[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: perfecteurope.jpg (232 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
perfecteurope.jpg
232 KB, 600x448
thoughts /pol/? I am open to suggestions

trying to make it realistic, stable and "fixing" as many geo-political and ethnic problems as possible
>>
>>67126273
Alsace, german? Fuck off?
>>
>>67126273
Reclaim Constantinopole
>>
It's ok I guess.
>>
>>67126273
>Give more of Bosnia to Croatia
>lithuania will not link up with poland and neither will latvia with estonia
>if you want realism there's no point in giving silesia and prussia back to germany as no germans live there anymore
>Slovaks will never unite with hungary
>>
make austria and bavaria independent from germany
>>
>>67126273
that's the most stupid map i've seen in a while
>>
1. Make Armenia larger and positioned to the West.

2. Create a Kurdish State in Eastern Turkey and Northern Iraq.

3. Take that small sliver of land controlled by Poland and give it to the Germans, uniting West Prussia and the rest of Germany. Those Polocks don't need a land bridge to the Blatic Sea, get that Treaty of Versailles bullshit out of here.
>>
File: 0012012.png (34 KB, 235x200) Image search: [Google]
0012012.png
34 KB, 235x200
>>67126273
looks like hungary put benis in romania :DDD
>>
point-of-divergence from our world is the Seven Years War. sorry I didn't put that in first post. it is from an alternate history timeline idea
>>
>>67126273
pls dont give us more kurds. and give izmir back. actually fuck it just giveall the western fourth of turkey to greece so ill be european XDXDXD ^^
>>
>>67126273

Stop giving bozgors my land.

For fuck sake the region you just gave has more Romanians than hungarians in it.
>>
>>67126273
but honestly how powerful would germany be economically,militarily etc. if they had these borders since 1870
>>
File: 1457285977834.jpg (27 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1457285977834.jpg
27 KB, 419x249
Why is Italy divided?
Why is FYROM owned by bulgaria?
Why does albania still exist and own kosovo?
why does hungary have a penis
why is prussia back?
why does turkey exist
why does georgia exist
>>
File: V2_Blank_Sea.png (552 KB, 5616x3176) Image search: [Google]
V2_Blank_Sea.png
552 KB, 5616x3176
>switzerland
You don't touch Switzerland if you don't want a border gore cuck.
>>
>every "fixed" map on /pol/
>germany has eaten several countries and is 3 times larger than it should be
>>
>>67126273
Hungary has a Big Jewish Oily Slimy Golden Soros Nose.
>>
Additional Input

4. Make Norway independent from Danemark.

5. Make Lithuania independent form Poland. (You've been too generous to the Polocks with this map).

6. Unite the Italian peninsula as one nation, ITALY.

7. Give more of Turkey to Greece, REMOVE KEBAB.
>>
File: Bulgar slayer.png (49 KB, 1686x163) Image search: [Google]
Bulgar slayer.png
49 KB, 1686x163
>>67127398
why does every map include bulgarian expansionism
like what the fuck
>thasos belongs to bulgaria
>constantinople belongs to bulgaria
fucking constantinople
to bulgaria
are you retarded kid
i'd rather let the turks have it rather than the tatar fucks
>>
>>67127800
T S A R G R A D
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.