[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will happen when the world runs out of natural resources?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1457151523762.png (466 KB, 700x908) Image search: [Google]
1457151523762.png
466 KB, 700x908
what will happen when the world runs out of natural resources?
>>
File: 1024px-Calcite_LongWaveUV_HAGAM.jpg (54 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Calcite_LongWaveUV_HAGAM.jpg
54 KB, 1024x680
Asteroid mining
>>
>>67129323
You find space niggers and take their resources.
>>
We won't run out of them. They will become so expensive jews have to invent alternatives.
>>
>>67129323
how exactly will the world run out of natural resources? do you think they disappear?

take a basic class in chemistry of physics.
>>
>>67129323
Such as what? I thought the technology for using sustainable renewable energy such as the sun already exists
>>
File: 15MADMAXJUMP2-articleLarge-v2.jpg (78 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
15MADMAXJUMP2-articleLarge-v2.jpg
78 KB, 600x399
mad max fury road
>>
We start to slaughter and burn turks to make more coal.
>>
>>67129550
for less-valuable resources it will cost too much to recover them
even for more valuable resources you can't receive %100 of the resources used in the product, eventually it will become too hard to collect enough pure resources
>>
>>67129523
>jews inventing anything
They pay Germans to do it.
>>
we will have fusion reactors by then desu turkfam

the more worrying prospect is how we are going to convince third worlders to use birth control
>>
>>67129323
We will see the world burn, it will not be long before this happens my brother
>>
>>67129481

>tfw one day racism will be against aliems
>>
I want a gondola teddy bear senpai
>>
>>67129323
nanotechnology will make total recycling of trash replace traditional mining/drilling
>>
>>67130654
Apartheid era South Africa was doing research into an infertility toxin that could be put in the water supply to lower the black population, one day soon it will be perfected(probably by China) then secretly given to the third world and then the world population will be lowered by 6 billion within a generation
>>
>>67129323
They won't run out in your lifetime. So why even worry? I mean you are a turk roach. You roaches could survive off of eating dirt if you had to.
>>
>>67131860
Niggas don't drink water, they drink that purple vitamin water bullshit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.