[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A L W A Y S R I G H T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 640x1136
A
L
W
A
Y
S

R
I
G
H
T
>>
>>67133520
How is this guy still breathing?
>>
What an indoctrinated cuck. Chicago needs to be walled off.
>>
Tim Wise is the worst person I can think of

I honestly hope he dies every time I remember he exists
>>
File: loxism.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
loxism.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>67133520
>>67133520

Average white genocide promoter who should be strung up and hanged in a public square, top left of pic related.

They are supposed to be hanged for promoting white genocide. Its illegal under international law.
>>
>>67133520
This is why people are voting for Trump
>>
>>67133618

Good question.
>>
>>67133520
what a fucking liar.

I was there.

The bolshevik bernie brigade started the violence. not 1 person from trump's side instigated anything. We all sat orderly and neatly waiting for trump to show up and they put our lives in danger
>>
>>67133738
this
>>
>>67133654
He's not a cuck. He's a loxist Jew.
>>
>>67133654
indoctrinated? he literally wrote the book on white guilt and privilege.
>>
>I have friends who were there
Surely an unbiased, documented, and provable source of information.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
Oh, I had friends who were there.
>>
>>67133845

This is exactly why I'm voting for Trump
>>
Key leadership figure of a group that was built to destroy David Duke.
>>
>>67133520

>believing this crap.

I know you have an ideal to sell but this is just straight of dubious of your fellow countrymen.
>>
I think it says a lot about how peaceful the KKK really are that he would be allowed to be alive, hes given hundreds of speeches at colleges and universities over the years indoctrinating class after class into anti white horseshit and promoting white genocide and cultural marxism.
>>
>time to grow up

Pot
Kettle
>>
>>67133520
>WE'RE NOT VIOLENT

>I am not interested in humanity, I am interested in their defeat, nothing less.

Wow, sounds like something a violent protester would say before he tried to bash someone's skull in.
>>
Well at least he's not gloating about the forceful repression of Trump supporters. Denial is better than pride.
>>
>>67134542
hi
>>
>>67133520
>i was there

Are we LCD SOUNDSYSTEM NOW?
>>
>>67134530

Like a lot of people, you kill them and they turn into a matyr, but look at this guys record, at the things he said.

If someone did kill him, I imagine it would only attract attention to the terrible things hes said about abolishing the white race.
>>
TIME WISE, came to my college. He was such a fucking fagot and my liberal as school was loving it.

Biggest douche nozzle Jew ever.
>>
>>67134715

Great, now the FBI is here
>>
>>67134542
racist
>>
I fucking hate Time Wise, he went to my college 5 years and spread his toxic bullshit everywhere.

Delusional liberal fuck wad.

Just fucking go away
>>
>>67135175

Niggers openly say they are going to kill trump and dont care if they die, and all they get is a phone call saying "dont do that"
>>
File: IMG_20160311_184130.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_184130.jpg
425 KB, 1920x1080
I was there.
This guy is full of shit.
>>
RACE WAR NOW REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67135872
>flag
But you are helping the race war begin
>>
>>67135669

But we are not niggers son. We need to take power legally and without violence
>>
Atleast he is smart enough to not take pride in shutting it down
>>
>>67136118
My flag should only tell you I hate kebab, nothing more, we have a range of opinions here.
I love the USA and want it uncuked, fuck all the subversive cunts.
>>
File: Tim-Wise-Warning.png (21 KB, 483x549) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Wise-Warning.png
21 KB, 483x549
>>67133520

Tim Wise extends this behavior to white liberal college students when they post "black science man" image macros. He's a bottomfeeding piece of shit.
>>
>>67136491

Shit, forgot the link: http://ascienceenthusiast.com/tim-wise/
>>
>tim wise
>having friends
Sorry, not buying it.
>>
>liberals genuinely and unironically think they're the good guys
>liberals genuinely and unironically think they're the victims
>liberals genuinely and unironically think they're the mature ones
My head hurts. Make it stop, bros.
>>
>>67133520
>not shut down because of protesters
That's odd, I see a lot of protesters bragging on social media about shutting it down
>>
>>67136186

Well technically it would be legal since hes promoting white genocide. INTERPOL should be going to arrest him and hang him on the same crimes they charged the nazis with.
>>
File: 1387662233681.jpg (190 KB, 1200x389) Image search: [Google]
1387662233681.jpg
190 KB, 1200x389
wew
>>
>>67136949

No it wouldn't be, you're an idiot
>>
>>67136491
Marching band boy? This based guy marched Boston Crusaders, noice.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.