[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible Race war in Germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
I belive there will be a race "war" soon in europe, i also belive it will start in Germany. I mean germans are not cucked, their polititians are. The swedes are however cucked.

With the recent massive protests around germany, all the attacks on refugee centres and the the upswing for the AFD in the election i think it's safe to say that we will see some pretty serious stuff happening in germany.
>>
>>67129162
aren't >50% still pro merkel?
i think it's pretty safe to say that there will not be a civil war sooner than a year.
>>
>>67129373
Nah a majority dislikes Merkel and her immigartion views, but people still vote for her party.
>>
File: germany.jpg (61 KB, 374x395) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
61 KB, 374x395
>>67129162
>I belive there will be a race "war" soon in europe

No, there won't. Women want immigration and the men are so fed up with misandry and women that they won't rebel against Muslims anyway but rather let it all collapse.
>>
File: skirt.jpg (435 KB, 695x1556) Image search: [Google]
skirt.jpg
435 KB, 695x1556
>>67131158
2/2

For a race war to begin, men would need to have something to defend. But Germany is a feminist shithole and no real man would defend it. Only cucks, see pic.
>>
>>67129373
>aren't >50% still pro merkel?
make sure to not believe shit like this anymore
>>
Always hoping for a race war, never getting one....

>How disappointing life must be for you.
>>
>>67129162
Germans are too big of pussies to do anything big, just like Sweden.
>>
germans need to reproduce, not start a 'race war.'

What's killing them is the low birth rate, not muzzie scum. Muzzies are
like rabid dogs; scary, but not a threat, yet.
>>
>>67129162
>I mean germans are not cucked
bull
fucking
shit
These men are cowards, Donny
>>
>>67129373
>he still believes leftist media
>>
MEGA !
>>
>>67131190
If only Hitler was alive to witness this
My side's
>>
>>67129373
The media literally comes up with new numbers every day, without ANY sources.
They just say "today its 55% in favor!"
>>
File: nvu neus.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
nvu neus.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>67131190

>pic
But that's not Germany... It's Amsterdam. Which also means it's not even really the Netherlands, but Amsterdam. It's like an open-air stage for demonstrations of all kinds, though the native Amsterdam-folk tend to be relatively left leaning... 2 weeks ago there was a Pegida thing, today there was an NVU ('Dutch Peoples Union', nationalist club) manifestation that featured /pol/ tier folks that wore patches with traffic signs that featured a nose with a cross through it. Meme tier really. Also plenty of Antifa-counter demo people ofcourse..
>>
>>67129162
It will never start in Germany,
Most Germans are brainwashed by cultural Marxist schools and live to comfortable
The whole German economy should collapse before the Germans wake up
If it starts anywhere its gonna be in Greece
>>
>>67131465
Muzzies can't be ignored. Better sooner than later they have to be dealt with. They're disruptive and the danger they pose is significant and ever growing. Thing is they've never been a threat until our own people let them become one.
Therefore two things are alredy in need to be addressed before our end game: rebuild and refortify.
>>
>>67129162
those fags are just as cucked as the swedes, if the race war starts anywhere it will start here.
>>
>>67129162
Are these Polish flags?
>>
race wars dont start that easy

population have to be mixed and breed a grudge for each other for years and then a catalyst stir some shit up and fun begins

also a tough economical situation is necessary for a race war to begin

citation needed?look at Balkan wars and Yugo wars

we all did some textbook ethnic cleansing to each other through the years
>>
File: screen.jpg (41 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
screen.jpg
41 KB, 688x456
>>67129162
Please share thing song with germans to save them please

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/mudshit-revolution
>>
>>67134366
> implying Slovenia participated in race war and ethnic cleansing

nigga please, we are way too blue pilled for that
>>
>>67131190

the sign actualy says sexual abuse is not a woman problem.

there is nothing cuck about it
>>
>>67135074
I didnt mention Slovenia at all

I was referring to Greeks,Bulgars,Albos,Slavomacedonians and south Yugos

After we Balkanites got rid of the Turks we gave some academic lectures of ethnic cleansing
>>
>>67129162
2016 should be an interesting year.
>>
>>67129589
Well the party doesnt agree with Merkel much
Either way, with even her saying that she'll deport the refs, and the Balkan route closed, thing like a race war surely will not happen
If they didnt happen in soon-to-be white minority 60% white USA then they wont happen to 90% white Europe
>>
>>67131158
You did not listen

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

>and he shall rule over thee.
>>
>>67129162
It's not likely to happen, german are cucked as a f*ck because of muh history, muh nazi.
But the european invasion will trigger more terrorists attack and more chaotic lives for the european population.
And also everything in europe is going to be more and more islamic, pork and alcohol are going to be unofficially banned from certains city parts, and women will be prone from social harrassement to wear headscarf.
Our childrens are going to live in the dark age.
>>
>>67129373
kek, yes friend, also Eurasia and Oceania are and always were allies
>>
>>67131190
>400 people speak for an entire nation

By the same logic, all Russians are gay.
>>
>>67136719
Their sailors wear the international homosex sign, so yeah.
>>
File: 310011627.png (1 MB, 1500x1416) Image search: [Google]
310011627.png
1 MB, 1500x1416
UHH GUYS..

https://www.trumpquestions.com/
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.