decided, Trump is the leader.
Winning a plurality in the Republican primaries is not the same as winning the people.
>>
>>67135418
>disruptive force
>discourse of the conversations
> it’s not just an isolated incident
>pattern of behavior
>somebody draw the line
>say enough is enough

While learning English, Bardella was taught to speak only in cliches and pseudo-intellectual babble. He'll do well in the Democratic Party.
>>
>>67135418
What does this shit even mean anymore? Are Trump supporters beating people up randomly at his rallies without even finding out if the person they are beating supports Trump or not whatever the fuck?

Isn't it more likely that this is reciprocal violence and the outcome of "protesters" instigating things at Trump rallies?

Does this faggot expect people to just sit down and shut up when some Bernie cuck starts yelling stupid shit at a rally?
>>
>>67135418
He looks extremely nu maleish for an asian. His hair is even shaped like the JFMSU guy's.
>>
“There is this escalating pattern of behavior that’s only happening at Donald Trump events"

yeah because

1. the niggers that disrupt Trump events are all in for hillary

and

2. Bernie and his supporters are such weak fucking cucks that they lets those same niggers walk all over him

When agitators come to Trump rallies they find that shit doesn't fly with them and shit gets intense.

To blame this on Trump is disingenuous and just shows that this guy is a standard cuckservative like all the others. Really man, fuck the Republican party. They are so fucking out of touch with their own base.
>>
Kurt Bardella? topkek
He's about as American as a jar of kimchi.
>>
Trump and his supporters make me ashamed to call myself American.
>>
>>67135418

>rhetoric
>told Buzzfeed
>>
He is not who I am, I am my own person and I support Trump.

I don't give a single fuck what he says about his opinion on the matter.
>>
>>67135418
Korean adoptees are fucking nuts.
Like a fair 1/5th of our most out-of-their-mind leftist radicals are Korean adoptees who just can't deal with being adoptees and go spare.
It almost makes me sympathize with the Japanese nationalists when they say they "civilized" them and that they were nigger-tier before that.
>>
>>67140497
what?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.