[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you live in yellow, red, or green territory, you should kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
If you live in yellow, red, or green territory, you should kill everyone you know and then yourself
>>
>>67130661
Why, what's the yellow :^)
>>
>>67130995
¡El Rato!
>>
Will Trump win Illinois?
>>
Where can I find the county vote results?
>>
I thought Trump won every county in Mississippi
>>
>>67130995
Mexicans
>>
>>67130661
Is TX the only big state Rato has won?
>>
>>67130661
Who is that light blue around Alaska?
I imagine green is Kasich?
>>
>>67132173
Add to that the gray in Minnesota and Iowa.
>>
>>67132173
No one voted from there
>>
Mainefag here.

Don't worry, all those old fucks that suck down Fox News are going to be dead in 10 years.
>>
>>67132173

Carson.
>>
>>67132173
That's the only county won by Carson
>>
>>67132291

no one? damn all you need is 1 vote for the county and nobody bothered?
>>
>>67132111
TX is the only big state we have had so far. The next two are Ohio ans Florida, of which Kasich will probably win the former and Trump the latter.

Trump hasn't actually won any super big states, he has just won most of the mid-sized ones like Alabama.

The biggest state he won was Georgia.
>>
>>67132636
>we

So desperate you have to shill on /pol/, El Rato?
>>
>>67132173
Light blue is Carson
Gray is tie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.