[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True or false: The peaceful youth protest in Chicago just won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457622173793.png (28 KB, 382x478) Image search: [Google]
1457622173793.png
28 KB, 382x478
True or false: The peaceful youth protest in Chicago just won Ohio and Illinois for Trump.
>>
>>67128036
We'll see, but probably. Maybe the presidency too.

All it has done is prove him right. If I was wearing more tinfoil I'd say it was a Trump false flag as it was that effective.
>>
>>67128036
False. It was not peaceful
>>
I think it might have gained him some supporters but mostly it just made sure people that people who already supported him will vote for him. Turnout will be record breaking most likely.
>>
>>67128036
at this point who cares?

oh wow niggers are stupid? thats news
oh wow no one else has a chance but trump? thats news
ow wow trump supporters won't listen to reason? thats news
oh wow hillary clinton is going to be the next president? thats news

who gives a flying fuck if some niggers chimped out. niggers chimp out weekly
>>
>>67128036
Nope, it fucked him in the ass. Trump is going to get rekt
>>
>>67128036
I doubt they won over any moderates with that little display last night.
>>
Spoiler alert:

This is just the beginning. Disrupting Trump rallies has been a thing from the beginning, this is just escalation, and it will continue to escalate all the way to the election.

And then, come the election, the tolerant and enlightened progressives on the right side of history will attempt to disrupt polling stations so that Trump supporters can't vote.

Then the shit will hit the fan.

Screencap for future rare pepe.
>>
Spoiler alert:

This is just the beginning. Disrupting Trump rallies has been a thing from the outset, this is just escalation, and it will continue to escalate all the way to the election.

And then, come the election, the tolerant and enlightened progressives on the right side of history will attempt to disrupt polling stations so that Trump supporters can't vote.

Then the shit will hit the fan.

Screencap for future rare pepe.
>>
>>67128036
>peaceful
>youth
>>
>>67129155
Pathetic, disrupting polling stations is a fantasy.
>>
>>67130197
Not for Bill
>>
File: CcsC9kSUAAAfg9b.jpg (57 KB, 598x672) Image search: [Google]
CcsC9kSUAAAfg9b.jpg
57 KB, 598x672
300,000 or 1/4 of Ratos supporters on twitter have left him.

Polls are irrelevant for the next few days.

Bonus: National Review readers look like progressives.
>>
Anyone else seen the clip where a black man with the red MAGA hat is surrounded by berniefags trying to convince him to switch sides but he tells them he wants to work and doesn't want handouts, that both his parents have master degrees and have taught him to work for things in life and that Trump will improve conditions for working people like him?

Was beautiful, trying to find the clip
>>
>>67129155
And this will propel Trump even further because it will piss off people who see that Trump was right about them, that they all are batshit insane liberals who only care about their feelings and letting people like Shillary retain power.
>>
>>67128036

Betcha your ass it did.

The left was looking for a fight and didn't get one. -making trump the victor.

We, the real Americans, are looking to keep the peace. Even if it means keeping our mouths shut.
>>
>>67130604
Someone please find this clip desu
>>
>>67130604
>>67130873
Found it:

http://youtu.be/gI9MCvK2MGs
>>
It should be illegal to be a nigger
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.