[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>calls immigrants rapists and criminals >wants to ban muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 510x289) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 510x289
>calls immigrants rapists and criminals
>wants to ban muslims from america
>retweets neo-Nazi propaganda about black crime

Why shouldn't he expect the backlash that he's getting. I agree with him but let's face it he has been responsible for saying stupid shit. If he phrased things in a nicer way instead of creating controversy this shit wouldn't happen
>>
Illegal immigrants are by definition criminals
>>
>>67130221
This is the misinfo I keep talking to my friends about.

Leftists are digging their own graves.
>>
>>67130221
how the fuck can you agree with him? are you really pro torture? do you believe we need to censor the internet? or do you agree with the 20 different things he has changed his mind on since last year, such as syrian immigrants?

he says stupid shit daily. and that is why you are a god damned fool if you agree with him. in fact i think trump is behind the niggers chimping out. because who benefits here? cui bono?

when america sees an angry mob of niggers shutting down a political speech, who really benefits?
>>
Because he is 100% correct.
>>
>>67130221

All illegal immigrants are criminals. This is an undeniable fact made real by their presence.
>>
>>67130221
FUCK OFF AUSTRALIA

YOU BIG FAT FAGGOT.
>>
>>67130221

> I get my news from the Huffington Post
>>
>>67130221
> black crime being neo-Nazi propaganda
how much did sander pay you to post here?
>>
File: 1457151448459.jpg (120 KB, 646x494) Image search: [Google]
1457151448459.jpg
120 KB, 646x494
>>67130221
wanting to keep criminals and highly potential killers out of the country is a bad thing to Australia?
>>
You belong on the barbie, m8.
>>
backlash? manufactured. a soros created and funded org interfered with one of his rallies. trump is the peoples' choice.
>>
>>67130221

Yeah, so maybe you haven't heard, but he's kind of like, you know, winning.
>>
>>67130221
If he tried saying these things in a nice way, he wouldn't be as popular as he is.
>>
>>67130221
>aus

That being said, this is AMERICA and he can say that freely. People have the right to respond appropriately and not cause riots.

If all the people are moving to canada when trump is president, ask them, why not mexico? Fucking bigots.
>>
>>67130221
>australian flag
sage
>>
>>67130221
Crocodile niggers still shit posting, my ,oh my, soros is really dishing out top dollar for these shit posts.
>>
Being provocative is not justification for violence / aggression / censorship

The kid who punched another kid in the face because he got called doodyhead is rightfully sent to the principal. You have an obligation to remain civil and peaceful, which the protestors broke
>>
He will probably be shot unless he changes something
>>
>>67130221

THE SHILLS ARE BACK IN TOWN.

hidden and reported.
>>
>Australia is automatically disregarded as a troll

Looks like someone didn't read their instructions on Reddit very well.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.